4 7.69%
  • Doflamingo High diff

5 9.62%
  • Doflamingo extreme diff

6 11.54%
Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Doflamingo vs Vista

Who wins?

I'd give it to Vista if I had to choose.
    No.​

Doflamingo feats seems more impressive to me. Controlling Jozu (he was off guard but even so, was a impressive thing), breaking Aokiji ice, CoC, etc. I give to Doflamingo for now.

Jozu > Doflamingo ~ Vista

I would think they are virtually dead even..
    Rest in Peace Dad
    June 15-1950 - October 21, 2015

Banned
    Doflamingo seems to be at the top of the high tiers and Vista seems to be at the bottom of the Top Tiers. It could go either way, but 9 times out of 10, Vista would probably win.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doflamingo seems to be at the top of the high tiers and Vista seems to be at the bottom of the Top Tiers. It could go either way, but 9 times out of 10, Vista would probably win.
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I completely agree with Monkey. Doflo shouldn't be strong enough to take down one of WB's strongest crew members let alone one of the strongest swordsman in the world. I'd still like to think there is a bit of a gap between Doflo and the next strongest Shichi, Mihawk.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Definitely Doflamingo.

I think Doflamingo could take it but it would be literally dead even. I mean there is the whole breaking Aokiji's ice thing but Vista has a lot going for him to...

vista extreme diff

I don't like vista matchups. I don't feel like he should be on par with mihawk, or even of his sub-tier, but you always have to deal with that hype, and so I honestly can't say.

He should be given the benefit of the doubt though, I dont see any other feats that majorly discredits him in anyway. In fact if it werent for Commander rankings people would probably say that he is equal or above Marco and Im not even joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanicard View Post
    Doflamingo feats seems more impressive to me. Controlling Jozu (he was off guard but even so, was a impressive thing), breaking Aokiji ice, CoC, etc. I give to Doflamingo for now.

Jozu > Doflamingo ~ Vista

Consider Doflamingo's performance against Aokiji vs Vista's performance against Mihawk.
    No.​

Doflamingo.

InB4 Vistards.

who can doflamingo win against that vista cant?In favor of vista mid to extreme difficulty

It could go either way depending on Dofla's strength. On one hand, it's hard to imagine Oda drawing the scene with Jozu if he thought Dofla was significantly weaker. But on the other, Dofla should be going down soon and I can't see Luffy defeating Jozu or Vista just yet.

Thing here is We know Jozu could defeat Vista pretty easily like Mid diff. Doflamingo at Marineford stopped Jozu (it appeared as with ease). Therefore Doflamingo should be able to do the same to vista, as long as he infuses significant Haki into it to prevent Vista from cutting free.
    Rest in Peace Dad
    June 15-1950 - October 21, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    Consider Doflamingo's performance against Aokiji vs Vista's performance against Mihawk.

Ignoring the fact DD and Aokiji did not fight unlike Vista/Mihawk so not really good for comparison considering again DD did not even attack/fight Aokiji.

The only things those two respective scenes shows is that a non-serious or non-going all out Aokiji/Mihawk can't casually get rid of Vista/DD. Which is to be expected.
    Last edited by Donquixote Doflamingo; 05-01-2013 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    Ignoring the fact DD and Aokiji did not fight unlike Vista/Mihawk so not really good for comparison considering again DD did not even attack/fight Aokiji.

The only things those two respective scenes shows is that a non-serious or non-going all out Aokiji/Mihawk can't casually get rid of Vista/DD. Which is to be expected.
    I'm not ignoring the fact, I'm taking it into account. Aokiji barely tried and almost killed Doflamingo, Mihawk was putting in actual effort and had to ask Vista to stop.
    No.​

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    I'm not ignoring the fact, I'm taking it into account. Aokiji barely tried and almost killed Doflamingo, Mihawk was putting in actual effort and had to ask Vista to stop.
    Im not saying your ignoring the fact im just stating it. Its not some cut and paste comparison.

Aokiji almost killed Doflamingo like Aokiji almost killed White-beard, or in other words not at all. Whats with barely tried is it cause he had his hands in his pokets? Aokiji never has shown any major physical motion to do his attacks. The most he does is point his arms/hand in the direction to shoot out some Ice. Which given what he did to DD he does not need to do presumably his feet can do it to. hell all Kizaru has to do is point his finger to fuck you up.

The only time Mihawk was serious was when he sent a attack at White-beard. Mihawk gave no fucks during the war. If he actually wanted to defeat Vista, he would of tried to again which he never did, and if Vista wanted to end things he would of at least tried to but he did not. Mihawk and Vista were fighting casually, and they stopped fighting casually.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Don't even both with him PoPs, he thinks Smoker was the one panting not Doflamingo.

In other words, he's a retard.
    Yea the dude with the Big ass Grin on his face was panting, while Smoker decided to stop panting as he was doing before.

That makes a lot of sense.
    Last edited by Donquixote Doflamingo; 05-01-2013 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragon View Post
    Thing here is We know Jozu could defeat Vista pretty easily like Mid diff.
    This doesn't make sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragon View Post
    Doflamingo at Marineford stopped Jozu (it appeared as with ease). Therefore Doflamingo should be able to do the same to vista, as long as he infuses significant Haki into it to prevent Vista from cutting free.
    Yeah, because Jozu obviously wasn't caught off-guard, and Doflamingo is perfectly capable of controlling someone of Vista's caliber in a real fight. Amirite ?