Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can the Yami cancel G4?
    It would have to grab him, which isn't happening if Luffy can land a good G4 punch before getting sucked in, which I think he can. Now it would probably take more than one punch to finish Teach but he's not really one for dodging so I can't see him surviving a barrage of G4 punches before the time runs out.

I view G4 Luffy as stronger than Yami Teach.

i think teach can tank g4's duration.

Since teach could take WB quakes right to the face I think he wins. He can also easily cancel out Luffys G4 by touching him

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalIce View Post
    Since teach could take WB quakes right to the face I think he wins. He can also easily cancel out Luffys G4 by touching him
    Wb was pretty much dead at the time. The AoE it produced was simply wayyyy lower than what Wb was capable of(cracking the entire island in half).

Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    Wb was pretty much dead at the time. The AoE it produced was simply wayyyy lower than what Wb was capable of(cracking the entire island in half).
    You are right but he still took it quite easily same with Sengokus shockwave. I doubt that Luffy would be able to take him out since G4s time is also very limited + it probably wouldnt be of much use due to him simply negating it after tanking maybe 1 or 2 punches.

You are right but he still took it quite easily same with Sengokus shockwave. I doubt that Luffy would be able to take him out since G4s time is also very limited + it probably wouldnt be of much use due to him simply negating it after tanking maybe 1 or 2 punches.
    The point is that Teach won't be tagging Luffy. His G4 Speed will literally bltized Yami Teach, and everyone agreed that it'll be hard to take down this tank but G4 would do the job.

The point is that Teach won't be tagging Luffy. His G4 Speed will literally bltized Yami Teach, and everyone agreed that it'll be hard to take down this tank but G4 would do the job.
    His speed wont be of much use since Teach can just use his gravity to pull him in. I dont see how Luffy could escape it though.

Teach doesn't have to tag anyone. That's what Kurozu is for.

His speed wont be of much use since Teach can just use his gravity to pull him in. I dont see how Luffy could escape it though.
    If he can keep up, that is.

If he can keep up, that is.
    He doesnt really need to. Like I said he will get hit but that wont knock him out. All he has to do is use korouzu and the gravity will pull Luffy in despite him being a lot faster physically than BB is.

Tough call, Luffy showed he can go G4 in an instant and without even having to bite his arms (Oda doesn't give a shit) so the Yami's ability to disable the form won't be as much of an issue as one could think. With G4 Luffy will be tossing Teach around, but Teach can take a good number of blows. He'll still have to be able to keep G4 off his back if he's to win though, a sustained assault will get him. We don't know the true power of the Yami Yami no Mi, he could very well be capable of holding Luffy down with it, like with that move that overpowered Entei. Teach seems like a reasonable match-up with his tankiness and Yami, but it depends on what the Yami is really capable of, which we don't know and by this point never will know as the next Teach we see will be the 2+ years one who has most likely improved significantly with both fruits.

Teach tries pulling him in and gets a King Kong Gun launched at him.

King Kong needs set up you know.

Even 2 seconds matters a lot in battle the higher tier you go.

Worst behaviour Alex, The Greatest of all Bosses's Avatar
    G4 wins.

If Blackbeard can beat Luffy in 20 minutes.