Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    The Tengu Reefa2931's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,001
    YOU said Lucci is faster than Feitan, look back to your first post...

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Reefa2931 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    YOU said Lucci is faster than Feitan, look back to your first post...
    By feats. And that was Kami-sori Lucci which is his fastest being compared to Feitan who was "rusty". Powerscaling puts Feitan above Lucci seeing as Killua is faster than Lucci. And the difference in speed between kami-sori Lucci and Feitan, by feats, is too slight to make a difference. It's not even a full mach speed apart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fairy Tail is an extremely bad manga because it's not consistent at all when it comes to characters and power levels. Simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No one cares about the references or how they are put together, that doesn't change the crappy power-scaling and poorly delivered plot.
    Still waiting on examples...

  3. #23
    The Tengu Reefa2931's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,001
    A slight difference can make a big impact when it comes to speed

  4. #24
    True. But that's Lucci's top speed compared to rusty Feitan. Lucci doesn't always move that fast and Feitan can catch up if the fight goes on long enough. And if Lucci hits Feitan with a heavy attack and doesn't kill him, pain packer is unleashed which is instantaneous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fairy Tail is an extremely bad manga because it's not consistent at all when it comes to characters and power levels. Simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No one cares about the references or how they are put together, that doesn't change the crappy power-scaling and poorly delivered plot.
    Still waiting on examples...

  5. #25
    Frum wner RobLucciRollerskates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Right There.
    Posts
    2,716
    Lucci vs. Feitan?

    I'm not really sure how to calc the speed for them...

    As for tanking... I'm not sure... I'm probably the worst person when it comes to scaling from different manga and such...

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Ghost View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What is the sword made of? A cheap ploy? Zazan didn't know the tip could shoot out, so it'll still be effective if the sword wasn't in the umbrella.
    What is your point? That does'nt mean it was hatsu. Who know why Feitan/Togashi decided to use that tactic.


    Far weaker characters can cut steel with paper, yet you say Feitan can't. Luffy had to go G3 to break that big steel door and his G3 pistol messed Lucci up bad even though he used tekkai. But, I tell you what, post scans of Lucci's tanking power that proves he can go unscathed from Feitan's stab.
    Luffy busted through an extremely thick steel door. You seem to just generalize all steel ignoring density, thickness, etc. A steel rope is not the same as Das Bones. So you completely ignore that fact Zoro has better cutting feats and Lucci>Zoro?

    I'm going by the OBD wikia which says Luffy was at large building level back then. Luffy didn't have much trouble taking the attack. Feitan is large building level + and likely higher. He should be able to take it with the same ease.
    No he is large building level too. Logically it's city block since physically he should be on par with hyper who took multiple of Enel attacks before going down.


    She kept up with Killua when he used his half speed the chapter before the one you mentioned (titled "Riddle", I forgot the number.). His half speed is the one he used on Yupi which was calced at mach 15. In her bike form, she was faster than Killua's full speed because she caught up to him when he can a head start, but the bike form isn't what I'm talking about.
    No she didn't. She tracked his aura long distance and was very far away from him. Easy to track him when he is letting out so much aura. She never actually caught up with him even when he took a break to talk to Alluka.

    He used his pre-cog(Whirldwind) against Yupi. Lighting speed is what he uses to travel long distances. Two different abilities with different functions. Former increases combat speed(which is what matters here) and the latter increases his movement speed which means nothing in a fight. Feitan can be scaled to neither feat especially whirlwind which is actually the faster of the two. If Killua had hypersonic movement speed it wouldn't have taken him 10

    That's how nen works. All nen isn't completely explained, but based off of the laws and limits we can infer. Feitan first conjures an armor (which is hinted at being different every time) that protects him from the heat. Then he transmutes a fireball. You can't transmute something from intangible things like pain (if you could, his pain and injuries would've went away). Feitan asked if Zazan was "out of fuel" when his attack went away which implies he wasn't transmuting his own nen, but hers which is possible given the laws of nen. There must be a major condition to do this, but seeing as Shalnark said his auto-pilot keeps him from moving properly for the next week and he was still able to exterminate the remaining ants, Feitan should have also found a way around his drawbacks.
    Wow you're hilarious. More making up abilities and now rules based on your poorly thought out conjecture. We've never been shown a limit to the types of conditions people can apply to their Hatsu. There is absolutely no reason pain cannot be a condition, it's not even a particularly odd one. Funniest part is that you're arguing against canon. You put more importance in a one off comment by Phinx than Feitans own words which only refer to pain. He bluntly states that Zazan got back what she dealt and that he would return the pain he inflicted back to her.

    I love your ability to gloss over my responses. He was talking about his own sun, not Zazan.

    I don't remember the Meruem being that fast and Netero only has fast punching speed and his nen attacks are fast when he presses his hands together. Feitan has fast movement speed, but because Kalluto says she only sees him when he's about to attack, his combat speed should be lower than his movement speed and thus lower than Meruem's and Netero's combat speed. At least while "rusty".
    Fighting so hard for a HXH character yet your barely understand the story. Netero had a Mach 1+ punch 60 years ago using his base body. He obviously grew far stronger than that becoming the best Nen user in the world at one point and getting even stronger physically. Mereum is obviously above Pitou who has speed feats surpassing Feitan. It just crazy to believe Netero's striking speed and normal combat speed are lightyears apart. He should still be comfortably in Pitou's range.

    Movement speed is travel speed. Combat speed is the combination of reflexes, attacking speed, and combat manuevers like feignts in the middle of a battle. Cheeto, Killua, Pufu, Yupi, and Mereum are some characters with actual movement feats.

    I didn't mention any shipwrights. I meant their first REAL fight at EL. Luffy ran at him and kicked him while Lucci waited, stood there, and blocked. He wasn't even leopard mode. If he waits for Feitan to attack first in human mode, he'll lose his head.
    No he is not. He has neither the DC or speed to blitz Lucci like that. Really grasping at straws now. Make a EL Zoro vs. Feitan threat and see how that goes.

    The relevance is that the guy wasn't fodder. Killua didn't toy with him. He lit his face on fire which only made him mad. The guy he crushed wasn't weak, his ren was just low. Razor is a large building level buster by feats because Gon took most of the force with his kou before the ball hit the ceiling. And that wasn't his strongest throw. His strongest was when he gathered all his nen puppets together which took Gon, Killua, and Hisoka all using ken to stop.
    Yes he was. You have no way of determining how strong he was. Grunt ants are also fodder despite being leagues stronger than any of Razors men. Using him as some form of hype makes no sense.

    That is irrleevant. You've been using retarded scaling to argue Feitan can take a burn bazooka. Razor strongest attack couldn't be taken head-on by most HXH characters shown so far.

    - - - Updated - - -
    Dayum says Lucci is faster than Feitan and can tank any attack including pain packer. He also says burn bazooka can kill Feitan.
    -Yes.
    -No I said you have no evidence Feitain could live through the damage necessary to summon a pain packer strong enough to kill Lucci.
    -Didn't say that either. Only said Luffy is more durable than Feitan since he can be scaled to Wiper. Never commented on how well Feitan could take it nor did I even imply it would easily kill him.
    -I think I'm done here if you don't even read my posts or HXH for that matter.

  7. #27
    Alright then, bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fairy Tail is an extremely bad manga because it's not consistent at all when it comes to characters and power levels. Simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No one cares about the references or how they are put together, that doesn't change the crappy power-scaling and poorly delivered plot.
    Still waiting on examples...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •