Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    Frum wner RobLucciRollerskates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Right There.
    Posts
    2,761

    Feitan (HxH) takes the Manga Gauntlet

    Location: Long Ring Long Land (One Piece)
    Distance: One of the 10 Islands
    S.O.M: IC
    Knowledge: None, gains through fight
    Conditions: He heals after every match

    1. Sloth (FMA: BH)
    2. Shino (Naruto, Part I)
    3. Arlong (One Piece)
    4. Kidomaru (Naruto)
    5. Wiper (One Piece)
    6. Current Neji (Naruto)
    7. Chad (Bleach, SS version)
    8. Rob Lucci (One Piece)
    9. Deva Path (Naruto)
    10. Magellan (One Piece)

    (These are not in order from weakest to strongest)

    So... yea...

  2. #2
    1. Sloth is extremely fast and powerful, but can't react to his own speed and only runs in a straight line. Feitan speed blitzed the false ant queen and IF he gets hit, he'll use pain packer that'll destroy Sloth completely.

    2. Any rookie from Part 1 Naruto would lose horribly.

    3. Feitan is faster than Arlong and a lot deadlier if he uses his umbrella. He was chopping heads off with his bare hands and fodderizing Shadow Beasts without using his weapons or hatsu.

    4. Anybody who lost to a Part 1 rookie would lose horribly.

    5. Feitan is faster than Wiper and IF he gets hit, he'll most likely survive (Luffy tanked a burn bazooka blast with his hands) and use pain packer.

    6. I'm not familiar with current Naruto, but I know if Feitan gets hit and survives, he uses pain packer and wins.

    7. It's hard to tell how fast Bleach characters are, but if Feitan gets hit and survives, he uses pain packer.

    8. Lucci is a bit faster (by feats), but if Feitan gets hit and survives, he uses pain packer and wins.

    9. I'm not familiar with part 2 Naruto, but same as above.

    10. I doubt Feitan is surviving a serious attack from Magellan, but if he does...pain packer.

    Feitan's feats aren't a good representation of his battle power. We know that he is one of the strongest remaining Troupe members along with Phinx, Machi, and Nobunaga. Killua's little brother said he was far weaker than even the members who didn't specialize in combat like Shizuku. Killua is massively hypersonic when using kanmaru and his butler was able to keep up with him which means Silva and Zeno should be just as fast which means the top troupe members should be just as fast.

    Pain Packer is also extremely hax. You really have to one-shot Feitan to avoid dying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fairy Tail is an extremely bad manga because it's not consistent at all when it comes to characters and power levels. Simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No one cares about the references or how they are put together, that doesn't change the crappy power-scaling and poorly delivered plot.
    Still waiting on examples...

  3. #3
    The Big King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In the Universal Battledome
    Posts
    1,234
    If Wiper hits Feitan he'll die

  4. #4
    Luffy didn't even burn his hands countering the burn bazooka.

    Any other attack from Wiper will just be suicide for him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fairy Tail is an extremely bad manga because it's not consistent at all when it comes to characters and power levels. Simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No one cares about the references or how they are put together, that doesn't change the crappy power-scaling and poorly delivered plot.
    Still waiting on examples...

  5. #5
    Well, since it's a lot of people I'll just count the ones I feel that has a chance against Feitan:

    - Rob Lucci, slightly favorable to Feitan;
    - Neji, favorable to Feitan;
    - Deva Path, slightly favorable to Deva Path;
    - Magelan, possible favorable to Magelan as well.

    It's hard to just compare them, HxH has a power level a bit obscure yet. However, by simple analogy I think only those guys have any chance against Feitan. Neji and Rob Lucci as more 'raw' fighters are at disadvantage since they doesn't seem so overwhelming to the extent that their techniques would incapacitate Feitan and his Pain Packer. Deva Path and Magelan have better chances not only for being stronger than the other two but by the nature of their powers - however I don't know if any of them could really knock Feitan so hard that he couldn't counter attack with Pain Packer as Yun Ghost mentioned

  6. #6
    He beats everyone but Mag, Lucci, Wiper, and possibly Deva Path Pain but I'll give that to Feitan. What does Neji do to Feitan? Rob Lucci is far above the Chimera ant that gave Feitan trouble and broke his sword. Feitan troubling Kaku or EL Zoro is aj oke. Lucci is just .
    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Ghost View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luffy didn't even burn his hands countering the burn bazooka.

    Any other attack from Wiper will just be suicide for him.
    Your point is? Luffy deflecting a Bazooka means nothing for Feitan. His durability&endurance feats are nothing compared to Luffy or all the characters who survived Enel attacks the same arc.

  7. #7
    Neji has one of the best Taijutsu on the Naruto series, below only Guy and probably his uncle. I think he could stand a chance against a single Path of Pain and that's why I think he could stand a chance against Feitan too, although unfavorable.

    Based on what do you think Lucci is so above Feitan ? He has more feats due the fact he was a major antagonist on OP, but there's not a single hint that his power level is far above a Squadron Leader from Chimera Ants - which figures at lower-middle tier on HxH, nearly Lucci's spot on OP tier lists.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He beats everyone but Mag, Lucci, Wiper, and possibly Deva Path Pain but I'll give that to Feitan. What does Neji do to Feitan? Rob Lucci is far above the Chimera ant that gave Feitan trouble and broke his sword. Feitan troubling Kaku or EL Zoro is aj oke. Lucci is just .


    Your point is? Luffy deflecting a Bazooka means nothing for Feitan. His durability&endurance feats are nothing compared to Luffy or all the characters who survived Enel attacks the same arc.
    Gon blocked Razor's dodgeball with his bare hands using kou.

    Feitan with a conjured sword, using kou, broke his sword against the the ant, Zazan. I highly doubt Lucci can walk away from that attack unscathed even while using tekkai like Zazan did. Lucci is probably just faster which is also a stretch considering Zazan was able to catch Feitan with a half-done emission blast.

    TBH about the bazooka, I'm just using the OBD wiki since I can't think of any tanking feats from Luffy that involves heat at the time Skypeia occured. Feitan's durability is higher than Luffy's according to the OBD which makes sense since Feitan has taken internal damage and a heavy attack from Zazan like it was nothing.

    Plus pain packer immobilizes, suffocates, and burns the enemy. It can be activated instantly and it runs on the enemies life force, so it won't go away until the person dies. How much pain Feitan feels only determines how hot it is. Feitan even said the one he used on Zazan was "weak" and it completely destroyed her.

    (Read chapters 228 and 229 in HxH because I don't feel like posting links )

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fairy Tail is an extremely bad manga because it's not consistent at all when it comes to characters and power levels. Simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No one cares about the references or how they are put together, that doesn't change the crappy power-scaling and poorly delivered plot.
    Still waiting on examples...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by FerreiraDaSilva View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Neji has one of the best Taijutsu on the Naruto series, below only Guy and probably his uncle. I think he could stand a chance against a single Path of Pain and that's why I think he could stand a chance against Feitan too, although unfavorable.

    Based on what do you think Lucci is so above Feitan ? He has more feats due the fact he was a major antagonist on OP, but there's not a single hint that his power level is far above a Squadron Leader from Chimera Ants - which figures at lower-middle tier on HxH, nearly Lucci's spot on OP tier lists.
    That doesn't tell me what Neji can do. Is he fast enough to tag him(possibly with naruto's retarded scaling). Can he kill him before Feitan uses Pain Packer?

    That is not how tiers work. A low tier in one Universe could be God-level in another. Lucci has feats comparable to some of Pitou and Uvogin. Lucci casually slices through multiple buildings and a Marine Battleship with his Ranyaku's. His clash with Luffy sends a shock wave that crushes and sends wooden boxes flying. His and weaker OP characters have physical feats on par with Uvogin. Lucci and the M.trio at that point have feats far above squadron leaders. Does Feitan have any building busters outside Pain Packer?

    [QUOTE=Yun Ghost;209068]Gon blocked Razor's dodgeball with his bare hands using kou.

    Razor's DC is what now? Only building/Decent sized boat level in that game.

    Feitan with a conjured sword, using kou, broke his sword against the the ant, Zazan. I highly doubt Lucci can walk away from that attack unscathed even while using tekkai like Zazan did. Lucci is probably just faster which is also a stretch considering Zazan was able to catch Feitan with a half-done emission blast.
    Why? What puts Feitan's strikes above Das Bones or the even stronger EL Zoro? Only Lionsong could cut Kaku and Lucci is above him. Feitan would have to be far stronger than Das Bones and EL Zoro to scratch Lucci's Tekkai.

    TBH about the bazooka, I'm just using the OBD wiki since I can't think of any tanking feats from Luffy that involves heat at the time Skypeia occured. Feitan's durability is higher than Luffy's according to the OBD which makes sense since Feitan has taken internal damage and a heavy attack from Zazan like it was nothing.
    Use wiper. He took multiple attacks from Enel beore going down. Nothing Feitan has tanked is remotely comparable to Enel's attacks. luffy also didn't push back Burn Bazooka with as much ease as you're giving him.

    Plus pain packer immobilizes, suffocates, and burns the enemy. It can be activated instantly and it runs on the enemies life force, so it won't go away until the person dies. How much pain Feitan feels only determines how hot it is. Feitan even said the one he used on Zazan was "weak" and it completely destroyed her.
    He is never getting the opportunity to use it and we don't know how hot it is. A Ranyaku, Gaichou, Shigan, or just multiple normal strikes are lethal to Feitan. You two are putting Squadron commanders far above Sanji, Zoro, Franky, Kaku, and Jyabura when even Fukurou&Blueno could match them.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why? What puts Feitan's strikes above Das Bones or the even stronger EL Zoro? Only Lionsong could cut Kaku and Lucci is above him. Feitan would have to be far stronger than Das Bones and EL Zoro to scratch Lucci's Tekkai.



    Use wiper. He took multiple attacks from Enel beore going down. Nothing Feitan has tanked is remotely comparable to Enel's attacks. luffy also didn't push back Burn Bazooka with as much ease as you're giving him.



    He is never getting the opportunity to use it and we don't know how hot it is. A Ranyaku, Gaichou, Shigan, or just multiple normal strikes are lethal to Feitan. You two are putting Squadron commanders far above Sanji, Zoro, Franky, Kaku, and Jyabura when even Fukurou&Blueno could match them.
    >If Gon can block an attack from Razor using kou with his bare hands, we know kou gives an extreme boost in power. Gon is a reinforcement nen user, but Killua, a transmuter, was able to equal Gon in kou practice. Feitan is also a transmuter and is much stronger than Gon, so his kou should be much stronger. Plus, he was using a conjured sword which is stronger than a normal sword. Plus, Zazan let her guard down. Phinx said Zazan knows how to use nen well, so her body protected with ken should be way stronger.

    Zazan's skin is FAR stronger than steel since a few chapters earlier Kalluto was able to cut steel with a flick of his wrist using PAPER, and Kalluto himself said every Troupe member was "on a different level". Lucci, even with tekkai, isn't that so far stronger than steel that Feitan wouldn't pierce him.

    >The fact that Luffy didn't easily block Wiper's attack alone proves Feitan's durability is higher. And Luffy didn't take many heavy hits from Enel. The lightning attacks are ineffective and Luffy is resistant to blunt force. His fight with Enel shows nothing about Luffy's ability to take heat based attacks. Burn bazooka will not one-shot Feitan by far and this match is "in-character", so Wiper won't use burn bazooka right off and any other attack will be suicide.

    >Zazan grew faster than Feitan who was far faster than Kalluto even while being "rusty". The Zoldyuck family learns shadow walk at an early age (Killua was 5 when he taught it to his butler) and even Netero acknowledged Killua's speed as being troublesome at the Hunter Exams. Feitan used pain packer while Zazan was looking directly at him and she couldn't react at all and even asked when Feitan changed his clothes which means the transformation is instant like every other conjurer ability.

    It doesn't matter how hot it is. It immobilizes, suffocates, and burns the victim. Regardless of your heat resistance, the nen feeds directly on your life force until you die. How hot it is depends on how much damage Feitan takes and a "weak" pain packer scorched Zazan who, as I mentioned Phinx said earlier, is a good nen user. If you have high heat resistance, it'll just take longer to kill you and no one on this list really has high heat resistance and we know from Sanji vs. Jyabura that tekkai doesn't block heat.

    Instead of grouping the Squadron Leaders together, look at the feats. All the SL aren't strong and some don't even do combat at all, but remember Cheetu was able to give Morel, a hunter hand-picked by Netero, a hard time and he was only able to escape and never beat him. Fetan is faster than all the characters you mentioned anyway by feats and by powerscaling he's far faster.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fairy Tail is an extremely bad manga because it's not consistent at all when it comes to characters and power levels. Simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No one cares about the references or how they are put together, that doesn't change the crappy power-scaling and poorly delivered plot.
    Still waiting on examples...

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Ghost View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    >If Gon can block an attack from Razor using kou with his bare hands, we know kou gives an extreme boost in power. Gon is a reinforcement nen user, but Killua, a transmuter, was able to equal Gon in kou practice. Feitan is also a transmuter and is much stronger than Gon, so his kou should be much stronger. Plus, he was using a conjured sword which is stronger than a normal sword. Plus, Zazan let her guard down. Phinx said Zazan knows how to use nen well, so her body protected with ken should be way stronger.
    Pretty sure Gon used Kou on his hands. Rest of this is conjecture. And a conjured sword is not stronger than a normal sword. HxH explains that very early on.

    Zazan's skin is FAR stronger than steel since a few chapters earlier Kalluto was able to cut steel with a flick of his wrist using PAPER, and Kalluto himself said every Troupe member was "on a different level". Lucci, even with tekkai, isn't that so far stronger than steel that Feitan wouldn't pierce him.
    Umm yes he is. Das bones is steel. Lucci Tekkai>Kaku's>Das Bones. You're telling me Feitan>>>Enies Lobby Zoro in cutting power. That is your serious argument?

    >The fact that Luffy didn't easily block Wiper's attack alone proves Feitan's durability is higher. And Luffy didn't take many heavy hits from Enel. The lightning attacks are ineffective and Luffy is resistant to blunt force. His fight with Enel shows nothing about Luffy's ability to take heat based attacks. Burn bazooka will not one-shot Feitan by far and this match is "in-character", so Wiper won't use burn bazooka right off and any other attack will be suicide.
    How so? That makes no sense and is an incredible leap of logic. You go from Gon blocking Razor's blast, that doesn't have feats on par with Burn Bazooka, somehow meaning Fetain has greater durability than Luffy.

    It's called power scaling. The thing you're doing for Feitain and Gon kou. Luffy as a normal human should be as tough as Wiper&Zoro who have taken Enel attacks.

    >Zazan grew faster than Feitan who was far faster than Kalluto even while being "rusty". The Zoldyuck family learns shadow walk at an early age (Killua was 5 when he taught it to his butler) and even Netero acknowledged Killua's speed as being troublesome at the Hunter Exams. Feitan used pain packer while Zazan was looking directly at him and she couldn't react at all and even asked when Feitan changed his clothes which means the transformation is instant like every other conjurer ability.
    lol. That has absolutely no bearing on Feitan or current Killua's speed. Later a murderer who Biscuite says is only equal to a D-level monster in Greed Island is faster than a stronger Killua even while injured. Netero is obviously far above scissor guy and wouldn't have trouble with an even stronger Killua. These speed arguments do not make any sense. They have no correlation to OP speeds. Saying "too fast to react" tells me nothing.

    It doesn't matter how hot it is. It immobilizes, suffocates, and burns the victim. Regardless of your heat resistance, the nen feeds directly on your life force until you die. How hot it is depends on how much damage Feitan takes and a "weak" pain packer scorched Zazan who, as I mentioned Phinx said earlier, is a good nen user. If you have high heat resistance, it'll just take longer to kill you and no one on this list really has high heat resistance and we know from Sanji vs. Jyabura that tekkai doesn't block heat.
    That is the important piece of information you're glossing over. You're making a no limits fallacy here. You have no idea how much pain Feitan would have to receive to create a pain packer capable of killing Lucci. Being a good nen user does not mean Zazan is tougher than Lucci.

    It doesn't have to block heat. OP characters have high heat resistance to start and you have no idea how powerful Pain packer is to begin with.

    Instead of grouping the Squadron Leaders together, look at the feats. All the SL aren't strong and some don't even do combat at all, but remember Cheetu was able to give Morel, a hunter hand-picked by Netero, a hard time and he was only able to escape and never beat him. Fetan is faster than all the characters you mentioned anyway by feats and by powerscaling he's far faster.
    I've been looking at feats the entire time. You've done nothing but comment on how impressive something looked.

    No he is not unless you can prove it. You're simply talking out your ass believing since he is a speedster in his universe it matters in another Universe. Feitan probably is faster than Blueno(which I never argued) but he has no feats placing him above Kaku or even Sanji&Zoro. Certainly is not on a level where he could low-mid diff these characters like Lucci could.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pretty sure Gon used Kou on his hands. Rest of this is conjecture. And a conjured sword is not stronger than a normal sword. HxH explains that very early on.



    Umm yes he is. Das bones is steel. Lucci Tekkai>Kaku's>Das Bones. You're telling me Feitan>>>Enies Lobby Zoro in cutting power. That is your serious argument?



    How so? That makes no sense and is an incredible leap of logic. You go from Gon blocking Razor's blast, that doesn't have feats on par with Burn Bazooka, somehow meaning Fetain has greater durability than Luffy.

    It's called power scaling. The thing you're doing for Feitain and Gon kou. Luffy as a normal human should be as tough as Wiper&Zoro who have taken Enel attacks.



    lol. That has absolutely no bearing on Feitan or current Killua's speed. Later a murderer who Biscuite says is only equal to a D-level monster in Greed Island is faster than a stronger Killua even while injured. Netero is obviously far above scissor guy and wouldn't have trouble with an even stronger Killua. These speed arguments do not make any sense. They have no correlation to OP speeds. Saying "too fast to react" tells me nothing.



    That is the important piece of information you're glossing over. You're making a no limits fallacy here. You have no idea how much pain Feitan would have to receive to create a pain packer capable of killing Lucci. Being a good nen user does not mean Zazan is tougher than Lucci.

    It doesn't have to block heat. OP characters have high heat resistance to start and you have no idea how powerful Pain packer is to begin with.



    I've been looking at feats the entire time. You've done nothing but comment on how impressive something looked.

    No he is not unless you can prove it. You're simply talking out your ass believing since he is a speedster in his universe it matters in another Universe. Feitan probably is faster than Blueno(which I never argued) but he has no feats placing him above Kaku or even Sanji&Zoro. Certainly is not on a level where he could low-mid diff these characters like Lucci could.
    >A conjured sword is just as strong as a regular one if no conditions are set. We saw Feitan putting his sword inside the umbrella to attack or clicking the handle of the umbrella to use certain attacks. When these conditions are met, his attack is stronger or produces an extra effect.

    >Kalluto cut steel with PAPER. Feitan is far stronger and "on another level" by Kalluto's own words.

    >I understand that, but Feitan's durability is still high enough to endure such attacks as burn bazooka.

    >Cool

    >It doesn't matter how much pain Feitan feels. Pain Packer is fueled by the opponent's nen and won't go away until the opponent dies. The attack doesn't only burn. It immobilizes and suffocates the victim. Feitan with a dislocated elbow scorched Zazan and that was considered weak. It's a no limits fallacy to assume Lucci would be able to move and breathe while the attack is activated.

    >I'm not too familiar with speed feats outside of Chopper's and SA Luffy's. I'm going based off of the OBD wikia as I said earlier. If you can post scans that show Lucci's speed as being faster than Feitan's then go ahead and I'll concede if it's convincing.

    And pain packer is instantaneous like every other conjurer ability, so if he doesn't die or is knocked out with one hit, he wins.
    Last edited by DVD Case; 03-07-2013 at 06:41 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fairy Tail is an extremely bad manga because it's not consistent at all when it comes to characters and power levels. Simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No one cares about the references or how they are put together, that doesn't change the crappy power-scaling and poorly delivered plot.
    Still waiting on examples...

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Ghost View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    >A conjured sword is just as strong as a regular one if no conditions are set. We saw Feitan putting his sword inside the umbrella to attack or clicking the handle of the umbrella to use certain attacks. When these conditions are met, his attack is stronger or produces an extra effect.
    He creates a sword then enhances it with nen. That is pretty much all we know about his weapon. Iirc nothing was ever spoken about Feitan using a condition to increase his nen even more.

    >Kalluto cut steel with PAPER. Feitan is far stronger and "on another level" by Kalluto's own words.
    Scans that show this happening? Was it even steel or another metal? Also Das is not only as durable as steel and Lucci is far above Das. Cutting them is not the same as cutting a thin steel plate, beam, pole, or what have you.

    >I understand that, but Feitan's durability is still high enough to endure such attacks as burn bazooka.
    He probably can with Kou but you still haven't provided proof or evidence for how well he could take the attack. Talking about Razor&Gon makes no sense when you can't show me how Razor spike compares to Burn Bazooka or what exactly is the difference between Gon's nen defense and Feitan's. Just four "?"-Variables that have no way of being compared.

    >Cool
    lol what kind of response is this?

    >It doesn't matter how much pain Feitan feels. Pain Packer is fueled by the opponent's nen and won't go away until the opponent dies. The attack doesn't only burn. It immobilizes and suffocates the victim. Feitan with a dislocated elbow scorched Zazan and that was considered weak. It's a no limits fallacy to assume Lucci would be able to move and breathe while the attack is activated.
    lol XD. Yes it does. That is the main condition. We're told the more pain and anger he feels the more intense the heat of his mini sun. You're the one failing to prove if he can produce enough heat to kill Lucci. And where are you getting it paralyzes its victims. Zazan just couldn't outrun the blast being too close. The opponents nen has nothing to do with Pain Packer effectiveness only how long it lasts.

    >I'm not too familiar with speed feats outside of Chopper's and SA Luffy's. I'm going based off of the OBD wikia as I said earlier. If you can post scans that show Lucci's speed as being faster than Feitan's then go ahead and I'll concede if it's convincing.
    All cp9 members have near hypersonic reaction or bursty movement feats. If you know SA Luffy's speed then you know Lucci craps on it being only a little slower than G2. While I don't necessaritly agree SN have feats comparable to Netero(think his movements are downplayed).

    And pain packer is instantaneous like every other conjurer ability, so if he doesn't die or is knocked out with one hit, he wins.
    Lucci is perfectly capable of doing that. Hell Zoro could and Lucci stomps him.

  14. #14
    >What's the point of him putting the sword into the umbrella to attack if it wasn't a condition to make his sword stronger. It wasn't to hide it because Zazan already knew it was a sword.

    >Here Kalluto cuts the steel rope.Then Kalluto says it's paper.

    >Razor knocked a top level criminal's head off with a simple throw. Gon's kou was able to block most of the ball. Feitan's kou would be much stronger than Greed Island Gon's kou. Plus, ken is a better nen defense. Feitan took a nen blast from Zazan and was not damage even though Phinx said that blast would be deadly to an unprotected body. (Read chapter 229).

    >The fact that Feitan is the fastest Ryodan member while being rusty is argument enough to powerscale him above Killua who is in the double digit hypersonic and has near lightning speed reactions. By feats, Feitan is slower than Killua a little just like how, by feats, Chopper was the fastest character in OP until EL (other than Enel) even though we knew Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji were faster.

    >Pain isn't the main condition, anger is. Reread chapter 229, please. The amount of pain determines how hot it is, but the heat isn't what kills you. That's just an extra effect.

    >I know SA Luffy in G2 was mach 15 which is where Feitan is. SA Luffy is faster than Lucci.

    >This fight is in-character. Other than gaichou or "shigan to the throat", I highly doubt Lucci can one-shot Feitan and I doubt Lucci will use any big attacks right off. Feitan, on the other hand, goes for the kill as soon as the fight starts.

    Honestly, Magellan is the only one on this lists who wins, imo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fairy Tail is an extremely bad manga because it's not consistent at all when it comes to characters and power levels. Simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No one cares about the references or how they are put together, that doesn't change the crappy power-scaling and poorly delivered plot.
    Still waiting on examples...

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Ghost View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    >What's the point of him putting the sword into the umbrella to attack if it wasn't a condition to make his sword stronger. It wasn't to hide it because Zazan already knew it was a sword.
    He did it to shot Zazan in the face later. No nen involved.

    So and Feitan using scaling casually slices through Das Bones and all forms of Tekkai we've seen better than Zoro who has far greater on screen cutting feats?

    >Razor knocked a top level criminal's head off with a simple throw. Gon's kou was able to block most of the ball. Feitan's kou would be much stronger than Greed Island Gon's kou. Plus, ken is a better nen defense. Feitan took a nen blast from Zazan and was not damage even though Phinx said that blast would be deadly to an unprotected body. (Read chapter 229).
    Yes he was damaged. Feitan bluntly states he took a lot of damage and we're told it broke his ribs. You're still dodging any comparisons to OP. The fact Zazan threw a weak nen blast at Feitan and it damaged him tells us a a Burn Bazooka would do a lot of damage seeing as it obliterates gigantic trees and rock like nothing.

    Why do you believe exxageration makes your case stronger. The first line has absolutely no relevance. Razor killed some fodder character. Nothing impressive about that.

    >The fact that Feitan is the fastest Ryodan member while being rusty is argument enough to powerscale him above Killua who is in the double digit hypersonic and has near lightning speed reactions. By feats, Feitan is slower than Killua a little just like how, by feats, Chopper was the fastest character in OP until EL (other than Enel) even though we knew Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji were faster.
    Killua is only that fast when using Kanmaru. You can't scale Feitan to a speed increasing Hatsu like that.

    >Pain isn't the main condition, anger is. Reread chapter 229, please. The amount of pain determines how hot it is, but the heat isn't what kills you. That's just an extra effect.
    I wasn't taking you too seriously for a while now but now I really am not. Rereading the chapter he makes it clear pain/damage he takes is what powers Pain Packer. Phinx's line about only using it when he is pissed is just talking about when Feitan uses it not when he is able. Feitan says had Zazan hurt him a little more Pain Packer would have killed him faster. The only reason Zazan couldn't move is because the heat was too overwhelming. And where exactly is it mentioned that Pain Packer doesn't end until the opponent dies. I thought it was possibly a condition like Knuckles but nothing is said anywhere. You just told me to read a chapter with information that shut down your own argument @_@?

    >I know SA Luffy in G2 was mach 15 which is where Feitan is. SA Luffy is faster than Lucci.
    Thought that was Law and Luffy is simple scaled to him. Netero, Pitou, Mereum, and Killua using Kanmaru are double digit hypersonic. Feitan only has single digit feats and powerscaling doesn't help him.

    >This fight is in-character. Other than gaichou or "shigan to the throat", I highly doubt Lucci can one-shot Feitan and I doubt Lucci will use any big attacks right off. Feitan, on the other hand, goes for the kill as soon as the fight starts.
    Since when does Lucci go easy on people? The only reason Luffy lasted against Lucci is because he is rubber. He impaled Luffy their first meeting and took care of Franky both times they engaged without mercy. He is one of the most bloodlusted guys in all of OP.

    Honestly, Magellan is the only one on this lists who wins, imo.
    Well IMO you're really bad at this debate stuff.

  16. #16
    > Putting the sword in the umbrella and clicking the handle was a condition to shoot the tip.

    > If Kalluto can slice steel with paper with ease, Feitan can cut steel with a sword with even greater ease especially when Kalluto said Feitan was on "another level". The fact that Zazan completely tank a kou attack and broke the sword without putting up a nen guard means her skin WITHOUT nen is far stronger than steel and on a different level than Daz.

    > I misspoke. I meant the emission blast didn't bother him. And he was nowhere near knocked out or dead with the blast. If he was the pain packer he used wouldn't be "weak". That means he can take far more damage than that.

    >Yes, you can because Killua's butler was keeping up with him without using a speed enhancing nen ability and we can be sure Silva and Zeno are faster than her and Chrollo was fast enough to dodge Zeno's attacks while still moving his body to prevent Silva from attacking. Feitan is most likely faster or at least as fast as Chrollo.

    > The pain determines how hot it is. It never says it's a requirement to activate it. Anger is the requirement, but without pain it won't be hot, so there's no point to activate it then. Your throat is less durable than your skin and if the air is too hot to breathe, you'll suffocate. If you're caught near it, it's too late to move which is why the rest of the Troupe ran away. The attack went away when Zazan "was out of fuel" which means it only leaves when the target dies. If it was hotter she would've died faster. Feitan hinted that she would've died regardless, but the weaker it is the longer it takes.

    > Law was mach 11 I thought. There was a calc that put Feitan mach 15 unless it has been debunked.

    > Since Lucci let Luffy attack first in their real fight...

    > I feel you.

    Edit: Didn't that guy Razor kill completely overpowered a pro hunter who specialized in strength? And wasn't that hunter part of one of the groups who were considered top players?
    Last edited by DVD Case; 03-08-2013 at 11:35 AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fairy Tail is an extremely bad manga because it's not consistent at all when it comes to characters and power levels. Simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No one cares about the references or how they are put together, that doesn't change the crappy power-scaling and poorly delivered plot.
    Still waiting on examples...

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Ghost View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    > Putting the sword in the umbrella and clicking the handle was a condition to shoot the tip.
    Where are you seeing Nen being used there? It was a cheap ploy by Feitain to get a free shot on Zazan. You're making up abilities.

    > If Kalluto can slice steel with paper with ease, Feitan can cut steel with a sword with even greater ease especially when Kalluto said Feitan was on "another level". The fact that Zazan completely tank a kou attack and broke the sword without putting up a nen guard means her skin WITHOUT nen is far stronger than steel and on a different level than Daz.
    Still tells us nothing about Lucci. This is really rather simple. Feitan has no feats on par with Zoro or characters able to break or slice through Lucci's tekkai and there is no way to power scale him to that level no matter how you try.

    > I misspoke. I meant the emission blast didn't bother him. And he was nowhere near knocked out or dead with the blast. If he was the pain packer he used wouldn't be "weak". That means he can take far more damage than that.
    That still doesn't tell us he can take a Burn Bazooka. Never argued we knew Feitan's durability. Well I wasn't, you are.

    >Yes, you can because Killua's butler was keeping up with him without using a speed enhancing nen ability and we can be sure Silva and Zeno are faster than her and Chrollo was fast enough to dodge Zeno's attacks while still moving his body to prevent Silva from attacking. Feitan is most likely faster or at least as fast as Chrollo.
    1. Killua's movement speed is different than his combat speed when using Kanmaru. Movement speed is always different than combat speed.
    2. She only kept up when she combined nen with the other butler in her bike form. A travel speed enhancing ability.

    > The pain determines how hot it is. It never says it's a requirement to activate it. Anger is the requirement, but without pain it won't be hot, so there's no point to activate it then. Your throat is less durable than your skin and if the air is too hot to breathe, you'll suffocate. If you're caught near it, it's too late to move which is why the rest of the Troupe ran away. The attack went away when Zazan "was out of fuel" which means it only leaves when the target dies. If it was hotter she would've died faster. Feitan hinted that she would've died regardless, but the weaker it is the longer it takes.
    No it's not unless you can provide a better translation than the one you provided. Feitan makes two references to pain. Phinx comment only means Feitan uses it when he is pissed, not that being pissed is the requirement. If that is how you want to interpret the Hatsu fine but it makes no sense from a narrative point of view to work that way.

    No shit. That is not a special property of pain packer. That is called suffering the effects of intense heat, lack of heat resistance. The rest of that is just baseless conjecture. Attacks in manga usually go away when the enemy goes dies. Doesn't mean it would stay until the enemy died unless specially mentioned to work that way. For all you know an enemy with enough heat resistance could endure the sun until it ran out. Stop making up conditions and hatsu not hinted at in the manga. The fuel comment was also about his sun not Zazan.

    > Law was mach 11 I thought. There was a calc that put Feitan mach 15 unless it has been debunked.
    Which mean he is as fast as the King and Netero? You know that is wrong. Even Cheeto's bullet calc isn't that high.

    > Since Lucci let Luffy attack first in their real fight...
    Because Luffy wasn't his target. He was after the shipwrights and was picking up Robin. No mercy for them, Luffy when he got slightly serious, or Franky. You're honestly trying to argue Rob Lucci isn't bloodlusted 99% of the time?

    Edit: Didn't that guy Razor kill completely overpowered a pro hunter who specialized in strength? And wasn't that hunter part of one of the groups who were considered top players?
    Relevance? You're trying hard to make unimportant details important. Guy got toyed with by Killua. Tezeguera admits even Gon&Killua are close to his level and all three are far above every nameless else not named Hisoka. Fodder overpowering another fodder means nothing. Razor is a large building buster at best via feats.

  18. #18
    Bizarre Cooking Tengu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,119
    I could have sworn that Luffy in base form was higher than mach 15???

  19. #19
    Frum wner RobLucciRollerskates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Right There.
    Posts
    2,761
    ^^Ugh, that's way too much to read... What exactly is the argument here?

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where are you seeing Nen being used there? It was a cheap ploy by Feitain to get a free shot on Zazan. You're making up abilities.
    What is the sword made of? A cheap ploy? Zazan didn't know the tip could shoot out, so it'll still be effective if the sword wasn't in the umbrella.

    Still tells us nothing about Lucci. This is really rather simple. Feitan has no feats on par with Zoro or characters able to break or slice through Lucci's tekkai and there is no way to power scale him to that level no matter how you try.
    Far weaker characters can cut steel with paper, yet you say Feitan can't. Luffy had to go G3 to break that big steel door and his G3 pistol messed Lucci up bad even though he used tekkai. But, I tell you what, post scans of Lucci's tanking power that proves he can go unscathed from Feitan's stab.

    That still doesn't tell us he can take a Burn Bazooka. Never argued we knew Feitan's durability. Well I wasn't, you are.
    I'm going by the OBD wikia which says Luffy was at large building level back then. Luffy didn't have much trouble taking the attack. Feitan is large building level + and likely higher. He should be able to take it with the same ease.



    1. Killua's movement speed is different than his combat speed when using Kanmaru. Movement speed is always different than combat speed.
    2. She only kept up when she combined nen with the other butler in her bike form. A travel speed enhancing ability.
    She kept up with Killua when he used his half speed the chapter before the one you mentioned (titled "Riddle", I forgot the number.). His half speed is the one he used on Yupi which was calced at mach 15. In her bike form, she was faster than Killua's full speed because she caught up to him when he can a head start, but the bike form isn't what I'm talking about.


    No it's not unless you can provide a better translation than the one you provided. Feitan makes two references to pain. Phinx comment only means Feitan uses it when he is pissed, not that being pissed is the requirement. If that is how you want to interpret the Hatsu fine but it makes no sense from a narrative point of view to work that way.

    No shit. That is not a special property of pain packer. That is called suffering the effects of intense heat, lack of heat resistance. The rest of that is just baseless conjecture. Attacks in manga usually go away when the enemy goes dies. Doesn't mean it would stay until the enemy died unless specially mentioned to work that way. For all you know an enemy with enough heat resistance could endure the sun until it ran out. Stop making up conditions and hatsu not hinted at in the manga. The fuel comment was also about his sun not Zazan.
    That's how nen works. All nen isn't completely explained, but based off of the laws and limits we can infer. Feitan first conjures an armor (which is hinted at being different every time) that protects him from the heat. Then he transmutes a fireball. You can't transmute something from intangible things like pain (if you could, his pain and injuries would've went away). Feitan asked if Zazan was "out of fuel" when his attack went away which implies he wasn't transmuting his own nen, but hers which is possible given the laws of nen. There must be a major condition to do this, but seeing as Shalnark said his auto-pilot keeps him from moving properly for the next week and he was still able to exterminate the remaining ants, Feitan should have also found a way around his drawbacks.

    Which mean he is as fast as the King and Netero? You know that is wrong. Even Cheeto's bullet calc isn't that high.
    I don't remember the Meruem being that fast and Netero only has fast punching speed and his nen attacks are fast when he presses his hands together. Feitan has fast movement speed, but because Kalluto says she only sees him when he's about to attack, his combat speed should be lower than his movement speed and thus lower than Meruem's and Netero's combat speed. At least while "rusty".



    Because Luffy wasn't his target. He was after the shipwrights and was picking up Robin. No mercy for them, Luffy when he got slightly serious, or Franky. You're honestly trying to argue Rob Lucci isn't bloodlusted 99% of the time?
    I didn't mention any shipwrights. I meant their first REAL fight at EL. Luffy ran at him and kicked him while Lucci waited, stood there, and blocked. He wasn't even leopard mode. If he waits for Feitan to attack first in human mode, he'll lose his head.



    Relevance? You're trying hard to make unimportant details important. Guy got toyed with by Killua. Tezeguera admits even Gon&Killua are close to his level and all three are far above every nameless else not named Hisoka. Fodder overpowering another fodder means nothing. Razor is a large building buster at best via feats.
    The relevance is that the guy wasn't fodder. Killua didn't toy with him. He lit his face on fire which only made him mad. The guy he crushed wasn't weak, his ren was just low. Razor is a large building level buster by feats because Gon took most of the force with his kou before the ball hit the ceiling. And that wasn't his strongest throw. His strongest was when he gathered all his nen puppets together which took Gon, Killua, and Hisoka all using ken to stop.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by RobLucciRapes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ^^Ugh, that's way too much to read... What exactly is the argument here?
    Dayum says Lucci is faster than Feitan and can tank any attack including pain packer. He also says burn bazooka can kill Feitan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fairy Tail is an extremely bad manga because it's not consistent at all when it comes to characters and power levels. Simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No one cares about the references or how they are put together, that doesn't change the crappy power-scaling and poorly delivered plot.
    Still waiting on examples...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •