Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

It's fine if you eat like shit every now and then. I mean, who doesn't?

If eating healthily is something new for you, then it's good that you didn't do a complete 180 flip to healthier foods that you normally wouldn't eat because your body won't be able to digest it properly. Slow transitions are the best and after you get used to a certain diet/routine, you can switch things up adding a new thing or two.

For your current situation, I would say stick with the banana/strawberries. Easy to eat, accessible, and relatively inexpensive. Once your life's routine changes or you have time/space/equipment for other things, you can try the protein stuff a go or bring a slice of lean chicken meat or something

Just remember not to neglect other vitamins and minerals like having milk/yoghurt for calcium etc.

Staying hydrated helps boost your metabolism which in turn, burns more calories too. Adding a bit of spice to your meals also helps. Avocado is a good source of fast metabolism if you're a fan of avo (I totally am!)

As you work out more, you will eat more to fuel your body so don't get discouraged into thinking that you're regressing.Oh and water weight is okay.

I sometimes alternate between berries because I tend to get bored of it easily or because they go out of season. I used to have fruit smoothies every morning until winter started kicking in and I needed something warm in the morning to keep me relaxed and give me the wake up call I need for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Lor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's fine if you eat like shit every now and then. I mean, who doesn't?

If eating healthily is something new for you, then it's good that you didn't do a complete 180 flip to healthier foods that you normally wouldn't eat because your body won't be able to digest it properly. Slow transitions are the best and after you get used to a certain diet/routine, you can switch things up adding a new thing or two.

For your current situation, I would say stick with the banana/strawberries. Easy to eat, accessible, and relatively inexpensive. Once your life's routine changes or you have time/space/equipment for other things, you can try the protein stuff a go or bring a slice of lean chicken meat or something

Just remember not to neglect other vitamins and minerals like having milk/yoghurt for calcium etc.

Staying hydrated helps boost your metabolism which in turn, burns more calories too. Adding a bit of spice to your meals also helps. Avocado is a good source of fast metabolism if you're a fan of avo (I totally am!)

As you work out more, you will eat more to fuel your body so don't get discouraged into thinking that you're regressing.Oh and water weight is okay.

I sometimes alternate between berries because I tend to get bored of it easily or because they go out of season. I used to have fruit smoothies every morning until winter started kicking in and I needed something warm in the morning to keep me relaxed and give me the wake up call I need for the day.
    Yeah I love avocado I add it to anything I possibly can.

I think my current issue is still chocolate, which its all dark chocolate now but fuuuccckkk its a crutch. I even stopped putting any creamer in my coffee and just drink it black now. I also have an issue with drinking a lot of water. I mean water is all I drink besides coffee but I just hate taking in so much of it.

Right now I have had a trainer since late Feb and I havent lost a pound, and most people would be like WTF, but my body has changed like, drastically. Its just becoming a different shape altogether and my trainer said that there will be a point where there will be a pretty big drop. I'm just kinda like... "when is it. So hopefully thats soon.

the watermelon sounded like a good idea as well, since its coming back into season. I really like oranges as well and thats been my go to for my breakfast, but I do feel like I need to change it a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid

Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

Is water fasting a real thing?
    Might try that some time and shave off fat provided that I survive. Healthy and safe protocol is overrated

No point in cutting water weight since it comes back on just as fast

It's a good way to lose 20 lbs in like 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    Yeah I love avocado I add it to anything I possibly can.

I think my current issue is still chocolate, which its all dark chocolate now but fuuuccckkk its a crutch. I even stopped putting any creamer in my coffee and just drink it black now. I also have an issue with drinking a lot of water. I mean water is all I drink besides coffee but I just hate taking in so much of it.

Right now I have had a trainer since late Feb and I havent lost a pound, and most people would be like WTF, but my body has changed like, drastically. Its just becoming a different shape altogether and my trainer said that there will be a point where there will be a pretty big drop. I'm just kinda like... "when is it. So hopefully thats soon.

the watermelon sounded like a good idea as well, since its coming back into season. I really like oranges as well and thats been my go to for my breakfast, but I do feel like I need to change it a bit.

Doesn't that mean you lost some fat and gained some muscle? Can't see how else that could happen.

But that's pretty cool. Keep it up.

Not sure if I'd bother with the protein powder in your case to be honest. It's not like your goal is muscle gain anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post

Doesn't that mean you lost some fat and gained some muscle? Can't see how else that could happen.

But that's pretty cool. Keep it up.

Not sure if I'd bother with the protein powder in your case to be honest. It's not like your goal is muscle gain anyway.
    Well I'd rather have muscle than be super skinny, like I'm scared of looking "too thin"

and yeah I've gained a decent amount of muscle. I just need to eat a bit better.

What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.

Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

Can I post pics here?

Well I'd rather have muscle than be super skinny, like I'm scared of looking "too thin"

and yeah I've gained a decent amount of muscle. I just need to eat a bit better.
    Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    Can I post pics here?
    Long as you don't show your penis.

I dont know why this was so funny reading it mentally. But it was and I have it forever to look at.

Nice.

Long as you don't show your penis.

Only if you ask for it

That is me after a full month of working out 4 days a week.I had to train and shit from December.I bet at mid June I'll get back to this

I bet by the end of the summer,I'll be even more ripped and I'll gain some more muscle.I'll post pics again then.
    Last edited by Dellinger; 05-20-2017 at 02:08 AM.

​Keep at it

Mario, did you got sick in the first pic or what happened to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Mario, did you got sick in the first pic or what happened to you?
    hmm why?

I'm adding my martial arts training back in on the afternoons.

I'm starting to progress towards elvers too. They are pretty hard.

My biggest issue is honestly finding enough healthy food to eat.

I agree on the healthy foods thing.

Like today I actually indulged like crazy for the first time in months because its a festival that comes around once a year and wow, I don't think I can do what I did again. I'm pretty sure my body freaked out a bit.. so I'm gonna try to balance out my dinner this evening from that.

Of course from previous years I didn't eat nearly as much, but even so I ate "a lot" for me now.

I think for workouts that I'm gonna pre-eat some bananas/strawberries/oranges (since oranges are my fav) and post workout try to stick with some lean chicken and some eggs, possibly or veggies. (or unless my aunt is in a mood about one of her dinners i'll have to eat that but its usually heathy)

I think once I get a general balance down for pre/post workouts I think I'll be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    hmm why?
    You look extremely thin

depression?

I agree on the healthy foods thing.

Like today I actually indulged like crazy for the first time in months because its a festival that comes around once a year and wow, I don't think I can do what I did again. I'm pretty sure my body freaked out a bit.. so I'm gonna try to balance out my dinner this evening from that.

Of course from previous years I didn't eat nearly as much, but even so I ate "a lot" for me now.

I think for workouts that I'm gonna pre-eat some bananas/strawberries/oranges (since oranges are my fav) and post workout try to stick with some lean chicken and some eggs, possibly or veggies. (or unless my aunt is in a mood about one of her dinners i'll have to eat that but its usually heathy)

I think once I get a general balance down for pre/post workouts I think I'll be good.
    You should try intermittent fasting. Good for weight loss and health overall. It even increases human growth hormone naturally.

You should try intermittent fasting. Good for weight loss and health overall. It even increases human growth hormone naturally.
    Can you explain it further? As far as what is permissible? like drinks, etc?