Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How much of it was fat?
    wish i could give you a number but i did look visibly fat on some areas, particularly the face and stomach. i make an effort to go extra hard during my gym days tho to make use of all that milk energy and convert it to muscle instead of fat

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    wish i could give you a number but i did look visibly fat on some areas, particularly the face and stomach. i make an effort to go extra hard during my gym days tho to make use of all that milk energy and convert it to muscle instead of fat
    Yeah I think whats best in gomad is to never take naps as that leads to heavy fat gain

Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post

And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

This must happen

Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

Any of you guys has had any progress/changed his/her routine? My current routine revolves around strength training (at least 1 hour) and 2 kilometers of swimming, non-stop. I train for strength 5 times a week and swim every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Whitebeard View Post
    Any of you guys has had any progress/changed his/her routine? My current routine revolves around strength training (at least 1 hour) and 2 kilometers of swimming, non-stop. I train for strength 5 times a week and swim every day.

I added martial arts training (on my own) again. I'm going to try to join a silat and MMa gym soon.
    No.​

@Loki;

How's the training and weight gaining going with GOMAD?
    No.​

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    @Loki;

How's the training and weight gaining going with GOMAD?
    stopped a month ago. i got thiccer at the expense of possible rectal fissures from all the toilet trips lool. been on a cut for a month now doing a phul routine, monxtues strength training & thursxfriday hypertrophy. haven't done back to back workouts ever but it's been great. you should try it.

@Zu;

Are you still trying to gain weight?

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    stopped a month ago. i got thiccer at the expense of possible rectal fissures from all the toilet trips lool. been on a cut for a month now doing a phul routine, monxtues strength training & thursxfriday hypertrophy. haven't done back to back workouts ever but it's been great. you should try it.
    I see. I don't think I'm gonna do GOMAD, but I will drink a lot of milk everyday if I can. As well as consume a lot of nuts, meat etc.
    No.​

@Zu;

Are you still trying to gain weight?

I see. I don't think I'm gonna do GOMAD, but I will drink a lot of milk everyday if I can. As well as consume a lot of nuts, meat etc.
    let me know how that camel milk works out

and i forgot to mention during the final week of my GOMAD diet, i basically went half a gallon a day which was way more manageable and more kind to my stomach. it's still a lot of calories & protein. just met the threshold by eating more nuts and meats to compensate for the other half

I've been working out again for a little over a month. No change in diet.

Have you guys ever heard how muscle insertions can change the way you look/perform. Lower insertions make your muscles look fuller, while as the farther from the joint the tendon inserts, the higher the force one can produce.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty View Post
    I've been working out again for a little over a month. No change in diet.
    Trying to gain or lose weight?
    No.​

I want to lose weight. I used to be into running a few years ago and my knee didn't agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty View Post
    I want to lose weight. I used to be into running a few years ago and my knee didn't agree with that.

Are you going to be making any diet changes soon?

One tip is to make sure you drink a lot of water. It keeps you full so you eat less.
    No.​

I need to gain weight, someone help.

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    I need to gain weight, someone help.
    Are you exercising?
    No.​

Are you exercising?
    Not so much anymore, new job takes up a lot of time.

What exercises do you recommend for gaining weight?

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    Not so much anymore, new job takes up a lot of time.

What exercises do you recommend for gaining weight?
    Honestly, I'd just start out with body weight or whatever but make sure your muscles feel it. The most important thing is you eat enough, that's the hardest part.
    No.​

Buy a pair of rings

Apparently I need to eat anywhere from 1499-2166 calories per day and 167-250 grams of protein. I'm weighing in at 166.6 pounds currently, 5'8.

I think I'll start olympic weightlifting.