Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Parallax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Raptors

do you not watch the NBA

also the Bulls aren't overrated, Thibodeau is the 2nd best coach in the league and with Rose he was able to get the Bulls the no.1 seed back to back.
    Bulls are fucking shit. The Raps will hammer them so hard this year, it won't even be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Pussy™ View Post
    Raptors are not betting than the Knicks.
    The preseason says hi. They've already beat them twice. Knicks are so dumb for taking Bargnani off their hands.

dat homerism

Black Beans just upset Philly is gonna be better than the Lakers .

I was watching ESPN and Melo says he is interested in free agency. He claims he wants to try it once in his career, but i wonder if he just wants out of NY.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatty View Post
    I was watching ESPN and Melo says he is interested in free agency. He claims he wants to try it once in his career, but i wonder if he just wants out of NY.
    I think he likes it there. In all honesty, free agency would be like being single. Even if you're in a really good relationship, you still should try it out. I am sure he will be back in NY next year.

Monster dunk by Deandre Jordan last night during the Trailblazers vs Clippers game. Collison gets hit in the face by ball!

Banned
    DeAndre Jordan always get big dunks. That and his blocks are the only thing he can do.

The only thing Black Griffin can do is dunk.

Banned
    The only thing Black Griffin can do is dunk.
    It still gets him twenty points a night.

The Cleveland Cavaliers will retire Zydrunas Ilgauskas’ number 11 in a ceremony on March 8th. Ilgauskas’ number will be the seventh raised to the roof at the Quicken Loans Arena.
    Zydrunas ranks in Cleveland’s top five in nearly every statistical category you would want a center to do so. He is the team’s second leading scorer in franchise history with 10,616 points, and its most prolific rebounder.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatty View Post
    The Cleveland Cavaliers will retire Zydrunas Ilgauskas’ number 11 in a ceremony on March 8th. Ilgauskas’ number will be the seventh raised to the roof at the Quicken Loans Arena.
    Zydrunas ranks in Cleveland’s top five in nearly every statistical category you would want a center to do so. He is the team’s second leading scorer in franchise history with 10,616 points, and its most prolific rebounder.
    When you think of modern Cavaliers, besides LeBron, Big Z is the next guy most people will likely think of. This is a classy move by Cleveland.
    Last edited by X; 10-22-2013 at 02:42 AM.

Opening night is gonna be great.

I'm definitely watching Heat vs Bulls

D.Rose/Durant are gonna be MVP.

Banned
    Opening night is gonna be great.

I'm definitely watching Heat vs Bulls

D.Rose/Durant are gonna be MVP.
    Rose won't even finish in the top five for scoring, let alone MVP. Durant is always a good choice, but LeBron is just too dominate right now.

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Rose won't even finish in the top five for scoring, let alone MVP. Durant is always a good choice, but LeBron is just too dominate right now.
    Rose isn't a SG he's a PG. Did you see his game against Indiana?

Yeah, Lebron is pretty dominate their's only a select few of teams that could possibly beat the heat.

Banned
    Rose isn't a SG he's a PG. Did you see his game against Indiana?
    I don't really understand what that is supposed to mean. Melo and Durant aren't SGs, they are SFs, so they shouldn't be top five? Are you implying PGs can't score? Because Westbrook was sixth leading scorer last year. Preseason means shit all. And if you want to say preseason means something, then you have to take Indian's 1-5 record into account and maybe say they are a weak team meaning Rose's stats mean less.

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    I don't really understand what that is supposed to mean. Melo and Durant aren't SGs, they are SFs, so they shouldn't be top five? Are you implying PGs can't score? Because Westbrook was sixth leading scorer last year. Preseason means shit all. And if you want to say preseason means something, then you have to take Indian's 1-5 record into account and maybe say they are a weak team meaning Rose's stats mean less.
    I'm just saying that Rose is a PG not a SG or SF. And you don't need to be the highest scorer to become MVP. Westbrook is a ballhog.

I know preseason mean's shit, but from what we've seen from Rose who just came back from an injury and scored 30+ points against Indiana makes it look like he's back to what he used to be and possibly even better.

Lebron isn't gonna win the MVP this year, the voters are gonna get fatigue.

Don't believe me? hey Karl Malone won one in 1997

- - - Updated - - -

lol Westbrook isn't a ballhog did you see what a disaster that team is when it's only Durant carrying that team

also Rose has shown signs of improvement, his ball handling is better but more importantly his decision making is loads better. He doesn't stall off the dribble and seems more in control of the offense, I'm excited to see what he's got

Banned
    Lebron isn't gonna win the MVP this year, the voters are gonna get fatigue.
    When LeBron is that more dominate than everyone else in the league, the voters will keep voting for him.

again

Jordan 1997

Karl Malone won it instead.

Same goes for Kareem Abdul Jabbar

and Wilt

these players won a lot of MVP's and at some point people stopped voting for them to get it. It's a fact.

Banned
    again

Jordan 1997

Karl Malone won it instead.

Same goes for Kareem Abdul Jabbar

and Wilt

these players won a lot of MVP's and at some point people stopped voting for them to get it. It's a fact.
    Well, it is only your opinion that those guys had better seasons than the respective players that one the MVP that year. Besides, you can't say something that happened 15 years ago will happen without a doubt in modern times.