Page 69 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1660
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatty View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I expect Lebron to come out gang busters and try and score early. The only thing though is Boston has guys that can actually defend Lebron so if thet need him to come up big every game in this series the Cavs in trouble.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes very much so. I expect Boston will shuffle around their roster and make some off season trades if they go to the finals.
    I wonder what they'll do with the Tatum sitatuion. I mean, you could get away with playing him at the four, but he's been so good at the three. But Hayward was an all-star last year, so you have a good problem that you need to solve.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

God I hate snake boy.

- - - Updated - - -

I want the Warriors to be eliminated but this Rockets roster probably isn't good enough. Outside of Harden, CP3, Capela.

Rest of the Rockets have been playing like bums lately.

Nah

Fuck Harden

Mega Ton
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    I wonder what they'll do with the Tatum sitatuion. I mean, you could get away with playing him at the four, but he's been so good at the three. But Hayward was an all-star last year, so you have a good problem that you need to solve.
    Yeah...i suspect they might mull it over after the seasons over. I really think if they make it to the finals there will be a few big trades. If you can make it to the finals with a depleted squad then maybe run some scrimmages in the summer to see how everyones playing. It's going to be an interesting development for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

GS in 5. Harden goes off for 41 points and they lose by double digits. I mean damn how can you stop that?

Was expecting more from the Rockets.

they got a nice game plan vs harden. man was gassed in the fourth.

Yeah...i suspect they might mull it over after the seasons over. I really think if they make it to the finals there will be a few big trades. If you can make it to the finals with a depleted squad then maybe run some scrimmages in the summer to see how everyones playing. It's going to be an interesting development for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

GS in 5. Harden goes off for 41 points and they lose by double digits. I mean damn how can you stop that?
    Too much iso basketball, with the Rockets role players performing terribly. Can't say I was impressed tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    Too much iso basketball, with the Rockets role players performing terribly. Can't say I was impressed tbh.
    it's actually impressive how they managed to rack up 65 wins with this playstyle. sucks that they face a team that's on par with them offensively but infinitely better in ball movement + defensive schemes

Phoenix gets the number one pick which guarantees them a unfuckable situation. I think the top three picks will probably be Ayton, Doncic, Bagley, but it's wide open after that.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Mega Ton
    Lebron gets 40 plus triple dub and they lose by double digits to a team that had six guys in double figures. Team ball wins everytime.

celtics vs. warriors will be a good series. celtics always play them really well. warriors would still win obviously but it's going to be a tight competitive series imho

Lebron gets 40 plus triple dub and they lose by double digits to a team that had six guys in double figures. Team ball wins everytime.
    Can't do much when you have bums like JR with 0 points and George hill with 3.

Only LBJ, Love and Korver played well.

Mega Ton
    Can't do much when you have bums like JR with 0 points and George hill with 3.

Only LBJ, Love and Korver played well.
    Yeah his bench stunk, but in JR's case he's a streaky shooter so he needs lots of touches to get hot. Lebron took most of the shots in the 1st half and one thing i noticed abour the cavs is they have too many guys standing around waiting for Lebron to pass the ball. That's really hurting them because it's allowing defenses to cover the floor.

Yeah his bench stunk, but in JR's case he's a streaky shooter so he needs lots of touches to get hot. Lebron took most of the shots in the 1st half and one thing i noticed abour the cavs is they have too many guys standing around waiting for Lebron to pass the ball. That's really hurting them because it's allowing defenses to cover the floor.
    Tbh giving a player like JR a lot of touches is a waste. He is washed up at this point and went 0-7.

Mega Ton
    Tbh giving a player like JR a lot of touches is a waste. He is washed up at this point and went 0-7.
    Yeah he's a bum. He looks stoned lol

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Rockets win one. Role players finally stepped up.

Now they have to win one on the road. Gonna be tough....

Yup,nice comeback from the Rockets.Gordon and Ariza stepped it up.

I still think the Rockets are the better and deeper team.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

@felixng2015; as a knicks fan, how hard does this hit ya?

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg