3. Knicks(Hopefully)
    4. Hornets
    5. Celtics
    6. Bulls
    7. Pistons
    8. Hawks

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:

@Epicnessbeyond;

List looks good, but I don't agree with the Knicks placing. I honestly would be surprised if they end up being top 5 in the eastern confernece. I'd rate them somewhere around 7-8.

I got Bucks in the playoffs over Pistons. They have more upside with Giannis who is basically a super star in the making this season, Parker who is finally healthy and playing like a 2nd draft pick. Not to mention Middleton has been injured and is a key piece to their scoring

officially a houston fan after todays W over minnesota

Spurs vs. Houston tonight, early christmas gift

I got my money on the Cavs tonight. Lebron always sons Kevin Durant. Should be fun regardless

kyrie owns GS once again

Great game Cavs vs GSW,all through I am not fan of Lebron and KD they played a brilliant game,same as Kyrie Irving(who can become one of the greatest pg's in history).Curry was nowere in the game.I am starting to think that KD is ruining Curry's game with too much ball possession.

I would take this guy over Markelle Fultz. This draft is really stacked with PG's

2:18 is just rude
    Last edited by Loki; 01-16-2017 at 02:21 AM.

GSW vs Cavaliers rematch was brutal. It was painful to see the King getting blocked by KD. Now that they've gotten their chemistry down, they're absolutely dangerous.

Also fuck, CP3 is out 6-8 weeks with a thumb injury. Without Blake and Chris, the Clippers will probably lose their #4 spot.

Clips losing their 4th spot isn't even a bad thing tbh. 4th seed means GSWs in the 2nd round. They would actually fare better with the 7th seed and face the Spurs in the first round and Warriors in the WCF. They will lose to the Warriors but they have a chance at the WCF at least.

Not sure if anyone can beat healthy Warriors. If Warriors get injuries other teams have a chance though.

I can see that.

Anyhow, no one is paying attention to the Spurs. They're currently 32-9, which is pretty freaking impressive. I think they might eliminate the Clippers if they played each other. Healthy Clippers vs Healthy Spurs, I don't know who would win, but I would put my money on Popovich.

Current Warriors are an entirely different beast. I think they're currently on their expected level. I don't know who could stop Curry, KD, and Klay save for LeBron and Kyrie.

Oh, and Green is insane. Making fun of LeBron flopping. He's playing with fire.

I think Kawhi would run town on a healthy Clippers team if he decides to be a little more greedy offensively

Quote Originally Posted by Gon Freccss View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can see that.

Anyhow, no one is paying attention to the Spurs. They're currently 32-9, which is pretty freaking impressive. I think they might eliminate the Clippers if they played each other. Healthy Clippers vs Healthy Spurs, I don't know who would win, but I would put my money on Popovich.

Current Warriors are an entirely different beast. I think they're currently on their expected level. I don't know who could stop Curry, KD, and Klay save for LeBron and Kyrie.

Oh, and Green is insane. Making fun of LeBron flopping. He's playing with fire.
    If both teams are healthy its a coin toss for me but Clippers being healthy is very iffy with CP3 and BG being very injury prone.

The dubs are meeting expectations now. They slaughtered the Cavs, OKC, and Rockets on a back to back and won by an average of 24 something points. That's insane. Niggas are no longer safe when they finally reach max potential

Also, Sixers might actually make playoffs. They are only 4.5 games behind and have won 8 of their last 10 games. Its going to be an interesting second half of the season after Simmons comes back on the roster. Really happy for the city of Philly, the fans deserve something to cheer about

Kawhi fucking Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by Kunta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kawhi fucking Leonard
    DROPPING THAT 40 bomb on Cleveland.
    Last edited by W; 01-22-2017 at 06:52 AM.