Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
Results 1,001 to 1,016 of 1016
    Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How do you think each team fared with this trade. Thats a lot of roster change for the cavs.
    too early to tell with cavs but at least they shook things up in the roster because that bad energy was causing them games. they got younger by like three years on average and clarkson/nance/hood can look great on a different setting.

lakers got worse this year but they're making cap space for big signings next year so it doesn't really matter. lonzo is definitely starting over isiah or else lavar might have to throw haymakers at isiah. jazz got crowder which is nice if he plays like his old self in celtics. hood overlapped with mitchell's role on the jazz anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post

Lebron to the Dubs next season
    that'd be something else

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post

Lebron to the Dubs next season
    that'd be something else
    Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy - but mysterious. But above all black says this: "I donít bother you - donít bother me"

Lakers absolutely won this trade deadline since they got their wanted cap space, picked up an extra 1st round pick, and are in full on tank mode.

The Commander From Hell

Wade to Miami

Thats what you get when you give one player that much power.The Cavs organization are looking like clowns(changing almost the entire team).I wouldn't be surprised that the "King" will go somewhere else when the season is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Perun View Post
    Thats what you get when you give one player that much power.The Cavs organization are looking like clowns(changing almost the entire team).I wouldn't be surprised that the "King" will go somewhere else when the season is over.
    I don't think they look like clowns, I think they look smart. Obviously they thought too highly of IT and how he would fit with Lebron and Crowder wasn't playing up to his usual feisty self. So they shipped the pieces that weren't working and took in pieces to get younger and more athletic, something they desperately needed.

The Commander From Hell

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    I don't think they look like clowns, I think they look smart. Obviously they thought too highly of IT and how he would fit with Lebron and Crowder wasn't playing up to his usual feisty self. So they shipped the pieces that weren't working and took in pieces to get younger and more athletic, something they desperately needed.
    In the end they lose Irivng(who is young) to get two players that are not on that lvl or ever will be.Then Lebron pressured the staff to get him Wade,then year later goodbye Wade.The stuff should simply say to him fuck off,play the ball and let the professional do their job that are paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Perun View Post
    In the end they lose Irivng(who is young) to get two players that are not on that lvl or ever will be.Then Lebron pressured the staff to get him Wade,then year later goodbye Wade.The stuff should simply say to him fuck off,play the ball and let the professional do their job that are paid for it.
    Irving wanted out too, you can't just ignore that. They also got Brooklyn's first round pick this year which is valuable. I think Irving is a bit overrated anyway since he can't really play defense and is a score first PG.

The Commander From Hell

Irving wanted out too, you can't just ignore that. They also got Brooklyn's first round pick this year which is valuable. I think Irving is a bit overrated anyway since he can't really play defense and is a score first PG.
    I think if Lebron stays next year with this team they can try something.This year they will not do shit,because too many new players that have yet to learn to play with each other and to breath like a one team.

The cavs is a dumpster fire org. If I was Lebron I would leave. Already won that franchise a ring. Go join the Rockets or Spurs.

Funny how the Rockets got Gerald Green, Joe Johnson and Brandon Wright basically for free.

If the Warriors didn't exist they would be the team to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    Funny how the Rockets got Gerald Green, Joe Johnson and Brandon Wright basically for free.

If the Warriors didn't exist they would be the team to beat.
    i get erect at the thought of raptors vs rockets finals. something fresh for once and by fresh i mean exciting fight between two teams who love to chuck the three ball.
    Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy - but mysterious. But above all black says this: "I donít bother you - donít bother me"

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    i get erect at the thought of raptors vs rockets finals. something fresh for once and by fresh i mean exciting fight between two teams who love to chuck the three ball.
    As a diehard Raptors fan, I say yes.

The Commander From Hell

As a diehard Raptors fan, I say yes.
    victory will be even sweeter for us raps fan when american media downplays the fuck out of us

victory will be even sweeter for us raps fan when american media downplays the fuck out of us
    From what I've read, they're finally starting to respect this squad, especially since they're shooting threes more and have the best bench.

The Commander From Hell

Anything over the same Lebron vs Warriors bullshit.