Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104
Results 2,061 to 2,073 of 2073

Quote Originally Posted by Perun View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I come from a country were basketball is life and I know lot about that beautiful game my butthurt friend.Lebron is acting like bitch an in my country fans would beat the shit out of him for acting like a bitch,he needs to man up and play with what he got.
    Obviously what ever shithole country you come from produces shit basketball players which shades your vision on the game.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Obviously what ever shithole country you come from produces shit basketball players which shades your vision on the game.
    I will only say Divac,Djordevic,Bodiroga,Stojakovic,Jokic,Kicanovi c,Bogdanovic,Gurovic,Obradovic and so on... you fucking imbecile stick to manga you don't know shit about basketball.

I will only say Divac,Djordevic,Bodiroga,Stojakovic,Jokic,Kicanovi c,Bogdanovic,Gurovic,Obradovic and so on... you fucking imbecile stick to manga you don't know shit about basketball.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Dude stop embarrassing yourself,you probably didn't watch basketball before Lebron(who I admit is currently the best active player in the NBA).Half of those names are in the FIBA hall of fame and probably some of them will become in the future,also Dalipagic is in the NBA hall of fame.That truly tell me that you know shit about basketball.
    Last edited by Perun; 03-08-2019 at 06:11 PM.

Dude stop embarrassing yourself,you probably didn't watch basketball before Lebron(who I admit is currently the best active player in the NBA).Half of those names are in the FIBA hall of fame and probably some of them will become in the future,also Dalipagic is in the NBA hall of fame.That truly tell me that you know shit about basketball.
    No one gives a fuck about shitty European players, man. There's a reason why so many of them flame out in the NBA. There are some legit ballers over there, but there's no denying that the NBA is the best basketball league in the world. I don't really give a fuck about someone who spent their entire year playing in an Italian league or a Serbian league without ever stepping into the NBA and trying their craft against the best in the world. I mean, there's a reason why someone like Jimmer Fredette or Shabazz Muhammad can drop thirty a game in the CBA but can't even get a bench role in the NBA. So don't sit there and try to tell me that guys in the NBA wouldn't completely obliterate the game in another trash-class league. Also, I love Doncic, but when an 18-year old is the best player of the Euroleague, that says something.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

No one gives a fuck about shitty European players, man. There's a reason why so many of them flame out in the NBA. There are some legit ballers over there, but there's no denying that the NBA is the best basketball league in the world. I don't really give a fuck about someone who spent their entire year playing in an Italian league or a Serbian league without ever stepping into the NBA and trying their craft against the best in the world. I mean, there's a reason why someone like Jimmer Fredette or Shabazz Muhammad can drop thirty a game in the CBA but can't even get a bench role in the NBA. So don't sit there and try to tell me that guys in the NBA wouldn't completely obliterate the game in another trash-class league. Also, I love Doncic, but when an 18-year old is the best player of the Euroleague, that says something.
    I am not denying that NBA isn't the best league in the world( team USA is beating everybody by 20 or 30 points).As for Europleague it's weaker now then before,but in it's prime of EL guys like Rubio average at best 6 points a game and Joe Engels(who is one of the leaders of Utah) was an not even a average player,I believe that would also happen to Jokic.Some players are not made to play EL(different style then NBA).

I think he stays in LA

People calling me Kobe Stan yet trying to defend Lebrons awful season. Jesus

How many times will it take for Lebron to realize that giving the ball to Rondo in an open 3 will never work ? Rondo isn’t even Chalmers in the shooting department let alone the elite shooters bron has had in both Miami and Cleveland

- - - Updated - - -

I am not denying that NBA isn't the best league in the world( team USA is beating everybody by 20 or 30 points).As for Europleague it's weaker now then before,but in it's prime of EL guys like Rubio average at best 6 points a game and Joe Engels(who is one of the leaders of Utah) was an not even a average player,I believe that would also happen to Jokic.Some players are not made to play EL(different style then NBA).
    Tbh Rubio improved massively in the NBA though. He was a shit shooter and he became a decent one. As for Ingles blame Pasqual for being a shit coach. Dude always had the skillset

i blame the lakers front office for constructing a massively outdated style of play with the group of players they’re adding. like why are they surrounding lebron with abysmal shooters? the blue print for a lebron team is crystal clear & they fumbled it by adding a bunch of mediocre players who can’t shoot.

this was never going to be the year they go for the championship i get that but a lot of the prospects they set their eyes on are probably going to avoid LA with the way the team is constructed along with the pressure of playing with lebron. their best case is pulling a divine miracle with acquiring both klay/ad this off season because kawhi and pg are staying. even if kawhi leaves, clippers is a much better destination for him.

unfortunately their assets are absolute trash. you want to keep kuzma ideally but that’s just not going to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

You're legit a moron and shouldn't post in this thread anymore.
    be a good boi

- - - Updated - - -

You're legit a moron and shouldn't post in this thread anymore.
    be a good boi

Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post

How many times will it take for Lebron to realize that giving the ball to Rondo in an open 3 will never work ? Rondo isn’t even Chalmers in the shooting department let alone the elite shooters bron has had in both Miami and Cleveland

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh Rubio improved massively in the NBA though. He was a shit shooter and he became a decent one. As for Ingles blame Pasqual for being a shit coach. Dude always had the skillset
    Could you imagine averaging 27, 8, and 8, and someone tell you you're having an awful season? You think Lebron wants Rondo to shoot?

The Commander From Hell

We The North

- - - Updated - - -

LeBron being sus on D doesn't change the fact you’re a Kobe stan.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah Rubio still trash we he plays for his homeland against a strong national team.I remember the only ones that are worth in Spain's national team are Gasol brothers,Navarro/Rudy(both are not what they used to be,guess age caught up to them),Cacho and Llull.