Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast
    Banned

Official NBA Thread

Do you enjoy watching the NBA? If so, how often? Who's your team? Your favorite player? I love the NBA and watch it as often as I can. I don't really have a team, but I'd probably say the Toronto Raptors even though they've sucked for awhile now. I also love watching the Los Angelos Clippers play. The are a young and athletic team and are very entertaining. My favorite player would have to be either Dirk Nowitzki or Jose Calderon.

There's already an NBA thread

My team will always be the Bulls, but I have become a fan of OKC as of late(well 2 years now).

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?4047-NBA-Thread/page10&highlight=Playoffs

Banned
    That was for the playoffs though. This thread is to discuss anything related to the NBA, past or present.

Because it was made during the playoffs. Obviously the center of discussion would be regarding the playoffs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because it was made during the playoffs. Obviously the center of discussion would be regarding the playoffs
    "This thread is for NBA Playoffs discussion. Anything regarding NBA goes here until the end of the Finals in June".

That is what the definition of the thread was. I don't see how it is my fault if the thread was not titled properly.

It's Nova

Well if you pay close attention discussion still went on after the playoffs

Search to see if threads already made before making them

Chill out

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Who's your team? Your favorite player?
    Don't really have a favorite team but my favorite player is Kevin Durant.

Anyone watching the pre-season?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussy™ View Post
    Don't really have a favorite team but my favorite player is Kevin Durant.

Anyone watching the pre-season?
    Look at that necro. No, I don't watch the shitty pre-season. I can barely watch the regular season as it is. But watch out for the Raptors this year; I feel like we're going to have a new Eastern Conference champion.

Look at that necro. No, I don't watch the shitty pre-season. I can barely watch the regular season as it is. But watch out for the Raptors this year; I feel like we're going to have a new Eastern Conference champion.
    You guys won't even win you division.

I feel like all Toronto sports teams say this all the time.

This year was particularly shitty, with the Maple Leafs' playoff meltdown and the Blue Jays' awful season, I'm not quite ready to call the Raptors an Eastern Conference champion yet.

Banned
    You guys won't even win you division.
    Knicks will fall. And the Nets are due to implode.

Quote Originally Posted by Riki View Post
    I feel like all Toronto sports teams say this all the time.

This year was particularly shitty, with the Maple Leafs' playoff meltdown and the Blue Jays' awful season, I'm not quite ready to call the Raptors an Eastern Conference champion yet.
    Shut up. Don't you dare mention the Blue Jays. My heart is still broken.

Net's have a lot of old guys but they still have talent and Knicks have Carmelo Anthony...so.

You'll do better than the Celtics though.

Banned
    Net's have a lot of old guys but they still have talent and Knicks have Carmelo Anthony...so.

You'll do better than the Celtics though.
    Carmelo who? Raps got a year older, which is exactly what they needed. And they now have a full year of Gay. With the addition of Novak, a three point killer, and Hansborough, who is just pure energy, watch out for them.

So is Miami a lock for the finals again this year?

lol the fuck the only 3 teams who have a shot at the top of the EC are the Heat and Pacers and maybe the Bulls. Every other EC team is gonna be offered for post season sacrifice for these three teams.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Parallax View Post
    lol the fuck the only 3 teams who have a shot at the top of the EC are the Heat and Pacers and maybe the Bulls. Every other EC team is gonna be offered for post season sacrifice for these three teams.
    More like the Heat, Pacers, and Raptors. The Bulls are overrated just like their so called best player, Rose.

I think its so dumb that the NBA continues to prop up D rose as a super star and he has been irrelevant for like 2 years.

Raptors

do you not watch the NBA

also the Bulls aren't overrated, Thibodeau is the 2nd best coach in the league and with Rose he was able to get the Bulls the no.1 seed back to back.

Bulls aren't getting the no.1 seed this year though.

Raptors are not betting than the Knicks.

Grizzlies owner Robert Pera is calling out Jordan in a 1 on 1 game

Pera, who had a 1-on-1 preseason challenge against Grizzlies guard Tony Allen canceled several weeks ago, is seeking a game against Jordan with $1 million going to charity.
    The challenge came in a Twitter exchange Monday where Pera apologized about the cancellation of the Tony Allen showdown, which would have resulted in a $100,000 donation to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
    Someone suggested the Grizzlies owner just change it to an owners match with Pera facing off against Mark Cuban of the Dallas Mavericks. Pera's response was he would make quick work of Cuban, so instead he called out the third-leading scorer in NBA history.
    "If we are talking an owner game, get me MJ!" Pera tweeted in response to the suggestion of Cuban. "I'll up the charity contribution to $1mm

Will MJ even take this guy seriousy? Even though this game would be for charity Jordan is a competitive guy.
    Last edited by Fatty; 10-16-2013 at 09:57 PM.