Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081
Results 1,601 to 1,603 of 1603
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A potential #1 overall pick isn't good enough?
    I am not high on Porter at all. Not saying he is going to be a bust but I see some Andrew Wiggins in him and I was not high on him either and he turned out to be a scrub.

Apparently a lot of other teams weren't willing to take the risk either with his injuries already at such a young age. If I really thought he was a truely great prospect like an Embiid hell yes he would be worth the risk but to me he is Wiggins esque with injury issues.

I could be wrong since i haven't watched him play all that much and he is still young so he can change but so far I am not particularly fond of him.

I actually don't think he is a much better prospect than Knox who is a year younger.

i'm actually disappointing masai didn't make any of the listed moves in the draft after hearing these rumors a few weeks ago. i would've been fine with any of these potential moves just to shake up the roster.

• 4th pick + parsons for derozan + bebe
    • shai gileous alexander + a piece for potentially lowry

at least masai has made it clear that the whole roster isn't untouchable this off season so we could potentially see derozan/lowry/ibaka moved for some younger pieces. but if i were a betting man i think he wants another shot at the title. he's going to wait out lebron's inevitable departure from the eastern conference and keep the same core + adding a shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    Suns are the ultimate winners of this draft.

1.) Ayton

16.) Bridges (best 3 and D prospect in the draft)

31.) Okobo (can shoot, can score, can defend)
    Suns gave up Zaire Smith (who is a better defender) and a future 1st round pick that'll probably be a lottery pick, to get Bridges who will probably only ever be a 3 and D guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    I am not high on Porter at all. Not saying he is going to be a bust but I see some Andrew Wiggins in him and I was not high on him either and he turned out to be a scrub.

Apparently a lot of other teams weren't willing to take the risk either with his injuries already at such a young age. If I really thought he was a truely great prospect like an Embiid hell yes he would be worth the risk but to me he is Wiggins esque with injury issues.

I could be wrong since i haven't watched him play all that much and he is still young so he can change but so far I am not particularly fond of him.

I actually don't think he is a much better prospect than Knox who is a year younger.
    Porter isn't no Wiggins and I'm not sold on Wiggins being a 'bust' or anything like that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    i'm actually disappointing masai didn't make any of the listed moves in the draft after hearing these rumors a few weeks ago. i would've been fine with any of these potential moves just to shake up the roster.

• 4th pick + parsons for derozan + bebe
    • shai gileous alexander + a piece for potentially lowry

at least masai has made it clear that the whole roster isn't untouchable this off season so we could potentially see derozan/lowry/ibaka moved for some younger pieces. but if i were a betting man i think he wants another shot at the title. he's going to wait out lebron's inevitable departure from the eastern conference and keep the same core + adding a shooter.
    If the 4th pick and Parsons was on the table for Derozan, the trigger should have been pulled.

The Commander From Hell

We The North