Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 488896979899 LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 1969
  1. #1941
    AUDIO ASSASSIN D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wano
    Posts
    4,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's the best possible starting 5 in the 90s ? Fro the current era for I'd put Curry, Harden, Durant, Lebron and AD. Too skillful, can shoot from anywhere. I can hardly see how the guys from the 90s could match them up.
    What era are they playing in? I'd pick Payton, Jordan, Pippen, Rodman, and Olajuwon. All great defenders as well. Something this current era doesn't put much emphasis on.
    Reading One Piece, Toriko , Holy Land, Solo Leveling, Dr Stone//

  2. #1942
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    13,085
    Quote Originally Posted by D View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What era are they playing in? I'd pick Payton, Jordan, Pippen, Rodman, and Olajuwon. All great defenders as well. Something this current era doesn't put much emphasis on.
    Whatever era doesn't matter. Payton can't guard Curry, also surprised you don't have Shaq.





  3. #1943
    AUDIO ASSASSIN D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wano
    Posts
    4,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whatever era doesn't matter. Payton can't guard Curry, also surprised you don't have Shaq.
    Payton was a hard nose defender with cp3 like ability. Olajuwon schooled shaq in the finals
    Reading One Piece, Toriko , Holy Land, Solo Leveling, Dr Stone//

  4. #1944
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    13,085
    Quote Originally Posted by D View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Payton was a hard nose defender with cp3 like ability. Olajuwon schooled shaq in the finals
    Would place Shaq and Olajuwon together and put out Rodman. Don't see how Pippen can match up Durant either. Also having multiple guys who can shoot the ball from anywhere is a massive advantage, the 90s lacked.





  5. #1945
    AUDIO ASSASSIN D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wano
    Posts
    4,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would place Shaq and Olajuwon together and put out Rodman. Don't see how Pippen can match up Durant either. Also having multiple guys who can shoot the ball from anywhere is a massive advantage, the 90s lacked.
    If they play in the 90s era hand checking is allowed. Also the present team has to defend. It's not like they are going perfect from the field. Plus with Rodman and Olajuwon down low the rebound should be slim pickings for todays team. Of course if they played today it would be alot harder for team 90's with less chance to lock down their opponent without getting called for a foul. I give the win to team Bron in todays era maybe a hard fought battle back in the 90s, but team 90s wins. IMO.
    Reading One Piece, Toriko , Holy Land, Solo Leveling, Dr Stone//

  6. #1946
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WHat's this pathetic excuse with Bryant not being the best on his team ? Shaq would have never gotten those rings without Bryant and there are several series where Kobe carried the Lakers and was playing above Shaq and he was young as fuck. Why aren't you mentioning that ? Also Duncan never deserved the NBA FMVP 2013, Kawhi did and he rightfully got it.

    Should I laugh my ass off now or later ? the same year Duncan won MVP, Kobe completely outplayed him socring 30pg 7rp and 6apg How was Duncan better individually ? Kobe also got robbed of another mvp award so your point on MVPs is absolutely pointless.

    That's not an excuse, it's the truth. Both Kobe and Shaq needed eachother, but it doesn't take away from the fact that Shaq was better. Why aren't a mentioning that? Because it doesn't change what I said. Yes, there were series where Kobe played better but it doesn't make him the better player. And no, Kawhi didn't rightfully get the FMVP in 2013 because LeBron got it. The Spurs lost in 7 in the 2013 finals, my point was that a 36 y/o TD was still the best player on a championship contender.

    Which year? Please don't tell me you're talking about 03? LMAOO Duncan had 23pt 13reb 4ast (only two behind Kobe... the guard) and 3blks while having a 51FG% compared to Kobe's 45%, while Duncan was top 5 in DPOY voting and won 60 games. Kobe scored 7 more points but took 7 more SHOTS LMAO. Duncan was a better individual, Kobe scored more because he took it upon himself to shoot 24 times a game while Duncan took 17. Duncan had a comparable statline, was the superior defender and won 10 more games. And Kobe was NEVER ROBBED OF AN MVP.


    Edit: Kobe still had SHAQ putting up 28&12 that year and still only won 50 games to Duncan's 60.

  7. #1947
    AUDIO ASSASSIN D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wano
    Posts
    4,458
    Quote Originally Posted by W View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kobe was NEVER ROBBED OF AN MVP.

    I just saw this and wanted to point out the year Nash won the MVP in 2006 i thought Kobe was robbed.
    Reading One Piece, Toriko , Holy Land, Solo Leveling, Dr Stone//

  8. #1948
    Quote Originally Posted by D View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just saw this and wanted to point out the year Nash won the MVP in 2006 i thought Kobe was robbed.
    Nash’s second best player only played 3 games and he still lead them to 50+ wins. If you still don’t think Nash should have won LeBron and Dirk still deserved it above Kobe.

  9. #1949
    AUDIO ASSASSIN D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wano
    Posts
    4,458
    Quote Originally Posted by W View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nash’s second best player only played 3 games and he still lead them to 50+ wins. If you still don’t think Nash should have won LeBron and Dirk still deserved it above Kobe.
    He led the league in scoring...
    Reading One Piece, Toriko , Holy Land, Solo Leveling, Dr Stone//

  10. #1950
    Quote Originally Posted by D View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He led the league in scoring...
    Scoring title=/=MVP

    Kobe: 35 | 5 | 5 45%FG 45-37 record

    LeBron: 31 | 7 | 7 48%FG 50-32 record

    Dirk: 27 | 9 | 3 48%FG 41%3P 60-22 record

    numbers are all rounded

    And you can’t use the help excuse because Bron’s supporting cast was just as bad.

  11. #1951
    AUDIO ASSASSIN D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wano
    Posts
    4,458
    You mean the Cavs team that beat the defending champions Pistons team? Yeah they were old, but a championship team is never easy to dethrone...That Lakers team was way worse. Smush Parker? Lamar Odom? Cmon bro lol kobe was robbed and you know it.
    Reading One Piece, Toriko , Holy Land, Solo Leveling, Dr Stone//

  12. #1952
    Kazutrash - A Real Man hentaisenpai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,897
    Hakeem is mad underrated. He was top 15 in 5 major categories and had 2 chips. He was the second best player in jordan's era no doubt. He would've one more chips, but jordan was just too dominant.

  13. #1953
    Quote Originally Posted by D View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You mean the Cavs team that beat the defending champions Pistons team? Yeah they were old, but a championship team is never easy to dethrone...That Lakers team was way worse. Smush Parker? Lamar Odom? Cmon bro lol kobe was robbed and you know it.
    What the Cavs LOST that year to the Pistons. And I'm curious why you brought up Lamar he was a 15&9 guy that year. To put that into context, that's arguably better than LeBron's second best player, Ilgauskas who put up 16&8. Kobe wasn't robbed, winning matters in the MVP race.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by hentaisenpai View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hakeem is mad underrated. He was top 15 in 5 major categories and had 2 chips. He was the second best player in jordan's era no doubt. He would've one more chips, but jordan was just too dominant.
    Looking from an individual standpoint he's probably the best big ever.

  14. #1954
    Kazutrash - A Real Man hentaisenpai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,897
    Quote Originally Posted by W View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What the Cavs LOST that year to the Pistons. And I'm curious why you brought up Lamar he was a 15&9 guy that year. To put that into context, that's arguably better than LeBron's second best player, Ilgauskas who put up 16&8. Kobe wasn't robbed, winning matters in the MVP race.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Looking from an individual standpoint he's probably the best big ever.
    Either him or Kareem can't say it isn't close

  15. #1955
    AUDIO ASSASSIN D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wano
    Posts
    4,458
    Quote Originally Posted by W View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What the Cavs LOST that year to the Pistons. And I'm curious why you brought up Lamar he was a 15&9 guy that year. To put that into context, that's arguably better than LeBron's second best player, Ilgauskas who put up 16&8. Kobe wasn't robbed, winning matters in the MVP race.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Looking from an individual standpoint he's probably the best big ever.
    No im saying that team eventually beat the pistons who were on top of the east for a good while.
    I think it was 2007.
    Reading One Piece, Toriko , Holy Land, Solo Leveling, Dr Stone//

  16. #1956
    Quote Originally Posted by D View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No im saying that team eventually beat the pistons who were on top of the east for a good while.
    I think it was 2007.
    Oh lol, my bad. To be fair, The Pistons didn't have Ben Wallace.

  17. #1957
    AUDIO ASSASSIN D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wano
    Posts
    4,458
    Leonard looks like he is in 2014 form again. Gonna be interesting to see who ends up pulling away for first place in the east. Toronto and Milwaukee series will be a war.
    Reading One Piece, Toriko , Holy Land, Solo Leveling, Dr Stone//

  18. #1958
    #FrugalMans Loki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,194


    capella's out and harden gets the green light now. on pace for best statistical season of all time. this guy is a b2b mvp lock if he gets a seed higher than 6.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by D View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Leonard looks like he is in 2014 form again. Gonna be interesting to see who ends up pulling away for first place in the east. Toronto and Milwaukee series will be a war.
    bucks suck

  19. #1959
    AUDIO ASSASSIN D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wano
    Posts
    4,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    capella's out and harden gets the green light now. on pace for best statistical season of all time. this guy is a b2b mvp lock if he gets a seed higher than 6.

    - - - Updated - - -



    bucks suck
    And yet they've been right there with Toronto since the beginning of the season..
    They can't suck that much.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Hardens nice, but his "double tap" step back is a travel . I don't care what anyone says.
    Reading One Piece, Toriko , Holy Land, Solo Leveling, Dr Stone//

  20. #1960
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    13,085
    70 3 point attempts from the Rockets ?





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •