Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God

Banned

Tower of God

Tog_Baam!.jpg

"What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire, that is here". Tower of God is a Korean webcomic that focuses on main character Baam as he attempts to climb the mysterious tower that will grant the person who reaches the top any wish. This is a great read with lots of interesting characters and abilities. The art is great considering it is a webcomic, and I recommend this highly to anyone to read.

Yeah I just wanna say I've just caught up with this and I think its an amazing read and the first manhwa I've ever read. The author has expanded his universe so well.

- - - Updated - - -

BLD, do you know how frequently its released?

Banned
    It is a weekly release. Usually it comes out on Sundays.

Excellent, while I'm at it, I may try some more new stuff, any recommendations BLD?

http://www.mangapanda.com/tower-of-god/141

Latest chap is up, seems like Hatsu is seriously pissed, also dat Anak, badass.

Banned
    Do you think it is possible that Baam is the strongest person in this game? If not, who do you think is?

I'd say Baam is definitely top 5, probably top 3. I think it depends on who FUG have brought to the table. Also, Androssi has shown to be ridiculously powerful having been able to fight against Quant and that was years ago now. She's still probably the strongest fighter in the game imo.

Androssi
    Baam
    Anak

Top 3 until we see more from FUG imo.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you think BLD?

Banned
    Well, considering how massive the TOG universe is, and the fighters we're seeing now are only Class E, I don't think it would be unreasonable to say Baam is the strongest fighter right now. He is the main protagonist after all. Androssi would probably be two. But I wouldn't be surprised if Koon was the third strongest knowing how smart and clever he is. But you're also right in regards to FUG. They could have someone extremely powerful in the game right now.

Well Baam could well be above Androssi, since the timeskip he's certainly seemed a level above any other E class. Not to mention he landed a scratch on Mazino, the 4th strongest character in the ToG universe. In fact, thinking about that, its seems very likely that Baam is the strongest guy in the game right now.

I think Koon is the next strongest after Anak of the lot we know from pre-skip followed by Laure (sleeping guy) and Hatsu.

- - - Updated - - -

This is probably my favourite manga right now even above OP, ToG is so good.

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

This sounds interesting. I'll pick it up in a few days.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gadfather View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This sounds interesting. I'll pick it up in a few days.
    It is very interesting. It has a ton of plot and good characters. Plus it is a webcomic so you can't go too wrong with the art.

Read a few chaps, this seems pretty interesting I'll read more after my exams are done. Never read a webcomic before either so this is a first.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    Read a few chaps, this seems pretty interesting I'll read more after my exams are done. Never read a webcomic before either so this is a first.
    You haven't even read Noblesse?

Nope is that another webcomic?

Banned
    Nope is that another webcomic?
    It is another Korean webcomic just like TOG. I highly recommend both, but TOG must come first.

Eh I still have to eventually read HSDK which is like 500+ chapters, this noblesse will have to take a back seat for a while.

Banned
    Honestly, I read about one hundred chapters of HSDK and never got into it. These webcomics are definitely better in my humble opinion.

Why from what I heard it seems pretty decent and I know a few friends that read it which makes it a little more appealing.

Banned
    Why from what I heard it seems pretty decent and I know a few friends that read it which makes it a little more appealing.
    It has been awhile since I read it, but it gave me the same feeling as when I was reading Hitman Reborn. It felt as thought it was more single standing chapters and wasn't the best conclusive story. Perhaps it deserves a second chance, but I'm not too highly motivated to attempt to read it again.

Im not motivated at all to read HSDK, it has so many chapters to where I might just stop reading after a certain point.