Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 1860

Thread: Onepunch-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess it would depend how fast would Garou relize that Melz has his orbs. Either way, because of his crazy regeneration Melz can forget about defense and focus on attack, which is why he was so effective. Still, Bang wasn't going all out and it was hinted that at the time he was suffering from back ache. Meaning that he wasn't in the perfect condition to fight.
    You're being a bit silly now. There is no indication there is any difference between that Bang and the Bang that took on EC other than angrier having to go after Garou, the backache part is a joke because he is old and it's the cliche "I'm not what I used to be", all old shounen characters say when they first throw hands like Netero making fun of Knov&morel and he's warming up taking out entire CA squadrons or Garp saying he used to throw canonballs much faster. Garou is a genius, he would likely find the orbs and get the work done by himself in short order. Bang would at best take a lot longer taking some licks along the way.

Oh, really?

Go and reread the chapter. The first decision of brothers after Genos defeat was to run away from the centepede. Only when they saw that EC is gonna enter the city, Bang realized that he doesn't have a choice, but to fight. If he realy believed himself to be capable of beating EC then runing away wouldn't be neccecery. He even hinted that he needs to sacrefice himself with "the last time in my life" thing.
    The question is would his full power have been overkill, fail to actually get the job done, or barely get the job done at the cost of his life. It was obviously too much for DS.

One Piece logic and OPM logic don't work in the same way. Metal Knight's hype wasn't really inferior to for example martial artists. That's because in OPM world there are many different ways to obtain power (technology, training, natural powers, monsterfication, breaking the limiter etc). In the series we have seen extremly powerful characters from all of those categories.

For now we still haven't seen the full scope of Metal Knight's weapons, because apparently ONE wan't to save it for future arcs, but based on what we know there's a lot to see.

There is absolutely NO special series specific logic being used here.
    Bofoi has a lot of tech, no party knows the full extend of his technological might so every party is wary of what he is truly capable of doing. Obviously a guy who will reveal an army of Dragon level Metalknights followed by a borderline God level robot later is a threat. That is power like Vegapunk or the head of the WG planning to cleanse a world filled with Yonkous. Not Bofoi alone being a beast. Different type of strength. Problem is you keep referring to Metalknight and Metalknight is not impressive being High Demon/Low Dragon level S-class fighter as of right now.
    Last edited by Dayum; 09-24-2018 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    You're being a bit silly now. There is no indication there is any difference between that Bang and the Bang that took on EC other than angrier having to go after Garou, the backache part is a joke because he is old and it's the cliche "I'm not what I used to be", all old shounen characters say when they first throw hands like Netero making fun of Knov&morel and he's warming up taking out entire CA squadrons or Garp saying he used to throw canonballs much faster. Garou is a genius, he would likely find the orbs and get the work done by himself in short order. Bang would at best take a lot longer taking some licks along the way.
    Even so, claiming that Garou can solo Melz when it took a team of S-class to defeat him if farfetched. According to what Superalloy said, half-transformed Garou could still loose to the likes of Atomic Samurai.

The question is would his full power have been overkill, fail to actually get the job done, or barely get the job done at the cost of his life. It was obviously too much for DS.
    Well, it was hinted that it would either fail or take both of them down. Bomb stated that even together they can't win and he should know more then anyone the full extend of his brothers abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum;2610322[U
    ]
    [/U]There is absolutely NO special series specific logic being used here. Bofoi has a lot of tech, no party knows the full extend of his technological might so every party is wary of what he is truly capable of doing. Obviously a guy who will reveal an army of Dragon level Metalknights followed by a borderline God level robot later is a threat. That is power like Vegapunk or the head of the WG planning to cleanse a world filled with Yonkous. Not Bofoi alone being a beast. Different type of strength. Problem is you keep referring to Metalknight and Metalknight is not impressive being High Demon/Low Dragon level S-class fighter as of right now.
    Metalknight is just Bofoi's hero name, just like Demon Cyborg is Genos' hero name etc. Obviously I'm refering to actual human who controls the robots, because the machines are just his tools / part of his equipment.

Anyway, if the naming is your only problem then at this point you should agree with me that Bofoi is among top 5.
    Last edited by Cichy; 09-24-2018 at 05:37 PM.

Even so, claiming that Garou can solo Melz when it took a team of S-class to defeat him if farfetched. According to what Superalloy said, half-transformed Garou could still loose to the likes of Atomic Samurai.
    He just foddered a bunch of Demons and survived getting wrecked by Rover, Psychos, and Orochi all in a time span of less than an hour. Him lasting any decent time against Orochi or even Rover would have sounded farfetched before yet both happened within minutes of each other. I cannot see him have more than a mid-diff fight with Melzd.

Probably but that's a case of different fighting styles. AS just cuts and his story later basically shows he is a one-trick pony while Garou's entire thing is that he adapts to various threats on the fly and incorporates styles and techniques into his own style seamlessly. He'd get slice and diced before he could adapt to AS if he took him on prematurely but with Melz he'd obviously do better than Bang did blocking tentacles, fists, and countering with his flowing water and even WDM style.

Well, it was hinted that it would either fail or take both of them down. Bomb stated that even together they can't win and he should know more then anyone the full extend of his brothers abilities.
    He stated that before the line tho and that is important to narrative as he may not have expected his brother to throw his life away to defeat an enemy. I guess we'll see but it's hard to imagine after all the expanded feat lists we have and will have gotten in the manga by the time Bang unleashes he'll not shit on every prior fighter besides Orochi, Saitama, and Tats. He'll be going crazy after DS, Half-transformed Garou, Evil Water, Nyan, FF, the Ninja's he just took out, Rover, Gums, Pig God, probably Sweet Mask, and more Psychos in an expanded fight against Furher Ugly, HE, Gums, and possibly Orochi. He obviously won't get comically knocked out in 2 pages like in the web comic.
    Metalknight is just Bofoi's hero name, just like Demon Cyborg is Genos' hero name etc. Obviously I'm refering to actual human who controls the robots, because the machines are just his tools / part of his equipment.
    You keep referring to him as a singular entity instead of a force. That is a key difference.

Anyway, if the naming is your only problem then at this point you should agree with me that Bofoi is among top 5.
    No I don't. Because it's apples and oranges. When he pilots/controls a High Dragon/Borderline God Tier or God Tier robot then you can up his rank. Right now even a group of the current Metal Knights would probably be dealt with by the likes of FF, DS, SM, WDM, AS, and non-serious Bang Mid-High diff depending on the number we're talking about.
    Last edited by Dayum; 09-25-2018 at 09:49 PM.

Murata is extending the ninja fight by adding a few more pages...absolute mad lad

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    Murata is extending the ninja fight by adding a few more pages...absolute mad lad
    I think thats not bad, had some problems following the fight

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    I think thats not bad, had some problems following the fight
    I'm excited, but which parts lost you? I really enjoyed the past two chapters. Thought it was the best fight we've gotten since Garou vs Metal Bat

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    I'm excited, but which parts lost you? I really enjoyed the past two chapters. Thought it was the best fight we've gotten since Garou vs Metal Bat
    I mean it was no bad fight at all, still great drawings and all. Hard to say, did not all the time know right away what was going on, could have been the problem of some "mistakes" he made on some pages.

Now that's the ninja fight. Watch and learn, Kishimoto.

How strong you guys think Gale Wind and Hell Fire were in the end? Compared to other Dragon threats/human fighters, etc

He just foddered a bunch of Demons and survived getting wrecked by Rover, Psychos, and Orochi all in a time span of less than an hour. Him lasting any decent time against Orochi or even Rover would have sounded farfetched before yet both happened within minutes of each other. I cannot see him have more than a mid-diff fight with Melzd.

Probably but that's a case of different fighting styles. AS just cuts and his story later basically shows he is a one-trick pony while Garou's entire thing is that he adapts to various threats on the fly and incorporates styles and techniques into his own style seamlessly. He'd get slice and diced before he could adapt to AS if he took him on prematurely but with Melz he'd obviously do better than Bang did blocking tentacles, fists, and countering with his flowing water and even WDM style.
    As for now apparrently everyone can fodderize demons, even the likes of Puri Puri Prisoner. Those three still might have put a bit more fight if they weren't killed by Rover. Since the fight was interrupted we can't say for sure. After that Garou barely escaped Rover's assault in order to get defeated by Orochi who didn't even tried to kill him (if he did, Garou would be crushed the moment Orochi grabbed him with his hand).

If it took 4 S-class heros to defeat Melz then he's not going down easily against Garou. We know that Silver Fang, Atomic Samurai and Metal Bat are heroes that can solo a dragon. Yet, Melz was holding his own against them and even put up a fight. Current Garou being able to mid-diff him would mean that he can solo all people in S-class except the likes of Tatsumaki. It's just ridiculus.

You keep referring to him as a singular entity instead of a force. That is a key difference.
    Thats because he's a single hero? Just like the swords are the weapons of Atomic Samurai, the robots are weapons of Bofoi.

No I don't. Because it's apples and oranges. When he pilots/controls a High Dragon/Borderline God Tier or God Tier robot then you can up his rank. Right now even a group of the current Metal Knights would probably be dealt with by the likes of FF, DS, SM, WDM, AS, and non-serious Bang Mid-High diff depending on the number we're talking about.
    It was stated that his robots are enough to defeat Elder Centipede who is above all the people you've mentioned. On top of that he can fly and spam homing missles, which can be huge problem for martial artists. He is also a brilliant scientist who can analize his opponents weaknesses.

I mean, you also don't have any proof that Blast is stronger then Darshine, Flash, Bang etc. His only feat is that he can defeat EC (just like Bofoi), yet everyone is puting him in top 5.
    Last edited by Cichy; 09-26-2018 at 02:59 AM.

As for now apparrently everyone can fodderize demons, even the likes of Puri Puri Prisoner. Those three still might have put a bit more fight if they weren't killed by Rover. Since the fight was interrupted we can't say for sure. After that Garou barely escaped Rover's assault in order to get defeated by Orochi who didn't even tried to kill him (if he did, Garou would be crushed the moment Orochi grabbed him with his hand).
    Clearly their durability was shit on by Garou since he survived an attack they were incinerated by but he doesn't dwarf them in other stats too? I'm not sure what you're saying about his other confrontations. At the end of the the day he survived encounters with 3 Dragons, one who had no reason not to kill him, another that was unable t fodder him despite what should be an enormous gap in stats regardless of how little effort Orochi was using.

If it took 4 S-class heros to defeat Melz then he's not going down easily against Garou. We know that Silver Fang, Atomic Samurai and Metal Bat are heroes that can solo a dragon. Yet, Melz was holding his own against them and even put up a fight. Current Garou being able to mid-diff him would mean that he can solo all people in S-class except the likes of Tatsumaki. It's just ridiculus.
    No, no, and no. That is just using A>B>C logic when a better perspective can be had. Those 4 were even called out by Iaian for being straight forward meatheads. The complete opposite of the adapt on the Fly Garou. Bang says he cannot learn new tricks while learning is Garou's greatest strength.

Hell no to this. Just completely simplistic thinking. Garou was nearly low-diffed by Tanktop Master but then low-diffed him by simply switching styles to a anti-human style. He incorporated WDM style against Bang&Genos then he even used MB fighting spirit to push himself against Bang&Bomb. Not taking into account match-ups and styles is just ignorant. Being able to Mid-diff Melz does not mean he would not get owned by AS.

Thats because he's a single hero? Just like the swords are the weapons of Atomic Samurai, the robots are weapons of Bofoi.
    Metalknight is the Hero and it is not that impressive. Like I said, when he busts out an army of Metalknights then you can rank him up but as of right now
    including his webcomic robots
    , he'd get spanked by 3-5 heroes outside the top 4.

It was stated that his robots are enough to defeat Elder Centipede who is above all the people you've mentioned. On top of that he can fly and spam homing missles, which can be huge problem for martial artists. He is also a brilliant scientist who can analize his opponents weaknesses.
    Not it was not stated. The line was literally ,"Military might that the full extent of it was still unknown". Birdman pushed him as a maybe because they do not know his full capabilities. http://read3.watchopm.net/one-punch-man-chapter-084/

Who? SM? DS? Serious Bang? AS? FF? Even WDM would probably comically hop on each rocket and close distance with Metalknight. You're just reaching now. At this point you sound like you have an agenda because you like Bofoi or just one of those guys who hate conceding.

I mean, you also don't have any proof that Blast is stronger then Darshine, Flash, Bang etc. His only feat is that he can defeat EC (just like Bofoi), yet everyone is puting him in top 5.
    Yep, further clarification you're reaching to argue an agenda instead of debating in good faith. May as well argue Dragon and Kong are not strong in the One Piece world. You know damn well the chance of Blast not being one of the strongest Heroes. Virtually 0.
    Last edited by Dayum; 09-26-2018 at 04:04 PM.

Clearly their durability was shit on by Garou since he survived an attack they were incinerated by but he doesn't dwarf them in other stats too? I'm not sure what you're saying about his other confrontations. At the end of the the day he survived encounters with 3 Dragons, one who had no reason not to kill him, another that was unable t fodder him despite what should be an enormous gap in stats regardless of how little effort Orochi was using.

No, no, and no. That is just using A>B>C logic when a better perspective can be had. Those 4 were even called out by Iaian for being straight forward meatheads. The complete opposite of the adapt on the Fly Garou. Bang says he cannot learn new tricks while learning is Garou's greatest strength.

Hell no to this. Just completely simplistic thinking. Garou was nearly low-diffed by Tanktop Master but then low-diffed him by simply switching styles to a anti-human style. He incorporated WDM style against Bang&Genos then he even used MB fighting spirit to push himself against Bang&Bomb. Not taking into account match-ups and styles is just ignorant. Being able to Mid-diff Melz does not mean he would not get owned by AS.
    That's all very nice, but explain to me how is Garou gonna mid-diff Melz. Garou is adaptable thats true, but he's still mainly limited to martial arts. He can't magically shoot laserbeams from his ass that would evaporate Melz entire body. Because he doesn't have enough destructive power he needs to:

1. Figure out that Melz has his orbs inside.
    2. Destroy all of the orbs one by one while Melz is moving them around his body and fighting back.

Assuming Garou can accomplish the task, it would still take time and effort for him to do that. I'm not sure what exacly do you mean by "mid-diff" in this situation, but clearly it's not a fight that he can rush.

Metalknight is the Hero and it is not that impressive. Like I said, when he busts out an army of Metalknights then you can rank him up but as of right now
    including his webcomic robots
    , he'd get spanked by 3-5 heroes outside the top 4.
    It would probably take some effort to take down his AT-AT plus the main robot plus guard robots from webcomic.
    Anyway, we know for a fact that Bofoi is hiding his best tech from HA, so their should be a lot more to see from him.

Not it was not stated. The line was literally ,"Military might that the full extent of it was still unknown". Birdman pushed him as a maybe because they do not know his full capabilities. http://read3.watchopm.net/one-punch-man-chapter-084/

Who? SM? DS? Serious Bang? AS? FF? Even WDM would probably comically hop on each rocket and close distance with Metalknight. You're just reaching now. At this point you sound like you have an agenda because you like Bofoi or just one of those guys who hate conceding.
    The thing is, Psykos wouldn't list him if he wasn't suspecting something. It doens't seem like Psykos would put MK in such high esteep, just because he might have some weapons that can threat EC. There must be some basis in Psykos listing him together with other three. It's just like ONE is saying that Bofoi is more then he showed so far.

Yep, further clarification you're reaching to argue an agenda instead of debating in good faith. May as well argue Dragon and Kong are not strong in the One Piece world. You know damn well the chance of Blast not being one of the strongest Heroes. Virtually 0.
    Lol, that is exacly my point. You admit that Blast is one of the strongest heroes, despite him being nearly featless, but for some reason you don't wan't to do the same for Metal Knight who also has all the hype to be there.

We know he's a genius. We know he has super-advanced alien tachnology. We know he has army of robots. We know he was considered a threat to one of the strongest dragons in the series as one of 4 people in HA. We know he can rebuild a HQ's in few days just by himself. We know that he was called Hero Association's rook. We know that HA is afraid of his capablities. We know that (accodring to Child Emperor) his weapons go far beyond heros capablity.

The logical thing is that ONE wouldn't place all this hype if MK wasn't top-tier S-class. So I'll ask again. Why do you think that near-featless Blast is among the elite while Metal Knight isn't. Just because he's a scientist and not a warrior? Sounds like a bias to me.

That's all very nice, but explain to me how is Garou gonna mid-diff Melz. Garou is adaptable thats true, but he's still mainly limited to martial arts. He can't magically shoot laserbeams from his ass that would evaporate Melz entire body. Because he doesn't have enough destructive power he needs to:

1. Figure out that Melz has his orbs inside.
    2. Destroy all of the orbs one by one while Melz is moving them around his body and fighting back.

Assuming Garou can accomplish the task, it would still take time and effort for him to do that. I'm not sure what exacly do you mean by "mid-diff" in this situation, but clearly it's not a fight that he can rush.

Garou beating Melzegard with mid diff seems right

Quote Originally Posted by ihascaketoo! View Post
    Garou beating Melzegard with mid diff seems right

His regeneration starts from the head after him being completely minced to small pieces by Atomic Slash. But Garou right now doesn't have a technique that would do that suvere damage to Melz body. Also, Atomic Samurai cut him down so easily, because he was distracted by Bang in the first place. And with less demage, he will regenerate faster.

His regeneration starts from the head after him being completely minced to small pieces by Atomic Slash. But Garou right now doesn't have a technique that would do that suvere damage to Melz body. Also, Atomic Samurai cut him down so easily, because he was distracted by Bang in the first place. And with less demage, he will regenerate faster.
    No you're seriously overhyping Melzegard or maybe overhyping Atomic Samurai thinking that Melzegard was a stronger opponent than he really was, in any case it includes you downplaying current Garou which can tango with the likes of Rover and Orochi already being at the level of the Monster Association's top executives.

"But Garou right now doesn't have a technique that would do that suvere damage to Melz body"

That's completely wrong the likes of Iaian (an A class) was able to deal severe damage to Melzegard's body with all his heads attached.

"Also, Atomic Samurai cut him down so easily, because he was distracted by Bang in the first place."

Wrong again Melzegard had his attention right on Atomic Samurai when he cut him down. Atomic Samurai didn't even cut him into microscopic pieces they were relatively large chunks not one of his most impressive feats.

The only saving grace would be Melzegard's damage which is admittingly impressive but still caves in to base Bang easily countering it with technique and strength of which current Garou's standings are above his master's base form.

Iaian, an A class hero, was fast and strong enough to damage Melzegard, none of the S class heroes did anything worth calling impressive to bring him down. You're overhyping Melzegard and downplaying Garou, we're not wanking him the Author actually just made him that strong.

Garou is faster, more durable, and can adapt easily to his enemies weaknesses, Melzegard doesn't give current Garou anything more than mid diff. Honestly don't even see how Melzegard could keep up with Garou's speed since Melz had trouble taking down the likes of Iaian with intent to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by ihascaketoo! View Post
    No you're seriously overhyping Melzegard or maybe overhyping Atomic Samurai thinking that Melzegard was a stronger opponent than he really was, in any case it includes you downplaying current Garou which can tango with the likes of Rover and Orochi already being at the level of the Monster Association's top executives.

"But Garou right now doesn't have a technique that would do that suvere damage to Melz body"

That's completely wrong the likes of Iaian (an A class) was able to deal severe damage to Melzegard's body with all his heads attached.

"Also, Atomic Samurai cut him down so easily, because he was distracted by Bang in the first place."

Wrong again Melzegard had his attention right on Atomic Samurai when he cut him down. Atomic Samurai didn't even cut him into microscopic pieces they were relatively large chunks not one of his most impressive feats.

The only saving grace would be Melzegard's damage which is admittingly impressive but still caves in to base Bang easily countering it with technique and strength of which current Garou's standings are above his master's base form.

Iaian, an A class hero, was fast and strong enough to damage Melzegard, none of the S class heroes did anything worth calling impressive to bring him down. You're overhyping Melzegard and downplaying Garou, we're not wanking him the Author actually just made him that strong.

Garou is faster, more durable, and can adapt easily to his enemies weaknesses, Melzegard doesn't give current Garou anything more than mid diff. Honestly don't even see how Melzegard could keep up with Garou's speed since Melz had trouble taking down the likes of Iaian with intent to kill.

Ok, you convinced me. I forgot about Iaian part.

Ok, you convinced me. I forgot about Iaian part.
    Thanks for being humble about it, better than most people I argue against.

Chapter 97 is out.

Child Emperor with new feats.

https://mangalife.us/read-online/One...97-page-1.html

"IF YOU’RE A MAN YOU DON’T CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOU’RE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP" - RIC FLAIR

Quote Originally Posted by LordPerucho View Post
    Chapter 97 is out.

Child Emperor with new feats.

https://mangalife.us/read-online/One...97-page-1.html
    luv u <3

That panel where Child Emperor unpacks his weapons looks glorious. It's nice to see all of his toys in actions.

I'm kinda surprised that he's fighting G5 now, I was expecting him being foe for Genos.