Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural

Supernatural

This shit is good. on the 2nd season, slow at first, now its beast

What's it about?

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็ Tendou's Avatar
    The acting isnt all that good, Sam and Deans relationship seems forced and it doesn't really draw you in.

But then again, I've only watched a couple episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You wouldn't understand the substance. (under-sub; stand-stance)
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon T.O.P. View Post
    Calling someone a nigger is not racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    "As I watched top with a bashful smile, all I could do was bitterly laugh. His Dao of absurdity and anti-grammar had reached a level beyond my comprehension. "Dealth" was myy only fate."
    B

3rd season now. this shit is like crack once you get into it

You're pretty much in the middle of the best seasons right now. 2-5 are really well-done and made Supernatural one of my favorite shows ever. Unfortunately the creator, Eric Kripke, left the show after season 5 and it has a tendency to show in the form of plot holes and not knowing what to do with certain characters... one in particular, who you'll meet in season 4. That being said, I still think it's a good show even now.

Im guessing your talkin of castiel? im on begin of 4th

I havent seen Supernatural since
    Bobby died
    STAY WOKE
    Because of you

families can get their child the cancer treatment need without worrying about how to pay for it. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food. They can provide free housing to families, so kids aren't stuck in a hospital room while receiving the best cancer care.

DONATE HERE
    https://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/...4262&pID=24671
    -------------------------
    I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ST. JUDE CHILDRENS RESEARCH HOSPITAL

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Novader View Post
    Im guessing your talkin of castiel? im on begin of 4th
    Well... yeah, you'll see soon enough. Sounds like you're going through the seasons pretty quickly. I'd savor Season 5 as much as I could if I were you. It's just so damn good.

what about 6 7 and 8. you make it sound like the show is unwatchable and sucks after 5

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

It's just not that good. But it's still watchable.

Dean is one of my favorite characters in any television series. I fucking love this guy

I watched some of this back in the day. Never really got into it though.

"Don't count the days, make the days count"

Banned
    The interactions between the brothers are really humorous. I've seen a couple episodes before.

sometimes the brother bitch to much plus this show is pretty racist. Other than that it's great, almost hbo good.

nothing wrong with a little racism

Bump. I really enjoy Season 6 and 7 and 8, so screw you guys, eh?

I started watching this show like two months ago after Nova said it was good. I think its a good show. The plot is kind of shit though. It's annoying how they just pull the main villain/monster out of nowhere and they're always somehow more dangerous than the last.

not necessarily more dangerous, just dangerous. saved the world like 3 times now, maybe 4? I dont know, but still, don't take the show too seriously, it makes fun of itself all the time, and its plot is just "fun". The show is "awesome". It's an awesome show, but it's not Mad Men, it won't win awards or get high reviews off its plot or acting but its really all about being really entertaining and "awesome". Fun, awesome, entertaining, these are good reasons to watch the show.

Its still my 2nd favorite show of all time, and it will be thanks to it being one of the awesomest show ever. No, actually, awesome-est show ever

Quote Originally Posted by Neph View Post
    Bump. I really enjoy Season 6 and 7 and 8, so screw you guys, eh?
    Well I never said they were bad, just full of plot holes.

Season 7's probably my least favorite, but 6 was great, and 8 is pretty good. I need to catch up on 8 still.

Season 5 was the best by far.
    <a href=http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic689_5.gif target=_blank>http://www.millenniumforums.com/sign...igpic689_5.gif</a>