Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now I need to set up an alarm clock and make sure I don't miss the ending of the phase smh goodnight
    i was asleep homie.

More inclined to believe Wisk suggesting roles were tweaked for a certain alignment's benefit is due to inexperience over anything else.

Don't think I've seen him play too many games and the games that I've been in with him he generally stuck to the sidelines and remained fairly inactive throughout. Not surprised to see angleshooting like that from somebody still fairly new to the game.

Think I tried using the same logic in Cormag's game which Riki promptly scolded me for. Was town that game and genuinely didn't know roles were randomized, but it certainly set off some red flags.

Haven't actually seen anybody in the thread except Dragomir and I guess GP(?) accuse Wisk of being scum, though many have chastised him for the logic. His defense leads me to believe he genuinely just didn't know any better and while I won't completely dismiss what he said, I think it's fairly inconsequential until further behavior supports scummy behavior. At this point feels like something to hold onto as possible secondary evidence than anything to base a claim on.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by head honcho View Post
    i was asleep homie.
    Where you from, my dude

Dragomir kinda reminds me of that Muugen dude

Until further behavior supports him being scum* lol

This game doesn't have too much activity it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Alias View Post
    Well I wouldn't want you to lose 5 years of your life only to discover that you'll never beat me
    Meanwhile ... Fab beat me I'm sorry guys

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    This game doesn't have too much activity it seems.
    Are you always this quiet?

Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    Where you from, my dude
    amsterdam. wbu

Sniping DreX for the lynch, we may have an unitendtified bogie, over.

##DreX

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    You were trying to buddy Spud first, so I thought I could see if I could steal his vote and put it towards you. But I'm shocked you're not calling me retarded here; this is what I mean by you're not playing like yourself.
    Do you really think anyone buying this sort of garbage argument? I wouldn't hesitate to call you retarded whenever i goddamn feel like you are one, but you'd actually be playing a fairly good game if you're scum. And it was evident i was trolling Spud at the beginning.

Your arguments at the beginning were nothing but 'Bah! DreX got caught by a newbie, Oh no!' and now you're trying to line up with GP? Since you refrain from claiming that your vote on me was not a joke or anything of this sort, but a conclusion to a well-calculated formula. Tell me what part of my post exactly set you off?

You were trying to buddy Spud first, so I thought I could see if I could steal his vote and put it towards you. But I'm shocked you're not calling me retarded here; this is what I mean by you're not playing like yourself.

It just really seems like you're grasping at straws here. I put a vote on Drex as a placeholder and then saw he wasn't acting like himself. I really can't help that GP got to post his thoughts before me. If it was the other way around, and I posted before GP, you'd say you had a scum read on him. Is it so unusual for two players to have similar thoughts in a game, especially towards something so obvious? It's not necessarily a problem to be jumpy, but you called at Ratchet for posting thoughts that had already been posted just like you called out me for doing that. It just seems like you're using the same lame excuse to try to target me and Ratchet. People are allowed to have similar thoughts in games.
    Oh, you've adjusted your story-opener after i called you out for it, huh? The argument that GP posted your thoughts before yourself is discarded. Any comments?
    Last edited by DreX; 04-16-2019 at 10:19 AM.

When will i not edit my posts in a mafia thread?

Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    Oh, you've adjusted your story-opener after i called you out for it, huh? The argument that GP posted your thoughts before yourself is discarded. Any comments?
    The OP doesn't say anything about not being allowed to edit so for this game I think you're fine.
    Well I wouldn't want you to lose 5 years of your life only to discover that you'll never beat me
    Meanwhile ... Fab beat me I'm sorry guys

Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    When will i not edit my posts in a mafia thread?
    You should have restrained yourself earlier, but instead you chose to act reckless. You made it clear you didn't want me in the game and this is the result. Aproximately 5 hours left and time is ticking.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    The OP doesn't say anything about not being allowed to edit so for this game I think you're fine.
    I don't think so. This is a general rule for mafia. But, whatever.

The DP is 36 hours long btw, unless Aether copied that and forgot to change it @Aether;

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Wolf and Baked Potatoes View Post
    You should have restrained yourself earlier, but instead you chose to act reckless. You made it clear you didn't want me in the game and this is the result. Aproximately 5 hours left and time is ticking.

I'd have a rational argument with you, but you're frankly stupid and it won't get us anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    Oh shoot. Didn't know that would get you demoted. PM me if you ever need help with revenge.
    nfufufufufu

are those whispers of rebellion i hear?

"An eternal struggle by men risking their lives that never comes to an end. Good grief, this is exactly what makes these chaotic times so interesting."

- Ou Ki, Last Words.

It just really seems like you're grasping at straws here. I put a vote on Drex as a placeholder and then saw he wasn't acting like himself. I really can't help that GP got to post his thoughts before me. If it was the other way around, and I posted before GP, you'd say you had a scum read on him. Is it so unusual for two players to have similar thoughts in a game, especially towards something so obvious? It's not necessarily a problem to be jumpy, but you called at Ratchet for posting thoughts that had already been posted just like you called out me for doing that. It just seems like you're using the same lame excuse to try to target me and Ratchet. People are allowed to have similar thoughts in games.
    Hmm, ok. About Ratchet, I found his posts bad cause that's literally all he had said after reading the thread. If he had said more, I'd be fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Yes. I mean, if you would like me to reread something you feel should have caught my attention, then by all means point it out. Everything else I feel could be summarised as fluff - the exception being DreX's change in playstyle, but I can't profess to be familiar enough with him to say either way, and any change would be in line with my expectations as he's new. However, because meta is subjective, and DreX can defend himself, I don't see any real value in me saying as much on this point.
    I very much don't think you're reading the thread correctly if all you can summarize except DreX's meta as fluff. That's nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    And to repeat my question, @Dragomir; why would I need to attatch more depth to something that is obviously a small observation? It's like you expect me to fabricate an argument that doesn't exist entirely to give it the impression that it's based on more than it is. I'm having a hard time as seeing this as anything other than pseudo-scumhunting, an argument that gives the impression it's hunting scum when it really achieves nothing to that ends.

##Dragomir
    You need to do so because you gotta at least explain the scum logic in it. You can't just call it scum logic and move on thinking's its alright. I'm not sure what you expect anybody to take from those two words which are meaningless on their own. When I say more depth in the post, I was meaning more of an explanation instead of barebones face value kinda stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    I don't mind Dragomir questioning X on his vote, but the way he went after Drunken Wolf was a bit alarming.

Spud drops sort of a sardonic "I could be mafia" post trying to appear foreboding, a sort of a nonsense response but ultimately inconsequential and not really telling of anything, so I find it a bit odd that Dragomir just sort of dug his fangs into that one like Spud saying he might be mafia is a legitimate scum slip that he accidentally outed himself with and not just an attempt at being cheeky.
    I dug my fangs into it as Drunken is new to mafia. New players are not cheeky, definitely not in their first few games. That's something a more experienced and comfortable player would be doing. So yes, I took it more of a slip since it came from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragomir View Post
    I very much don't think you're reading the thread correctly if all you can summarize except DreX's meta as fluff. That's nonsense.
    Allow me to repeat myself. If there is something you think deserves another look ftom me, then point it out. You can't just tell me I should be looking more into things and then fail to explain a single one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragomir View Post
    You need to do so because you gotta at least explain the scum logic in it. You can't just call it scum logic and move on thinking's its alright. I'm not sure what you expect anybody to take from those two words which are meaningless on their own. When I say more depth in the post, I was meaning more of an explanation instead of barebones face value kinda stuff there.
    Again, it's self-explanatory. I expect most people to understand the flaws with the logic presented, which is why it is scum logic. This is why my vote is on you. You chastise me for parroting what other people have said, then complain I'm not explaining what is wrong with the post when, by your own internal logic, I shouldn't need to, because everyone already understands the issue. You can't have it both ways. This feels like you're looking for something to pin on me and so you attribute behaviour I've shown and try to force it into being scummy. That's not how it works.