Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 811
  1. #101
    Got solid scum reads on Wy, and X. Iffy on Drunken seeing how he is mentally ill but his posts are just too all over the place to be coming from a town perspective to me.

  2. #102
    Ꭱed Ꮗater Ɗreams Wyskkdrasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Contae Lú, Eire
    Posts
    2,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragomir View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Such reasoning can be applied for why they wouldn't make him town as if he was mafia, his buddies would help him out.
    idk man, this is a fairly a small game from what I've seen, seems like that would be more disadvantageous for the less numerous team if they have to worry about watching him every minute so he doesn't mess up

    it's my first time seeing him play too so I'm just going off of what we've seen so far (which isn't much to be fair) but it's about what I expected

  3. #103
    Ꭱed Ꮗater Ɗreams Wyskkdrasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Contae Lú, Eire
    Posts
    2,160
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not at all. That logic is what Ultra/Aether would assume you have, and would be more of an incentive for them to give him an unexpected role.

    At any rate, this is a minor point. There are more players that are more interesting atm.
    I mean, do ultra/aether come off of as the kind of hosts to risk balance in a game for the sake of "you thought but in reality it was" to you?

    he could maybe be an indie too

    my main point tbh, just trying to shave down suspects

  4. #104
    King Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    10,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    trying to play things off as "it's just the first day" is not a great look either. Scum have slipped and been pegged on the first day on more than one occasion.


    i disagree. wisk did not do this and try to play it off as the first day. you can see i asked him to elaborate because i was reaching the same conclusion, but it's clear wisk meant he was just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what stuck, which is a valid strat. at no point did wisk say "it's day one who cares lol" like you're implying


    "An eternal struggle by men risking their lives that never comes to an end. Good grief, this is exactly what makes these chaotic times so interesting."

    - Ou Ki, Last Words.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyskkdrasil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    idk man, this is a fairly a small game from what I've seen, seems like that would be more disadvantageous for the less numerous team if they have to worry about watching him every minute so he doesn't mess up

    it's my first time seeing him play too so I'm just going off of what we've seen so far (which isn't much to be fair) but it's about what I expected
    They don't have to watch him constantly. Just a little advice here and there on what to and not to do is more than enough. Mentally ill or not, the dude should at least be able to listen.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragomir View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Got solid scum reads on Wy, and X. Iffy on Drunken seeing how he is mentally ill but his posts are just too all over the place to be coming from a town perspective to me.
    Does Ultra apply day actions to this game?


  7. #107

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Wolf and Baked Potatoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does Ultra apply day actions to this game?
    Bro, what does even have to do with what I said and how should I know?

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragomir View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bro, what does even have to do with what I said and how should I know?
    Forget jt

    "A" was very eager to vote for DreX


  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Wolf and Baked Potatoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Forget jt

    "A" was very eager to vote for DreX
    Tell me why.

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragomir View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tell me why.


    He should be more experienced. He comes in and out with taking cover behind a lynch. Now ask for some protection before it is too late.


  12. #112
    Ꭱed Ꮗater Ɗreams Wyskkdrasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Contae Lú, Eire
    Posts
    2,160
    Quote Originally Posted by King Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    not with ultra, no

    besides, it's a really bad argument, there's no reason to assume ultra would hold a newb's hand to play just because it's their first time

    and honestly, a loose fucker like spud would honestly be a boon to mafia

    at least if i was. i'd bus him immediately
    wait I just saw this my bad

    so then the balance thing isn't a problem with this
    my main point was really more with spud's erratic posting style rather than his newbness that'd make them put him on town, but it's true it's still an assumption, if it's not at the sake of balance then I'm not so sure

  13. #113
    Fire and Blood Ratchet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyskkdrasil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    on that note, sort of feel like Spud can be checked off the list, him being the poster he is along with this being his first time playing here makes me think there's a higher chance Ultra/aether gave him a townie role than a mafia one
    This is scum logic.

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Wolf and Baked Potatoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    He should be more experienced. He comes in and out with taking cover behind a lynch. Now ask for some protection before it is too late.
    What do you think about X?

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is scum logic.
    Nice repeat on what basically everybody else was saying. Hell you didn't even try going in-depth with it. Do you have anything more to say?

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragomir View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you think about X?
    He can be Checked out at night


  17. #117
    Ꭱed Ꮗater Ɗreams Wyskkdrasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Contae Lú, Eire
    Posts
    2,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now this post sets off all sorts of red flags.

    While DreX's starting post came off more as a lame joke, this actually seems like a more clever manipulation tactic to win favor from a more inexperienced member by just coming out the gate randomly declaring that you have him town with flimsy arbitrary reasoning, or trying to take suspicion off of him if you were on the same scum team.

    It's just a horrible post for town to make since any seasoned player should know that anyone can be scum, and trying to play things off as "it's just the first day" is not a great look either. Scum have slipped and been pegged on the first day on more than one occasion.
    I also never said that it was a guaranteed thing that made him town, just that from my perspective he should be one of the lesser priorities, if it's faulty logic what with balance and stuff then fine but I never acted like I was adamant about him being town

    Take suspicion off him? Who was suspecting him at the time lol, I gave a legimitate heads up to someone not familiar with the guy and his very erratic posting style prior and that's it, otherwise he was practically invisible

    Feels like the main crux of your argument is that I'm a 'seasoned player' who's been around the ring and should/does know better when really I'm just as experienced as someone like Fab lol (maybe a little more)

    as Juan said, I was shooting in the dark

  18. #118
    Ꭱed Ꮗater Ɗreams Wyskkdrasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Contae Lú, Eire
    Posts
    2,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragomir View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They don't have to watch him constantly. Just a little advice here and there on what to and not to do is more than enough. Mentally ill or not, the dude should at least be able to listen.
    not gonna speak on what he can or can't do since I don't know the specifics of his condition but him blurting something out and unintentionally fucking over mafia is just as likely to occur

  19. #119
    Ꭱed Ꮗater Ɗreams Wyskkdrasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Contae Lú, Eire
    Posts
    2,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is scum logic.
    explain

  20. #120
    King Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    10,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyskkdrasil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wait I just saw this my bad

    so then the balance thing isn't a problem with this
    my main point was really more with spud's erratic posting style rather than his newbness that'd make them put him on town, but it's true it's still an assumption, if it's not at the sake of balance then I'm not so sure
    u really aren't helping yourself with these kind of posts lol


    "An eternal struggle by men risking their lives that never comes to an end. Good grief, this is exactly what makes these chaotic times so interesting."

    - Ou Ki, Last Words.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •