Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragomir View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok so? What does that have to do with you making a slip like that?
    That was reverse psychology. Now stop while your ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Wolf and Baked Potatoes View Post
    That was reverse psychology. Now stop while your ahead.
    According to other posts, you're new to mafia. I find it doubtful you'd be pulling out reverse psychology cards so soon in your mafia career.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    Well he is mad, literally.
    Madness on a community that reads psychology is trolling. It was all planned in 2015.

According to other posts, you're new to mafia. I find it doubtful you'd be pulling out reverse psychology cards so soon in your mafia career.
    Go read Cakes profile with Rax. You may not realize this, that conversation about MM in the beginning, someone in this game lead her to victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    I don't know if X and Spud were just throwing out joke votes, but DreX does feel pretty off to me this game.

The games I've seen with DreX he generally plays in a way that's very cryptic and vague, acting in a more self-oriented way that makes sense to himself and can help him gauge the game, but leaves other players more baffled and trying to pry for more clarification and answers. Usually storms out the gate placing himself on sort of a pedestal an is quick to call out other players on their actions and performance.

This game he's just seems a bit too defensive for my liking. DreX's first post is very easily written off as a joke, but when Spud questions him on it instead of shrugging it off he gives him a straight answer and immediately tries getting him to back off by saying he finds him "safe to me for now" based off pretty much absolutely nothing. When Usopp questions him he again immediately jumps into clarifying his intentions and then butters him up about how much he would love Usopp to be town.

Then there's his subdued non-confrontational behavior over the votes on him which raises an eyebrow when he's usually a hair trigger quick to call people dumbasses over slight offenses. Could all be nothing, but this doesn't feel like typical DreX play. I don't mind pursuing this wagon.

##DreX
    It's weird, because I was actually going to say a similar thing. I've played the last two games with a Town Drex and he's quick to say "fuck that", "fuck you", and "you're retarded". I know it's only a few posts, but he initially tried to usher in Spud to his side and then told Usopp that he wanted him to be Town so they could play together. There's a complete attitude shift in his opening and it's definitely off.

Hello there.

​##X
    Hey Drago, how are you? You missed a good game here last time, but thanks to White subbing in for you, we were able to get a strong scum win. I also saw you're OJ's Championship nom, congrats. But that won't stop me from dominating in the OJ Weeb game.

“Drinking and lust. No man can match me in these things. I am the god of tits and wine… I shall build a shrine to myself at the next brothel I visit.”

should probably know he's mentally ill man
    just a heads up
    don't know if I would put much stock into what's he's saying at this point

still a few people missing I see

reading spuds posts never make sense to me

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    It's weird, because I was actually going to say a similar thing. I've played the last two games with a Town Drex and he's quick to say "fuck that", "fuck you", and "you're retarded". I know it's only a few posts, but he initially tried to usher in Spud to his side and then told Usopp that he wanted him to be Town so they could play together. There's a complete attitude shift in his opening and it's definitely off.

Hey Drago, how are you? You missed a good game here last time, but thanks to White subbing in for you, we were able to get a strong scum win. I also saw you're OJ's Championship nom, congrats. But that won't stop me from dominating in the OJ Weeb game.

You're piggybacking off of GP's post about how Drex has changed this game despite you voting for Drex way before he displayed any signs of having a changed meta?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyskkdrasil View Post
    still a few people missing I see
    What's your old name?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Alias View Post
    Well I wouldn't want you to lose 5 years of your life only to discover that you'll never beat me
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Alias View Post
    Meanwhile ... Fab beat me I'm sorry guys

on that note, sort of feel like Spud can be checked off the list, him being the poster he is along with this being his first time playing here makes me think there's a higher chance Ultra/aether gave him a townie role than a mafia one

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    What's your old name?
    guess

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Wolf and Baked Potatoes View Post
    Go read Cakes profile with Rax. You may not realize this, that conversation about MM in the beginning, someone in this game lead her to victory.
    The bloody hell are you talking about?

on that note, sort of feel like Spud can be checked off the list, him being the poster he is along with this being his first time playing here makes me think there's a higher chance Ultra/aether gave him a townie role than a mafia one
    Roles are randomized.

Hey X, I've been doing fine lately, just a bit agitated from some RL matters. Glad to see y'all win, I guess that sub out helped y'all out. Thanks my dude, who's the representative here?

The bloody hell are you talking about?
    I've played a hundred games that were story based mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    Roles are randomized.
    meaning what

as in they're sent out randomly

meaning what

as in they're sent out randomly
    Yes.

Not really a fan of this post from you btw. Like A pointed out, you're piggybacking of GP's post and making it look like you're contributing with a "good" read/case on Drex, but instead you're just repeating what GP had said in different words.

Didn't really like how you entered the game either. Making a joking mock post on Drex and then making a sly vote on him trying to teach Drunken how to vote. After that, you disappeared without doing anything else. All that rubbed me off the wrong way tbh. Makes it even worse now with you saying "I was actually going to say a similar thing", why couldn't you have said that all this earlier?

should probably know he's mentally ill man
    just a heads up
    don't know if I would put much stock into what's he's saying at this point
    Is he actually?