Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyskkdrasil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fab feels kinda sheepish so far

maybe he's just a little less open from the MP game but still, I don't think he was like this last game
    First off, don't call me sheepish motherfucker.

Yeah after that game I learned I can't trust anyone, my main priority is getting back at X for the last two games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Alias View Post
    Well I wouldn't want you to lose 5 years of your life only to discover that you'll never beat me
    Meanwhile ... Fab beat me I'm sorry guys

​##Vote End DP
    Well I wouldn't want you to lose 5 years of your life only to discover that you'll never beat me
    Meanwhile ... Fab beat me I'm sorry guys

Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    No.

I never said anything about not believing head honcho. I simply stated that voting for Ratchet or head honcho will result in an unnecessary gamble that's not needed, and that it's not a logical decision for any townie to make when the safe and logical decision would be for me to simply investigate Ratchet and find out the truth.

You mean the same way you could tell that Drex was town? Or the same way that you could tell I was mafia?

You have this habit of being 100% certain about a person's alignment based on nothing really. One would think you would become a bit more humble and open minded after your two previous blunders but I guess not.

Now maybe Ratchet is scum, but maybe Ratchet isn't scum. You have absolutely no way of telling who's lying between Ratchet or head honcho so stop acting like you do. What kind of townie would choose to take a 50% gamble when they could simply be patient and then be 100% sure of their decision if they simply waited one cycle? It's tunnel vision like this that leads to townies getting mislynched all the time. And let me be perfectly clear, even if Ratchet ends up being mafia. It doesn't change anything I said. You still chose to take a 50% gamble that happened to pay off this game but could easily backfire in future games.

This is my last reply to you about this subject. You're getting ignored the next time you quote me about Ratchet.
    You invest yourself as guilty that's how I know you are mafia not by your post cause nothing in them really tells me that you are scum except for your obsession to lynch someone to prove you are cop for town cred. Lynching Drex was also a gamble but you don't seem to understand that. Your logic implies you are town so trust me and I will check ratchet. All mafia needs to do is kill ratchet tonight and next DP you are suspect so we wait for basically nothing. The same gamble with head hancho and Drex applies for you and Drex. It is clear you think you're a smartass and since you were transported there is more evidence against you. This asinine logic of yours has wasted my time. You don't need to say anything to me mate. Good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    First off, don't call me sheepish motherfucker.

Yeah after that game I learned I can't trust anyone, my main priority is getting back at X for the last two games.
    So just omgus lol

##Vote end phase

also uh ##Ratchet I guess

So just omgus lol
    hahaha tf

#Vote end dp

I guess I'll end it

Vote Count:

HH: Ratchet > Drex > Ratchet
    GP: Wisk > Ratchet
    Fab: X
    X: Ratchet
    A: Ratchet > Unvote > Drex > Ratchet
    Ratchet: HH > Drex > HH
    Zu: Ratchet
    Juan: Ratchet
    DWBP: Ratchet
    Udell: A > Unvote > Ratchet
    Wisk: Ratchet

Ratchet - 9
    X - 1
    HH - 1

Votes are locked, Ratchet has been lynched, write up incoming.

After a long fight with his opponents, Ratchet was driven to a corner, he couldnt even find any allies, but that didnt stop him from going all out to the point he almost convinced his opponents, but that was until Drex happened...

@Ratchet; has been lunched, he is:
    X, former Moderator of the mafia section also a member of mafia​.

[Lessons learned] X was once the mafia moderator, but was banned for making a dupe account, Littlefinger. He lost his position, but continues to participate in Mafia. Once per game, X will survive a kill attempt, and he will know where it came from.

[Reading PMs (Role Cop)] Once per night, X can read another player’s PMs to learn their roles.

Wincon: Reach Parity

Night 2 starts:

everyone send in your actions.

quick scoped, i’m truly the king of snipers.

Now I lay me down to sleep, Pray the lord my soul to keep, If I die before I wake, Pray the lord my soul to take.

now that i’m a confirmed townie, @A;
    how do you have the same role as me?

So just omgus lol
    that's not omgus lol

"An eternal struggle by men risking their lives that never comes to an end. Good grief, this is exactly what makes these chaotic times so interesting."

- Ou Ki, Last Words.

Bagged the independent and a scum, what a phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    X, here's my problem. I HATE being mislynched. It is incredibly frustrating to me. I pride myself on rarely ever being mislynched. Haven't been for a long time. At this point, I don't really give a shit about the greater good for the town. I'd love to, but the prospect of being mislynched pisses me off too much to allow it.
    On the bright side, you don't have to live with this as a mislynch on your record.

Quote Originally Posted by head honcho View Post
    now that i’m a confirmed townie, @A;
    how do you have the same role as me?
    Ohoho...

Something you haven't told us?