View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    4 26.67%
  • 2/5

    4 26.67%
  • 3/5

    3 20.00%
  • 4/5

    1 6.67%
  • 5/5

    3 20.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40
  1. #21
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    13,686
    Why do I get the impression that Queen is really familiar with this advanced CoA ?





  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why do I get the impression that Queen is really familiar with this advanced CoA ?
    Cause he's fat like Sentomaru

  3. #23
    The North Remembers X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,926
    This was okay, we kind of all knew Luffy was getting a powerup.

    “Drinking and lust. No man can match me in these things. I am the god of tits and wine… I shall build a shrine to myself at the next brothel I visit.”

  4. #24
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    15,639
    one piece chubbies are the best

    it's a shame Sentomaru will never get his proper fight with Luffy

  5. #25
    baji17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Albania
    Posts
    1,851
    It feels like Luffy wont be able to beat a new world villain without a new powerup every single arc, this feels like fucking Dragon Ball Z at this point.

    Also I really dont get how the palm pressure haki thing is supposed to be advanced CoA if Sentomaru is able to do it casually but Luffy has no fucking idea how to go about it and nor did Katakuri apparently since his idea of advanced CoA was the block hands thingy.

  6. #26
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    65,269
    Quote Originally Posted by baji17 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It feels like Luffy wont be able to beat a new world villain without a new powerup every single arc, this feels like fucking Dragon Ball Z at this point.

    Also I really dont get it how the palm pressure haki thing is supposed to be advanced haki if Sentomaru is able to do it casually but Luffy has no fucking idea how to go about it and nor did Katakuri apparently since his idea of advanced CoA was the block hands thingy.
    He should be getting Awakening from training with Katakuri or something.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  7. #27
    baji17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Albania
    Posts
    1,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He should be getting Awakening from training with Katakuri or something.
    Awakening will probably be some end game shit for Luffy it will probably help him bypass or better to say avoid Blackbeards Yami Yami no mi powers somehow, I guess Oda wants to take down Kaido with this palm pressure powerup and save a new gear which will probably be the final one and most likely awakening for the final villains.

  8. #28
    Do the Beast Pirates not know Luffy is a Big Shot or are they just in love with wasting time? Why are these fodder so confident that they can take on THE Monkey D. Luffy who has, in a couple of months, gone from being dead to having over a billion berry bounty and defeating Big Mom's top dude? Sure, Kaidou slapped him but....he's Kaidou. Also, is it me or does haki just seem to be made up on the spot? Nothing about it seems consistent.

    And lol Zoro.

    Well, whatever. Here's to hoping we'll see more Drake and Hawkins soon.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

  9. #29
    木ノ葉 のたましい Senpai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Relaxing in Konoha with Kakashi, Yamato, Iruka.
    Posts
    836
    heh Hiyori's face. Bepo and co got beaten up pretty bad. hmm so looks like Luffy can see more into the future now. Hoooo, wow Grandpa Hyo can execute that technique too. Luffy's got a new mentor now.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do the Beast Pirates not know Luffy is a Big Shot or are they just in love with wasting time? Why are these fodder so confident that they can take on THE Monkey D. Luffy who has, in a couple of months, gone from being dead to having over a billion berry bounty and defeating Big Mom's top dude? Sure, Kaidou slapped him but....he's Kaidou. Also, is it me or does haki just seem to be made up on the spot? Nothing about it seems consistent.

    And lol Zoro.

    Well, whatever. Here's to hoping we'll see more Drake and Hawkins soon.
    I wonder if the isolation nature of wano applied to all his troops too. I am more curious what the heck is Apoo and Killer doing.

  11. #31
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    65,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do the Beast Pirates not know Luffy is a Big Shot or are they just in love with wasting time? Why are these fodder so confident that they can take on THE Monkey D. Luffy who has, in a couple of months, gone from being dead to having over a billion berry bounty and defeating Big Mom's top dude? Sure, Kaidou slapped him but....he's Kaidou. Also, is it me or does haki just seem to be made up on the spot? Nothing about it seems consistent.

    And lol Zoro.

    Well, whatever. Here's to hoping we'll see more Drake and Hawkins soon.
    Jesus.

    Rekt.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  12. #32
    Demon King King Yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    40,692
    Luffy’s future sight is quite amazing.

    he predicted up to 3 attacks

  13. #33
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    13,686
    Apparently the translation about Hyos teacher is wrong. He is the great swordsman himself





  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Apparently the translation about Hyos teacher is wrong. He is the great swordsman himself
    Again confirming that master swordsmen are versatile fighters who are also very powerful barehanded. It’s not a coincidence that Luffy has had 2 teachers who are swordsmen, and his idol the Ginger is also a swordsman

    Notice how none of his teachers are fisters or kickboxers

  15. #35
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    65,269
    I wonder if Luffy will always conveniently find a teacher just right for a new power up



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  16. #36
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    13,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wonder if Luffy will always conveniently find a teacher just right for a new power up
    Your point is really mute since Luffy being lucky has been an established thing since Logue Town. Things are always going his way





  17. #37
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    35,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokgo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luffy’s future sight is quite amazing.

    he predicted up to 3 attacks
    I figured that would be offset by the fact that he shouted his predictions out loud for all to hear, but I guess the enemy was too stupid to change his tactics.

  18. #38
    Another boring One Piece chapter.

    Can we just see Queen vs Luffy already? We are not interested in Luffy beating up fodder #505050606.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Listen, buddy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wonder if the isolation nature of wano applied to all his troops too. I am more curious what the heck is Apoo and Killer doing.
    I mean, Kaidou knows that Luffy has been messing with his business since Doflamingo fell to him. The only people who don't pay attention to the news are Luffy and other Straw Hats. Kaidou knows and I can't imagine his Calamities being ignorant to Luffy's shenanigans. I mean, dude was literally called the 5th Emperor and took on Big Mom directly. Yet an army of fodder think they can beat Luffy for some reason (I know he's been in prison but I can't imagine anyone treating Katakuri like this if he were in the same situation).

    Or maybe they just don't care that much since King solo'd the entirety of the Big Mom pirates with zero effort so beating or embarrassing anyone from her troupe is as impressive as taking a breath. Seems like Hawkins is the only one actively moving and not just reacting to stuff on the Beast Pirate side.

    That's also a good question though. What are Killer and Apoo doing. They must be planning a counter attack, especially since Killer has escaped. Some sort of plan.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

  20. #40
    Apoo is under Kaido, he went to get Jack so he's probably in wano as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •