Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Kingdom 597 Spoilers

Last edited by no name; 04-11-2019 at 10:02 AM.

Oh looks like Chougaryuu is stronger than I expected.
    I also didn't expect all the commanders to have been with Ouki since so long, bit disappointed in them then but it's nice to have a definitive answer about that

Guess this chapter is going to start the Gyou'un/Tou debate once again

Tou of Zhao

this chapter is fucking sick

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by no name View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tou of Zhao

- - - Updated - - -

rin sho jo looks like an older mou ten

- - - Updated - - -

tfw i have so many reactions to this and i don't even know what the fuck they're saying
    @Kanki;

you don't wanna wait for this one
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

Tou looks fucking crazy and on the last page shin looks very angry.
    Last edited by no name; 04-15-2019 at 03:53 PM.

This is mesmerizing

- - - Updated - - -

Tou wouldn't lose to Gyou'un. Ouki's army is more well-rounded and has the edge in quality and experience.

Wonder what the box next to Chougaryu says. I really don't expect him to put up as much of a fight as Keisha did. Hope next chapter starts with Shin throwing him around, Chougaryu managing to barely hang in before finally conceding his loss to the new generation but seems like he might actually prove difficult to kill

This chapter looks sick. It basically confirms the answer to the great debate;
    Ryuukoku, Rinbou and co really have been there all this time

Quote Originally Posted by bootleg boy View Post
    this chapter is fucking sick

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

rin sho jo looks like an older mou ten

- - - Updated - - -

tfw i have so many reactions to this and i don't even know what the fuck they're saying
    @Kanki;

you don't wanna wait for this one
    Bring it on

This chapter is fucking great i am so pumped i have to go jogging.

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    Wonder what the box next to Chougaryu says. I really don't expect him to put up as much of a fight as Keisha did. Hope next chapter starts with Shin throwing him around, Chougaryu managing to barely hang in before finally conceding his loss to the new generation but seems like he might actually prove difficult to kill
    Nah, it's just a burst of energy. And he probably is just flustered that he's losing to the one who's inherited Ouki's glaive, being RSJ's underling and apprentice. Both their master's names are on the line.

CGR is doing the same thing Keisha did, his weight is giving him momentum but Shin is gonna make short work of him

CGR's strength is 90 at most IMO

zzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

can we move onto the next arc already?

The chapter starts with a flashback of Rinshoujo speaking with CGR and Gyouun where he asks them if they remember the battle where they spoke to their enemy. It was the battle they had with Ouki and it flashbacks even further to their interaction. The two groups are separated by a big ditch that appears to have been planned to avoid fighting Ouki’s army by Rinshojou. Rinshoujo says he wanted to meet Ouki and says he has a look of “purity” to him, saying that it’s most likely because of their king. He says that “purity” has made them this strong but he says that that strength is not enough. Ouki questions what it’s not strong enough for and Rinshoujo replies saying that it appears the land of China is not ready yet. Both sides throws a weapon at the other sides’ general and Ouki gets mad at Rokuomi even though he wasn’t the one who threw the first weapon. He’s upset lol. Rinshoujo goes on to say that he’s not saying what they’re doing is meaningless but that they have an important role to play. Ouki questions if it’s the role to prepare China and Rinshoujo says yes. Rinshoujo says people are part of a flow and they’re living in it right now. Ouki asks what he’s talking about Rinshoujo says he probably has an idea what he means. Rinshoujo says he has been waiting for that day to come for China for a long time now. Ouki’s army starts approaching from the side so the Rinshoujo army starts to retreat again. Rinshoujo leaves Ouki with the words “Ouki, pray for good fortune” and Ouki replies “Kokokoko and who’s fortune do I pray for?” and Rinshoujo ends with “Who knows?” Cuts back to Shin facing CGR then flashbacks again to the conversation between Rinshoujo and CGR and Gyouun. Rinshoujo says the land of China that is currently in war wants to become one nation. But, it’s not an easy task and it’s possible this land might always be in a state of war instead of being unified. He wants the lands to be united by Zhao’s hand but it’s possible the sword of unification will end up in someone else’s hand. He ends the conversation by saying he has two things he wants the two generals to always remember. The first is that if at any time they meet a person who is holding the sword of unification in their hands do everything they can, with everything they have, to tear them apart and kill them. The chapter ends with CGR attacking Shin and Rinshoujo not mentioning what the second thing is.

We’re close to the end! Who knows what the second thing could be? My guess is that it’s going to be “and if you can’t kill them then leave them with my final words on how to grow stronger as he unifies China into one land” or something. Let’s hear some thoughts!
    from jeeswag
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Chapter looks dope. Rinshoujo really resembles like Ei Sei.

i just wanna point out that i'm a god for being able to so accurately figure all this out weeks in advance from a few blurry pictures with no faces
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

doesn't look like hara's drawing a battle. feel like this might be a flashback to a time when ou ki visited rsj after hearing that he fell sick.
    Are you a prophet?

Is it just me or does RSJ look like Kanki, perhaps an older version of him.

Quote Originally Posted by no name View Post
    Are you a prophet?

all hail the prophet bootleg teo

the lord hara speaketh through me
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams