Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Guess what that scene tells us is that we were wrong in thinking Gyou Un was Rinshoujo's Rokuomi. It looks like he is his Rinbou, without the sense of humour

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Guess what that scene tells us is that we were wrong in thinking Gyou Un was Rinshoujo's Rokuomi. It looks like he is his Rinbou, without the sense of humour
    but gyou'un threw that spear way more impressive

by that logic tou is ou ki's chou ga ryuu

so you're not exactly helping your case either way lol
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

The reality is there's no parallel to be made here lol. It's not a BB pirates/Shanks pirates at MF type scene and even if it was, it doesn't prove the stats either lol. It would have been cool to see a little scuffle but even then people may have looked into it a bit too much. For eg Tou/Ranbihaku had an even clash and there's a gap there.

Only if one had the other upper hand would it really favor a side. I expect Tou to be 1 point ahead of Gyou'un but a clash would have to go pretty deep before the difference is visual. Likewise if Gyou'un was a 97, I'd expect a tiny clash to be even.
    Last edited by Kanki; 04-17-2019 at 01:08 AM.

though in other news the chapter does show that rsj's other 8 commanders must've been fairly insignificant. ou ki even had his relatively average army commanders accompany him, but rjs's other commanders were absent, and have been in literally every flashback involving him. imagine gyou'un and cgr must've had to take over a lot while rsj was ill.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by bootleg boy View Post
    though in other news the chapter does show that rsj's other 8 commanders must've been fairly insignificant. ou ki even had his relatively average army commanders accompany him, but rjs's other commanders were absent, and have been in literally every flashback involving him. imagine gyou'un and cgr must've had to take over a lot while rsj was ill.
    Probably more just because hara had no need to use characters that serve no purpose whereas Ouki's commanders are established to us. Who do we actually see from Ouki's group? Tou, Rokuomi and Rinbou obviously. Is that Ryuukoku? Doukin possibly as well? Also perhaps the Taigo unit dude but I haven't gone back to look. Maybe the scans will be clearer when the chap is out. Poor Kanou

I'm sure the 8 have quite a range. Doubt they're all weaker than Kanou/Rinbou/Doukin. It would have been cool to see one or two clearly detailed generals though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    Wouldn't be so sure just yet. Shin is injured and Keisha did similar damage to Shin who was less hurt. Rinbou is 87 whilst Keisha is 88.

I'm expecting CGY to be around 88 but we haven't seen enough to say for sure yet tbf.
    Can't really compare Keisha to CGR honestly. Portrayal is completely different martially. CGR blew Shin away, something Keisha could never hope to do, furthermore this was a single blow not an extended battle like it was with Keisha.

He could still be an 88 str guy but I wouldn't be surprised if he was 90-92 str either.

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    Can't really compare Keisha to CGR honestly. Portrayal is completely different martially. CGR blew Shin away, something Keisha could never hope to do, furthermore this was a single blow not an extended battle like it was with Keisha.

He could still be an 88 str guy but I wouldn't be surprised if he was 90-92 str either.
    i actually hope CGY is 90-91, but tbf Shin is injured, fatigued and all we saw was an explosion of rage by CGY. Plus Keisha is a much smaller man than Chougaryu so is possibly less likely to blow Shin away.

I guess we'll see next week. Unless it's a break

but, like... kei sha did blow shin away...

トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

gg Keisha

Quote Originally Posted by bootleg boy View Post
    but, like... kei sha did blow shin away...

Good point ive completely forgotten. His attack was less impressive but hes using a sword while cgr is using a glaive so i guess its not fair to compare. At any rate i think keisha/cgr are still well above the likes of rinbou due to weight. Keisha is stronger than a typical 88 martial general, more comparabable to a 90.

Last edited by bootleg boy; 04-17-2019 at 03:17 PM.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams