Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Christchurch Shooting: 49 Muslims confirmed dead in New Zealand

Chilling live stream footage of the incident as it transpired

https://twitter.com/mb3official/stat...81560612687872
    "When I heard — well, of course, it was all my fault. Could have kicked myself.”

Harry had no idea what he was talking about. He was about to say so when Lockhart went on,

“Don’t know when I’ve been more shocked. Flying a car to Hogwarts! Well, of course, I knew at once why you’d done it. Stood out a mile. Harry, Harry, Harry.”

It was remarkable how he could show every one of those brilliant teeth even when he wasn’t talking.

“Gave you a taste for publicity, didn’t I?” said Lockhart. “Gave you the bug. You got onto the front page of the paper with me and you couldn’t wait to do it again.”

“Oh, no, Professor, see —”

“Harry, Harry, Harry,” said Lockhart, reaching out and grasping his shoulder. “I understand. Natural to want a bit more once you’ve had that first taste — and I blame myself for giving you that, because it was bound to go to your head — but see here, young man, you can’t start flying cars to try and get yourself noticed. Just calm down, all right? Plenty of time for all that when you’re older. Yes, yes, I know what you’re thinking! ‘It’s all right for him, he’s an internationally famous wizard already!’ But when I was twelve, I was just as much of a nobody as you are now. In fact, I’d say I was even more of a nobody! I mean, a few people have heard of you, haven’t they? All that business with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!” He glanced at the lightning scar on Harry’s forehead. “I know, I know — it’s not quite as good as winning Witch Weekly’s Most Charming Smile Award five times ina row, as I have — but it’s a start, Harry, it’s a start.”​

This is legit sad.

4 People coordinated attacks on Mosques, including planting bombs.

The dude live streamed it on facebook.

The leader's manifesto was found online. He was a fuckin' psycho who was meme'ing most of the way in it, including before him going to slaughter said "Sub 2 Pewdiepie" and said Spyro and Fortnite trained him for it

He wanted to start a civil / race war

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Innalilahi wa inna ilahi raijun.

My blood was boiling seeing this mothrfucker mass-hooting helpless muslims within their holy area. He ain't human. How i wish i was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.MeMeStEr#99 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My blood was boiling seeing this mothrfucker mass-hooting helpless muslims within their holy area. He ain't human. How i wish i was there.
    If you were there you'd be dead

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Crazy

Why are you looking at the video....

Mulder

Imagine being radicalized to this extent by fucking 4chan and all the other cancerous websites in the internet.

Why hasnt 4chan been nuked off the internet is beyond me.

There are people like this in the world unfortunately, hate drove him. Now I hope he and his accomplices get caught, punished and it ends there. Hopefully no muslim tries to repeat this on white folks as an act of revenge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Alias View Post
    Well I wouldn't want you to lose 5 years of your life only to discover that you'll never beat me
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Alias View Post
    Meanwhile ... Fab beat me I'm sorry guys

That's some extremely fucked up shit. Another sad thing that will probably stem from this is that people will somehow find a way to twist this into an American gun policy thing and how mass murders also happen in other countries when the focus should be on this tragic loss of life.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Doesn't feel real when you see the footage, more like something out of a game. Man this faggot is completely twisted, sick, retarded and full of hatred, fuck terrorism I swear.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

Quote Originally Posted by baji17 View Post
    Imagine being radicalized to this extent by fucking 4chan and all the other cancerous websites in the internet.

You can't really place responsibility on an anonymous image board with no specified agenda. If 4chan was nuked today under this pretense, there will always be sites to post on (pretty sure he posted on 8ch)

The site is completely irrelevant regardless what this retarded fuck was planning to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    You can't really place responsibility on an anonymous image board with no specified agenda. If 4chan was nuked today under this pretense, there will always be sites to post on (pretty sure he posted on 8ch)
    He is walking meme who parrots everything he has ever heard on /pol/, 8chan is just an edgier and more blunt version of 4chan, the website is a breeding ground for radicalized cunts like him, the fucker was literally playing remove kebab on his car during the shooting and wrote a manifesto about the "great replacement", his manifesto is a copy paste of everything he has ever heard on 4chan and 8chan, a walking meme turned deadly.

But I guess ur right, nuking off 4chan doesnt necesarily solve anything since the degenerates of /pol/ would either make a new website or move on to 8chan.

What ‘surprises’ me is the way this guy was handling the firearms and how fast he did it all on swat level type of aim. Doesn’t seem.. civilian-like to me.

Muslim Arabs within my community are so ignited to the 'fact' that the Western media are 'encouraging this kind of islamophobic act towards peaceful civilians, and are still digging out excuses to justify what happened claiming he's psychologically ill or unaware of what he did.

As a close observer of both sides, i know this is partially a hatred-packed response that isn't necessarily reflecting the opinion of the general public in New Zeland. But also is not entirely false when you see the Senator for Queensland claiming in his official report the following:

"The truth is that Islam is not like any other faith. It is the religion equivalent of fascism. And just because the followers of this savage belief were not the killers in this instance, does not make them blameless"
    Last edited by DreX; 03-15-2019 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baji17 View Post

Because of "MUH FREEDOM OF SPEECH"

More like freedom of slander and hate disguised as free speech. Pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

While, as a close observer of both sides, i know this partially a hatred-packed response that isn't necessarily reflecting the opinion of the general public in New Zeland. But also, not entirely false when you see the Senator for Queensland claiming in his official report the following:

The truth is that Islam is not like any other faith. It is the religion equivalent of fascism. And just because the followers of this savage belief were not the killers in this instance, does not make them blameless"
    Fraser Anning is a joke. Even Australian's don't take him seriously, although he he came to position is still a mystery to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex D. Boss View Post
    Innalilahi wa inna ilahi raijun.
    Shady

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    4 People coordinated attacks on Mosques, including planting bombs.

The dude live streamed it on facebook.

The leader's manifesto was found online. He was a fuckin' psycho who was meme'ing most of the way in it, including before him going to slaughter said "Sub 2 Pewdiepie" and said Spyro and Fortnite trained him for it

He wanted to start a civil / race war
    Nirvana?