Rank these armies.

Just interested and curious.
    Wondering what army here is seen as truly the strongest. As always, a bit of explanation is always nice to read. Thank you in advance.

Oh and I know some armies had more insight than others so really fair is that not... But still. Do your best.

The main general IS part of it (edit)!

How would you rank these?

So we have:

Karin personal army (including the Chu talents)

Ouki personal army (Tou is part of that too)

Kanmei personal army (those 3 generals are part of that)

GHM personal army (thus now including Gaimou, Ranbihaku and Junsou)

RSJ personal army (so all his vassals including Gyou'un and Chougaryuu)

Renpa personal army (with the 4HK of course)

Riboku personal army (including Bananji, SSJ and Houken)

Ryou Fui old personal army (so with Moubu and SHK)

Duke Hyou personal army (with the ten bows legend AND the HSU with Shin and Kyoukai since Duke had no real very strong vassals it seemed)

Mougou army with Kanki and Ousen and there vassals.

Rank these please. 1 being the strongest and 10 ' weakest' .
    Last edited by Duke; 03-14-2019 at 06:58 PM.

You can't include Gaimou in GHM's army tbh. He can be a temporary member, but he's a GG in his own right. Are we including the main General in this as well? Or just the army that serves under them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You can't include Gaimou in GHM's army tbh. He can be a temporary member, but he's a GG in his own right. Are we including the main General in this as well? Or just the army that serves under them?
    I am sorry but Gaimou is not a GG in anyones eyes. GHM is the leading one so Gaimou is under him now. Please do take it like in the OP, appreciated.

General is included. Thanks. I include it in OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    I am sorry but Gaimou is not a GG in anyones eyes. GHM is the leading one so Gaimou is under him now. Please do take it like in the OP, appreciated.

General is included. Thanks. I include it in OP.
    gaimou is his own gg tbh. he's the last fire dragon in wei. you can see when the zhao invasion started that he's not under ghm, he has his own posting in other frontlines.

anyway, i think the strongest army is mougou's. mougou has kanki and ousen, who is already two Q6 level ggs, and a decent gg on his own, plus akou, zenou, raido, makou, sou'ou, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    gaimou is his own gg tbh. he's the last fire dragon in wei. you can see when the zhao invasion started that he's not under ghm, he has his own posting in other frontlines.

anyway, i think the strongest army is mougou's. mougou has kanki and ousen, who is already two Q6 level ggs, and a decent gg on his own, plus akou, zenou, raido, makou, sou'ou, etc.
    With all due respect but Gaimou is officially not recognised as a GG (yet)... Just a VERY strong brute. GHM has been his boss before. I am not changing the OP. There is SO much to discuss and I look really forward to reactions but why focusing on this little bit? I also added HSU at Duke army for example.

With all due respect but Gaimou is officially not recognised as a GG (yet)... Just a VERY strong brute. GHM has been his boss before. I am not changing the OP. There is SO much to discuss and I look really forward to reactions but why focusing on this little bit? I also added HSU at Duke army for example.
    gaimou was a gg before ghm, he's a very specialized one, but still a gg. ghm was also reiou's boss. is he not a gg?

i am conversing about the rest of the post. i gave you my opinion on why mougou army = strongest army.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    gaimou was a gg before ghm, he's a very specialized one, but still a gg. ghm was also reiou's boss. is he not a gg?

i am conversing about the rest of the post. i gave you my opinion on why mougou army = strongest army.
    1. Please quote me where Gaimou is considered a GG?
    2. Reiou got acknowledged by Ouki, Gaimou not.
    3. You have not done a rank tho. Would like to read it.

All the FD's were GG's and they didn't get stripped because Reiou was still a GG when he returned;

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter 382, page 8
    In the time of king Anri, the seven Great Generals who served as the weapons of the state of Wei.
    2. Gaimou was a warrior who went up against Ouki and Renpa. The only part of him Ouki didn't recognize was his drive to wage war, which is basically "stir shit up".

3. Oh, yeah, true, I forgot.

Here:

Mougou Army > Ryofui Army > Ouki Army >= Renpa Army > Riboku Army.

We don't know enough about the rest for me to form an honest opinion, but I'd say Kanmei Army > Karin Army > GHM.

The FD's look so beastly in that IMO.

How do you want me to take this seriously? So 3GG got defeated by youngsters and a mostly inactive Tou? I thought we all agreed that this was bullshit?

FD is not the Q6 or Z3.
    Last edited by Duke; 03-14-2019 at 08:51 PM.

How do you want me to take this seriously? So 3GG got defeated by youngsters and a mostly inactive Tou? I thought we all agreed that this was bullshit?

FD is not the Q6 or Z3.
    What you think of them is completely irrelevant to their rank though. Gaimou is a certified Great General regardless of how powerful you think he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    What you think of them is completely irrelevant to their rank though. Gaimou is a certified Great General regardless of how powerful you think he is.
    Messed my thread up. GHM will be in charge of him now anyway, again.

Thought this would be a very interesting thread but the focus went completely. And unnecessary.

• Mougou army with Kanki and Ousen and there vassals.
    • Ouki personal army (Tou is part of that too)
    • Ryou Fui old personal army (so with Moubu and SHK)

These 3 are obviously strongest. It's hard to rank one above the other.

• GHM personal army (thus now including Gaimou, Ranbihaku and Junsou)
    • Renpa personal army (with the 4HK of course)
    • Riboku personal army (including Bananji, SSJ and Houken)

These three are middle category.

• Karin personal army (including the Chu talents)
    • Kanmei personal army (those 3 generals are part of that)
    • RSJ personal army (so all his vassals including Gyou'un and Chougaryuu)
    • Duke Hyou personal army (with the ten bows legend AND the HSU with Shin and Kyoukai since Duke had no real very strong vassals it seemed)

These 4 are the weakest of the bunch. But obviously we haven't seen anything from KaRin army yet. She has 300K soldiers under her command. I won't be surprised if she has 1 or 2 GG under her too.

Mougou Army
    -Ousen and his retinue + Kanki and his clans tops this list

Ouki Army/Rinshoujou’s Army (if the other 8 are actually worth their status)
    -Ouki and Tou, two top-rounded GGs and 2 great vassals plus 4 more average vassal
    -RSJ and his 10 Generals bullshit. If the other 8 could hold up to CGR’s standards by like 70-80% this army may be on Mougou’s level.

Renpa Army/Riboku Army
    Renpa and his 4HKs are pretty powerful but honestly he doesn’t have another vassal nearly on the same level as himself so he’s beneath Ouki Army and RSJ.

GHM Army/Ryofui’s Camp/Duke Hyou Army

Karin Army
    The Demon that Devour Souls

The Three Bros.