Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh, so you're arguing that Arthur Dayne was born already a great swordsman? Well, I knew you lacked common sense but this is just pathetic.

Jon Snow > NK >>> Dragons >>>>>> Everyone else
    I never said anything about being born a great swordsman, you illiterate moron. People are born and trained by a master at arms, then they either end up being great, mediocre or trash.

Jon ended up being mediocre after he finished his training. I mentioned this and you brought up that people can greatly improve. I asked you to give me one example and your mentally ill ass is struggling to name a single example.

So name one character that was introduced as a mediocre swordsman after they finished their training with their master at arms, and somehow magically improved and became a top tier swordsman, you dumb cunt.

Nice to see I can still trigger retards easily, and I didn't even try that hard with that post

Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    I never said anything about being born a great swordsman, you illiterate moron. People are born and trained by a master at arms, then they either end up being great, mediocre or trash.
    Prove it. At what age did Ser Arthur end his training with his Master at arms, how good was he then compared to his prime, and prove that he didn't train any more after that. I'm sure it'll be easy for you with your "extensive" ASOIAF knowledge

Jon ended up being mediocre after he finished his training. I mentioned this and you brought up that people can greatly improve. I asked you to give me one example and your mentally ill ass is struggling to name a single example.

So name one character that was introduced as a mediocre swordsman after they finished their training with their master at arms, and somehow magically improved and became a top tier swordsman, you dumb cunt.
    Jon has been training in Castle Black both in the show and the books, so much for your theory that he finished his training, you inbred retard

Jon killed a WW, his skills have gained acclaim as one of the best swordsman in the North ever, then in Season 7 he killed another WW, this time even easier. Was it the hate coloured glasses or simply your idiocy that made you miss these facts?

PS: Jon Snow > NK >>>>>>>>>> Faggots like Dayne
    Last edited by Pirao; 03-16-2019 at 10:37 AM.

Prove it. At what age did Ser Arthur end his training with his Master at arms, how good was he then compared to his prime, and prove that he didn't train any more after that. I'm sure it'll be easy for you with your "extensive" ASOIAF knowledge
    I don't need to anything since I'm not the one making claims in this thread. Imagine not knowing how debating works.

Jon has been training in Castle Black both in the show and the books, so much for your theory that he finished his training, you inbred retard
    You have any evidence of Jon's skills improving from Book 1? Jon Snow teaching his Night Watch brothers how to fight isn't evidence that his own skills have improve, like you claimed. Prove that Jon skills have improved from Book 1.

Jon killed a WW,
    And? What combat feats has that specific WW displayed?

And why did Jon get his ass kicked by Mance in the latest book if he's so good?

I don't need to anything since I'm not the one making claims in this thread. Imagine not knowing how debating works.
    You just claimed that people don't improve after training with their master at arms buddy, go ahead an prove it, oh wait, you can't

You have any evidence of Jon's skills improving from Season 1? Jon Snow teaching his Night Watch brothers how to fight isn't evidence that his own skills have improve, like you claimed. Prove that Jon skills have improved from Book 1.
    I already mentioned the evidence, you ignoring it in favour of continued trolling means less than shit to me.

And? What combat feats has that specific WW displayed?
    All WWs have super strength, for starters. What combat feats has Arthur Dayne displayed to show that he can beat a WW?

And why did Jon get his ass kicked by Mance in the latest book if he's so good?
    Because he's not the finished product? Did Jon in the latest book already kill the NK, which is what this thread is about? Shit, I must have missed it.

You just claimed that people don't improve after training with their master at arms buddy, go ahead an prove it, oh wait, you can't
    Pay attention moron, you claimed that everyone can improve after their master at arms training, I asked for one example, and you haven't been able to name a single one.

I already mentioned the evidence, you ignoring it in favour of continued trolling means less than shit to me.
    You haven't presented a single thing.

All WWs have super strength, for starters. What combat feats has Arthur Dayne displayed to show that he can beat a WW?

Not sure what your obsession with Dayne is, considering I'm not bringing him up in my replies, get his dick out of your mouth for 30 seconds.

So now you're arguing that Jon defeated someone with super strength. I assume that means Jon also has super strength as well considering he blocked the WW's blows a few times.

And yet Mr. Super Strength Jon was physically overpowered by Mance Rayder. That seems to be quite the contradiction. Can you explain why someone who can defeat people with super strength would get overpowered by Mance? Your arguments aren't adding up.

Jon Snow should have been able to destroy Mance if he's capable of defeating people with super strength. Or does Mance Rayder also have super strength as well now?

Pay attention moron, you claimed that everyone can improve after their master at arms training, I asked for one example, and you haven't been able to name a single one.
    Of course I did, read two posts prior. Still waiting for you to prove your claim, retard.

You haven't presented a single thing.
    Suuuuure, buddy. I could make a copy and paste but frankly, you don't deserve the effort.

Not sure what your obsession with Dayne is, considering I'm not bringing him up in my replies, get his dick out of your mouth for 30 seconds.

So now you're arguing that Jon defeated someone with super strength. I assume that means Jon also has super strength as well considering he blocked the WW's blows a few times.

And yet Mr. Super Strength Jon was physically overpowered by Mance Rayder. That seems to be quite the contradiction. Can you explain why someone who can defeat people with super strength would get overpowered by Mance? Your arguments aren't adding up.

Jon Snow should have been able to destroy Mance if he's capable of defeating people with super strength. Or does Mance Rayder also have super strength as well now?
    When did Jon Snow get overpowered by Mance after killing WWs, retard?

You don't even know the order of events and yet pretend to be taken seriously

What has the Night King even done as far as martial prowess is concerned to warrant all this anyway?

Excellent with a javelin but what's his swordsmanship like?

I bet Jon couldn't even beat his little sister.

Beating someone does not equal being stronger. Unless jon beats the night king in a fair 1v1 he isnt stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    I bet Jon couldn't even beat his little sister.
    That sounded awkwardly lewd

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    That sounded awkwardly lewd
    He is a Targaryen after all.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    He is a Targaryen after all.
    That's true, its in their blood.