What is Beyond the Soure Wall? A Comicstorian Theory

I saw this video yesterday on my FB Feed and thought i'd share as i am interested in comic book lore and i know that some of you..probably are too. Mak i know you are. Anyways what do you think about this? I kinda like it even if it is a long shot.

Reading One Piece, Toriko , Holy Land, Solo Leveling, Dr Stone//

Bump

See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    It's kind of a funny one. I heard someone make this as a joke years ago, but I'm really surprised to hear it again. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's kind of a funny one. I heard someone make this as a joke years ago, but I'm really surprised to hear it again. lol
    I mean i guess just the way it was shown during crossovers. It makes me wonder what if this was planned out a long time ago to merge DC and Marvel? Possibly other verses?

Quote Originally Posted by D View Post
    I mean i guess just the way it was shown during crossovers. It makes me wonder what if this was planned out a long time ago to merge DC and Marvel? Possibly other verses?
    I don't think so. The Source Wall and the power of the Source behind it was for a long ass time portrayed as just this mysterious unknowable force which might be alive or somewhat sentient or something which lent its power out (sorta) through god waves or through Mother Boxes and was tied to the New Gods. The effect was meant to mean pretty much ANYTHING could've been behind the Source Wall.

I don't think so. The Source Wall and the power of the Source behind it was for a long ass time portrayed as just this mysterious unknowable force which might be alive or somewhat sentient or something which lent its power out (sorta) through god waves or through Mother Boxes and was tied to the New Gods. The effect was meant to mean pretty much ANYTHING could've been behind the Source Wall.
    Anything as in every fictional and non fictional universe?

I thought behind the source wall there lies the void?

Mulder

Quote Originally Posted by D View Post
    Anything as in every fictional and non fictional universe?
    lol Could be. But I meant more of, "Could be an alien super god," or, "The actual God," or, "The home of the gods above the universe."

It would be kinda funny though if every other fictional universe was happy to just give power to the DC universe for no reason other than curiosity. lol

@Makenzye;

So what about the void and the source wall?

Mulder

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    @Makenzye;

So what about the void and the source wall?
    You mean the over void that is the primal monitor and Mandrakk got lost in?

It's significantly larger than the multiverse and is just a representation of the writer's page. It lies outside of known creation.

You mean the over void that is the primal monitor and Mandrakk got lost in?

It's significantly larger than the multiverse and is just a representation of the writer's page. It lies outside of known creation.
    Yeha I mean the one thing Lucifer travelled to and later, together with the Presence, relaxed in and watched the DC creation and several other creations form and crumble.

Is this still superior to that source wall?

Mulder

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    Yeha I mean the one thing Lucifer travelled to and later, together with the Presence, relaxed in and watched the DC creation and several other creations form and crumble.

Is this still superior to that source wall?
    I don't know if I'd call either one superior or not. The over void is the primal monitor and just the parchment any creation can take place in. The Source Wall, at least currently, has been holding back forces long ago locked away because of their destructive potential to reality itself. It's also been described as what keeps universes separated from one another, and by destroying one can destroy both universes it was dividing. It's also been described as just surrounding the multiverse entirely and outside of it is the domain of the Source which would imply the overvoid and the Source Wall are at least somewhat related. Though we've seen this sort of go both ways, and Earth-0 hasn't been destroyed following the great damage inflicted on the Source Wall. And, like I said, it's currently characterized as just holding back some of the darker forces.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbf I do like the concept of the Overvoid and the Source being somewhat related and the Source Wall holding back that sort of thing. DC on the other hand likes to add to its cosmic stuff by hurling a mess ton of concepts in a ripped bag at the readers and hoping it all gels together.

So the source is the writers imagination? Are we looking at a never ending story paradigm here?