If Kizaru had Katakuri's level of CoO

how is he ever gonna be defeated?

Perhaps he wont

If he has that level of CoO, no one will ever defeat him. Honestly feel like Katakuri's CoO is especially advanced, even amongst Yonko and Admirals
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If he has that level of CoO, no one will ever defeat him. Honestly feel like Katakuri's CoO is especially advanced, even amongst Yonko and Admirals
    Shanks is the only one in the yonko to have that advanced CoO possibility.

Big Mom doesn’t, Kaido most likely won’t, Whitebeard didn’t, and Blackbeard likely won’t as well.

- - - Updated - - -

actually, does Whitebeard predicting Luffy stopping Croco boy’s hook, advanced CoO?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    Shanks is the only one in the yonko to have that advanced CoO possibility.

Big Mom doesn’t, Kaido most likely won’t, Whitebeard didn’t, and Blackbeard likely won’t as well.
    Thinking Mihawk, Fujitora, and Shanks will be the only ones with CoO surpassing Katakuri's. If anybody else, I'd imagine Kuzan and Sakazuki might be as proficient, but not more. Luffy's CoO is probably already at the average level for top tiers.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure on Whitebeard, but feel like he could have advanced CoO

Thinking Mihawk, Fujitora, and Shanks will be the only ones with CoO surpassing Katakuri's. If anybody else, I'd imagine Kuzan and Sakazuki might be as proficient, but not more. Luffy's CoO is probably already at the average level for top tiers.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure on Whitebeard, but feel like he could have advanced CoO
    you’re forgetting Rayleigh. this geezer should have like 90% chance of having advanced CoO

you’re forgetting Rayleigh. this geezer should have like 90% chance of having advanced CoO
    Ah, yeah could definitely see him having it. Man, imagine Oda putting in as much detail as he did into Katakuri v Luffy for a true top tier fight amongst Kenbunshoku masters (Fujitora vs Mihawk, Shanks vs Mihawk). Now imagine that animated

Ah, yeah could definitely see him having it. Man, imagine Oda putting in as much detail as he did into Katakuri v Luffy for a true top tier fight amongst Kenbunshoku masters (Fujitora vs Mihawk, Shanks vs Mihawk). Now imagine that animated

I hinestly don’t think Issho has advanced CoO. I think he’s more specialized in it like Coby, for sensing things primarily.

I hinestly don’t think Issho has advanced CoO. I think he’s more specialized in it like Coby, for sensing things primarily.
    Hmm, guess that could be the case. He seemed to be fairly intuitive to the changing tides of the Dressrosa conflict though from what I remember. At least, somebody on OJ did a good job theory crafting that Fujitora's CoO extends beyond sensing or could.

He probably has it. Same for the rest of the admirals, and Rayleigh, Mihawk, and Shanks too.
    Last edited by barreltheif; 02-11-2019 at 08:05 AM.

Considering you need highly advanced CoO to even see his movements, either he uses CoO himself to deal with his own speed or his natural reactions are so far above everyone else it's laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Numinous One View Post
    Considering you need highly advanced CoO to even see his movements, either he uses CoO himself to deal with his own speed or his natural reactions are so far above everyone else it's laughable.
    Doesn't he use Yata no Kagami to determine his path though when moving?

Eh, nevermind, it still has to terminate and he has to be able to react when it does. Sure it's a combination of extreme reactions just from having the fruit for so long and CoO. Light man with Kata level FS just seems too OP.
    Last edited by Zu; 02-11-2019 at 08:18 AM.

I think Katakuri was the only person at his level to have such an advanced version of CoO, but at the very top there are multiple people with this power.

Shanks and Fujitora are a given. Mihawk the Clairvoyant, too. Sakazuki and Kuzan have a high chance. Rayleigh is 50/50, I wouldn't be surprised honestly. Kizaru most likely doesn't because it's overkill, I see him more as the perfect soldier, someone with powerful CoA and Awakening, but slacking a bit in CoO because of his already overpowered Light Logia. Not sure about Ryokugyu and Dragon.

Big Mom, Kaido and Blackbeard don't.
    Kaido
    Sakazuki – Blackbeard
    Mihawk
    – Dragon – Shanks – Big Mom – Kuzan
    Kizaru
    – Fujitora – Ryokugyu – Rayleigh – Garp – Kong – Sengoku
    Weevil
    – Benn Beckman – Katakuri – Marco – King – Shiryuu – Snakeman

Doesn't he use Yata no Kagami to determine his path though when moving?

Eh, nevermind, it still has to terminate and he has to be able to react when it does. Sure it's a combination of extreme reactions just from having the fruit for so long and CoO. Light man with Kata level FS just seems too OP.
    Doesn't seem like the Yata is only form of movement tbh.

Flash of light and immediately infront of Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by Numinous One View Post
    Doesn't seem like the Yata is only form of movement tbh.

Flash of light and immediately infront of Rex.
    Yeah, actually went back and just saw that. Well, I dunno, best guess from me is it's a mix. With such a powerful fruit, he probably gained proficiency (and necessary reaction times in conjunction with CoO) with it in the same way Luffy did with his - through a lot of practice and struggle. Though, who knows.

actually, does Whitebeard predicting Luffy stopping Croco boy’s hook, advanced CoO?

I dont think WB predicted anything in that scene

- - - Updated - - -

Im pretty sure what he does counts as advanced CoO. It was never said advanced CoO is only FS.

Assuming Kizaru does not have advanced CoO