Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    @Void; 4 people agree with S- rank (me, juan, Cichy, felix)

Also these guys have more than 4 votes for staying in S rank

Duke Hyou
    Gokei
    Kanki
    Kanmei
    Moubu
    Ouki
    Ousen
    Renpa
    Riboku
    Shouheikun
    Tou
    Yotanwa
    Karin

GHM so far has 3 vote cmiiw (juan, bootleg, zentos) , which is still not qualified yet for S.

Should we just move to S- now?
    Last edited by gn_x00; 02-12-2019 at 05:24 AM.

Candidate for S- tier. You can vote whether you want to keep place them in S-, try to promote them to S or downrank them to A.
    Anything not promoted to S or accepted in S- will be downgraded to A rank (4 vote rule). 4 vote total in promote and/or keep will at least result in keep btw..

Kyou
    Earl Shi
    Gekishin
    Gohoumei
    Houken
    Reiou
    Akou
    Bananji
    Gaimou
    Genbou
    Gyou'un
    Keisha
    SSJ

@Void; @Juan; @Zentos; @bootleg boy; @Great Potato; @felixng2015;

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

It's gonna take too long that way, and I'm honestly not sure it's worth it with all the one-vote matches we've had, and are apparently still having.
    We're trying to do this zentos. Don't be one of those people who hidered us and make this even slower

Me you and Void already consist of 3 from the 4 vote needed to judge. Juan, bootleg boy and maybe felix vote will make this easier and faster.

some disagreement is expected, but we can pushed it a bit later to make things simpler. After we done placing these guys in basic tiering with this 4 vote rules, we can try to debate each placement of generals, which people aren't satisfied with and go with standard majority vote rules instead of the 4 vote rule thing (2 vs 3 will be win by 3 even though it's not quite reaching 4 vote) and 8 vs 6 vote will be win by 8 even though both is more than 4 votes
    Last edited by gn_x00; 02-12-2019 at 05:47 AM.

edited in tier S

gonna bold the ones I want to keep in tier S-

Kyou
    Earl Shi
    Gekishin
    Gohoumei

Houken
    Reiou
    Akou
    Bananji
    Gaimou
    Genbou
    Gyou'un

Keisha
    SSJ

I'm on the fence on Houken, he's way too difficult to place on something like this. I don't think Keisha or SSJ belong here based on their feats. I'd say tier S is the very best and tier S- are people who do at least two things well (Akou/Gyouun) or excel in one thing but the rest of their stuff is top tier material (like GHM and Genbou here compared to Reebok). I don't see SSJ being on Genbou or GHM level and although Keisha is the top of the instinctual trapping, it's really niche and doesn't compare favorably with other things like offensive instinct, intel or pure brute strength imo. he may or may not be instinctual superior to Gyouun, but at least Gyouun has the martial strength.

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Keep in S-
    Kyou
    Earl Shi
    Gekishin
    Gohoumei
    Houken
    Reiou
    Gaimou
    Genbou
    Gyou'un
    Keisha

Downgrade to A
    Akou
    Bananji
    SSJ

The more questionable guys in this batch are mostly Keisha, SSJ and Houken.
    Houken is just a special case, though, if we demote him to A rank it's pretty hard too since he can kill everyone (and maybe even half the S tier martial guys).
    Keisha and SSJ's feats and hype are pretty hard to place since it depend on how much you value their feats so far, but for me i give keisha the benefit of doubt with how rare instinct is and he should be at least comparable to Gyou'un in some ways.

SSJ still need to do more feats first for me, especially since he's still alive.
    Akou is just still not up there. His defence sure is amazing, but i just treat this Ousen defense as a bonus treat like the rest of the HKs

Also, Kyou is a good all rounder, but feels like she isn't really "up there" to put up a fight with the S tier guy (and well, we lack more info about her since she's dead from the start of the series).

- - - Updated - - -

btw @Void;, if you have time, replace the character list in the OP with "not placed yet guys" so that we can have easier time to check who else we should place next
    Last edited by gn_x00; 02-12-2019 at 07:28 AM.

Gohoumei is the current best Wei general, so I'm not sure why he's not in S. He lacked experience, but the CA and FD losses should cover for that. He also has Ryuudou unlike his father, making him an even harder opponent to deal with in th

Keep in S-
    Kyou
    Earl Shi
    Gekishin
    Houken
    Reiou
    Gaimou
    Genbou
    Keisha

Downgrade to A
    Akou
    Bananji
    Gyou'un
    Chougaryuu
    SSJ

Both feats and hype, nothing sets Gyou'un apart from the people in A. If not for Riboku, Gyou'un and another 2 armies wouldn't have cracked Akou's defense in 10 days, so to assume that Gyou'un on his own is in another tier is rich to say the least.

Meanwhile people like Keisha are a threat to proper GGs under the right circumstances, while Gyou'un struggling against yet to be generals.

oh yeah, sorry, forget to tag @Cichy;. Also @Tenma;, I see you lurking around. And well, everyone else, if you're interested you can always drop your votes too. Though, please do it by the rules (one by one according to what we're trying to rank atm instead of making your own tier list)

- - - Updated - - -

Gohoumei is the current best Wei general, so I'm not sure why he's not in S. He lacked experience, but the CA and FD losses should cover for that. He also has Ryuudou unlike his father, making him an even harder opponent to deal with
    well, tbh my assessment on him might not be fair, but his feats are mostly sad (though most of it due to plot like Ordo). And well, tbf his siege weapons barely do anything in cyk since we barely have siege maps. And well... Yan's best great generals aren't in S tier too fwiw

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    well, tbh my assessment on him might not be fair, but his feats are mostly sad (though most of it due to plot like Ordo). And well, tbf his siege weapons barely do anything in cyk since we barely have siege maps. And well... Yan's best great generals aren't in S tier too fwiw
    Same thing with Gekishin. He was said to be 3GH level, got a read on Riboku and has elites that are among the best, but because he had to die to Riboku and Houken, he's a scrub.

Ask Hara where he'd place him and Ordo and look at everyone's jaws drop at how much they underestimate them because they're unable to understand the author's intent. Before anyone jumps the gun, Ordo isn't at the 3GH level, but people try to push him even lower than the likes of 7FD and such.

Same thing with Gekishin. He was said to be 3GH level, got a read on Riboku and has elites that are among the best, but because he had to die to Riboku and Houken, he's a scrub.

Ask Hara where he'd place him and Ordo and look at everyone's jaws drop at how much they underestimate them because they're unable to understand the author's intent. Before anyone jumps the gun, Ordo isn't at the 3GH level, but people try to push him even lower than the likes of 7FD and such.
    well, something like that. I can see argument of GHM being S rank, but personally i feel he's closer to Gekishin and Reiou compared to Ousen/Kanki.
    We can push Ordo up to S- next round

S

Go Hou Mei
    Kyou
    Rei Ou

S-

Gyou'un
    Kei Sha
    Earl Shi
    Geki Shin
    Gai Mou
    Shu Sui Ju
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

i want reiou, kyou and ghm in S tier.

i already explained my reasons for reiou, which can also extend to ghm, and kyou's a 6GG member, and her stats are cream of the crop.

Gyou'un, Chougaryuu and SSJ can go to A though.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    i want reiou, kyou and ghm in S tier.

i already explained my reasons for reiou, which can also extend to ghm, and kyou's a 6GG member, and her stats are cream of the crop.

Gyou'un, Chougaryuu and SSJ can go to A though.
    I mean, I agree with you, but if everyone's gonna diss the characters it's kinda counter-productive to have them in higher brackets and then get shit on in a match because people consider them pushovers.

Akou shouldn't be in the same tier as legends who have clashed with genuine GOATs tbh.

Gohoumei is basically a Gokei with less martial which is something that won't really come into play since if you're using Gokei to fight duels then you're using him wrong anyways.

what's so hard to just vote for what you guys think?

GP voting for GHM in S would make him get 4 vote.

and well.. Akou is never meant to be S- since it's most likely only Void who will vote for him anyway
    Last edited by gn_x00; 02-12-2019 at 04:18 PM.

Any explanation why Kyou should be in S-, not in S?

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    Any explanation why Kyou should be in S-, not in S?
    1. almost no one vote for her when we're talking about who should be in S rank

2. it's still not set in stone, just vote for her to be added in S rank with enough people (like how it is for everything else) if you think she deserve it

remember to bold your decisions people

as for Kyou, I think I forgot about her when putting people on tier S. I'm fine with her being S or S- tbh, especially the latter since she's missing out on feats.

- - - Updated - - -

and I still don't get why you guys wank Keisha to the moon

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    1. almost no one vote for her when we're talking about who should be in S rank

2. it's still not set in stone, just vote for her to be added in S rank with enough people (like how it is for everything else) if you think she deserve it
    I vote for her being in S then.

I'm a bit on a fence with Gokei, since it's unclear when his "I'm not gonna fall back" mentality can kick in.

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    and I still don't get why you guys wank Keisha to the moon
    Same tier as Ordo and Fire Dragons seem reasonable for a guy who was the closest to 3GH in the entire Zhao and gave some trouble to the likes of Riboku and Kanki.

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    I vote for her being in S then.

I'm a bit on a fence with Gokei, since it's unclear when his "I'm not gonna fall back" mentality can kick in.

Same tier as Ordo and Fire Dragons seem reasonable for a guy who was the closest to 3GH in the entire Zhao and gave some trouble to the likes of Riboku and Kanki.
    Ordo is more versatile but i think they should be on the same level. Keishas not fd level for me.

Hes so niche and even then, his niche is one dimensional

Kyou has the hype to deserve S class. Her stats are also elite. I am willing to upgrade Kyou

- - - Updated - - -

Kyou
    Earl Shi
    Gekishin
    Gohoumei
    Houken
    Reiou
    Akou
    Bananji
    Gaimou
    Genbou
    Gyou'un
    Keisha
    SSJ

I would downgrade the bolded. Even though Houken is literally useless outside of his martial might, he still has more value than a Bananji in my eyes. I wouldn't put his value lesser than Earl Shi.

The bolded I consider 4 HK level which I would put at A tier.