Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 78
  1. #21
    Let's just use Juan tier list and work to vote from S like what Void propose. Either "Keep", "Go down" or "Go Up"

    We can work on other details later

  2. #22
    Pretty Flacko Jr. bootleg boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    13,108
    hell, ssj as well. his intellect was able to more than keep up with ytw for the majority of their battle.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  3. #23
    With Juan's list it's alright but I can't help but notice we lost a good amount of characters off the tier list, and some are already a bit questionable.

    For some reason I'm not really seeing what puts a defensive specialist like Rihaku in the bottom bracket with Rinbou while Batei who is a sub-par muscle without a brain is a tier ahead of him and I'd favor him for his tactical abilities over Maron in most circumstances unless the situation would really benefit from a bandit with a decent head on his shoulders. Honestly there are situations where I'd take any of the Bayou boys bar Kousonryuu over Kisui, not because they're better, but because they have more specialized utility with Shoumou's destruction and martial, Rihaku's defense, Mangoku's assault, and Fuuki's brain over the others all-roundness.

    Gakuei is more along the lines of the sort of fighter I'd expect for Tier C.

  4. #24
    King Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    10,342
    it's just a rough list made to have a start.

    it's not perfect, and i welcome the questioning.

  5. #25
    Let's just start the voting first for S tier and we can go down from that.
    Adding up characters not listed atm can be done in batches after we done going down

  6. #26
    선생님 Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,663
    Did I read this right, Gyou'un and SSJ are better than Keisha?

  7. #27
    Pretty Flacko Jr. bootleg boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    13,108
    every time i think there's no way you can make it even harder to take you seriously you go and post again

    i suppose you can say that's impressive in itself, so bravo i guess

    but no... i said there's a level of parity between them, and kei sha. "parity" meaning the state or quality of being equal. in other words they're comparable.

    and i said this was the forums general consensus based on versus threads they're pit against each other in. which is what matters right, zentos? not what we personally think, right?
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  8. #28
    선생님 Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,663
    You said it in the same breath together with being above Earl Shi and Gaimou, another fallacy, it's not my fault you decided to put them back to back.

    And no, no idea who but you would put Keisha on their level, especially not when people gave Keisha the benefit against Bananji and SSJ together. You're out of touch with reality. Keisha was the closest and only one to be close to the 3GH, and no one else. Everything else is your fanfiction, and certainly not what KP thinks.

  9. #29
    King Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    10,342
    i think we could add kyou to s tier, and add hakuki to s too?

    maybe add rozo to A? or B, perhaps?

  10. #30
    선생님 Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,663
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i think we could add kyou to s tier, and add hakuki to s too?

    maybe add rozo to A? or B, perhaps?
    That's a lot of guesswork though. Could view them as Ytw and Ousen, I guess.

  11. #31
    I value Keisha more than Gyou'un but ultimately there's going to be a lower end and a higher end on each tier, the main part is just making sure the disparity is not too great within individual tiers.

    One of the more glaring ones is Zenou in Tier Minor which is a carry over from the current tier list. He should easily be Tier Captain because he's far more dangerous than any of the scrubs he's been put in the bracket with, really he and Kaine should switch spots in their placement

  12. #32
    King Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    10,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's a lot of guesswork though. Could view them as Ytw and Ousen, I guess.
    ousen is a copy of hakuki, so other way around. kyou we don't need to assume much.

    and rozo is a mountain king that doubles as a brute. he's a kaishibou, just a bit stronger.

  13. #33
    Tier S+

    Gakuki
    Hakuki
    Ouki
    Renpa
    Riboku

    Tier S


    Duke Hyou
    Karin
    Kanki
    Kanmei
    Kyou
    Moubu
    Ousen
    Shouheikun
    Tou

    Tier S-

    Earl Shi
    Gekishin
    Gokei
    Gohoumei
    Gaimou
    Gyou'un
    Keisha
    Ordo
    Reiou

    Tier A

    Akou
    Bananji
    Chougaryuu
    Genbou
    Kaioku
    Kaishibou
    Kisui
    Kyouen
    Kyoukai
    Mouten
    Ouhon
    Rinko
    Rozo
    Shin
    Shuunsuiju

    Tier B

    Baijo
    Bunen
    Chousou
    Choutou
    Feego King
    Goba
    Kanjou
    Kanou
    Makou
    Mougou
    Ranbihaku
    Rihaku
    Rokuomi
    Ryuukoku
    Ryuutou
    Seikai
    Shoumou
    Wa Tegi
    Zenou

    Tier C

    Batei
    Domon
    Doukin
    Fuuki
    Futei
    Gakuei
    Hakurei
    Heki
    Hyoushiga
    Junsou
    Kaine
    Kinmou
    Koku'ou
    Kousonryuu
    Kouyoku
    Kyuugen
    Mangoku
    Maron
    Raido
    Rinbou
    Shinseijou
    Shunmen
    Ten
    Last edited by Cichy; 02-11-2019 at 04:55 PM.

  14. #34
    Pretty Flacko Jr. bootleg boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    13,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You said it in the same breath together with being above Earl Shi and Gaimou, another fallacy, it's not my fault you decided to put them back to back.

    And no, no idea who but you would put Keisha on their level, especially not when people gave Keisha the benefit against Bananji and SSJ together. You're out of touch with reality. Keisha was the closest and only one to be close to the 3GH, and no one else. Everything else is your fanfiction, and certainly not what KP thinks.
    it's really not my fault that you apparently don't understand the purpose of punctuation, or the meaning of certain words.

    unless you also believe that kei sha's "closest to 3gh hype" even puts him above the likes of shi ba shou, then it should really stand to reason that he and gyou'un simply weren't contending kei sha for the spot since they were essentially both retired from the front lines.

    and like i said, versus threads tell that kp's general consensus is that these guys aren't far apart.

    http://www.millenniumforums.com/show...ou%27un+keisha
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/show...un-vs-Gekishin

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One of the more glaring ones is Zenou in Tier Minor which is a carry over from the current tier list. He should easily be Tier Captain because he's far more dangerous than any of the scrubs he's been put in the bracket with, really he and Kaine should switch spots in their placement
    actually agree. didn't change everyting about crispy's list because i wasn't trying to pass this off as a final list. zen ou's hard to peg so wasn't sure where he should go exactly, but tier captain does sound fair.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  15. #35
    March to the Endgame Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    57,585
    guys, can we work on tier S first then move down. why is everyone so quick to their overall tier lists, we're only going to have a billion agrees and disagrees that will snowball into chaos



    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  16. #36
    선생님 Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,663
    Except Shibashou was already offered the position, Gn was kind enough to explain that one to you already. Interesting conclusion regarding those threads, but we'll leave it at that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    guys, can we work on tier S first then move down. why is everyone so quick to their overall tier lists, we're only going to have a billion agrees and disagrees that will snowball into chaos
    It's gonna take too long that way, and I'm honestly not sure it's worth it with all the one-vote matches we've had, and are apparently still having.

  17. #37
    I agree with a S- tier. Will take a look later.

  18. #38
    March to the Endgame Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    57,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Except Shibashou was already offered the position, Gn was kind enough to explain that one to you already. Interesting conclusion regarding those threads, but we'll leave it at that.

    - - - Updated - - -


    It's gonna take too long that way, and I'm honestly not sure it's worth it with all the one-vote matches we've had, and are apparently still having.
    honestly, there's no rush so we can take it slow. I just don't want to deal with us having a billion different debates all at once and having to go back and forth



    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  19. #39
    Duke Hyou
    Ouki
    Ousen
    Renpa
    Riboku
    Karin
    Kanki
    Reiou
    Gohoumei
    Gokei

    Moubu
    Tou
    Shouheikun

    I wanna downgrade the bolded to S- tier. What do you guys think?

  20. #40
    March to the Endgame Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    57,585
    Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Duke Hyou
    Ouki
    Ousen
    Renpa
    Riboku
    Karin
    Kanki
    Reiou
    Gohoumei
    Gokei

    Moubu
    Tou
    Shouheikun

    I wanna downgrade the bolded to S- tier. What do you guys think?
    GHM is fair game, I disagree on Gokei since he's so well rounded. I agree on Reiou tho



    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •