Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    finalbeta is not acting like finalbeta
    Nah, he's probably town.

And ... who'd you say is the scum now? Convince me.

Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    I know.

I have won a 22 players game as Mafia Leader, I'm no more a faggot a new era has started for me
    were you playing with sheep?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.MeMeStEr#99 View Post
    were you playing with sheep?
    Most were newbies but there were 2-3 players on Riki's level

Nah, he's probably town.

And ... who'd you say is the scum now? Convince me.
    you, lol. i’ve been doubting you from the start.

Maybe i'm the jester. Can you guarantee i'm not?

Maybe i'm the jester. Can you guarantee i'm not?
    You would have pushed for it earlier if you were. Congrats for outing yourself as scum bro.

Wait a moment is DreX capable of playing 24D chess?

"I'm the Jester, have tricked you all so far and will keep pursuing as much for fun by improving the level of trolling"

Wait a moment is DreX capable of playing 24D chess?

"I'm the Jester, have tricked you all so far and will keep pursuing as much for fun by improving the level of trolling"
    the fact that this just struck your head says a lot about your unrivaled naivety. Think twice before voting, Beta.

the fact that this just struck your head says a lot about your unrivaled naivety. Think twice before voting, Beta.
    This game has got both mafia and jester and you could be any imo. It's pretty much a coin flip.

I remember you once were able to cuck everyone as Jester, many months ago, it could be the case again for all we know.

These latest posts of yours can be both an attempt to confirm your death or a way to save your psychotic butt.

This game has got both mafia and jester and you could be any imo. It's pretty much a coin flip.

I remember you once were able to cuck everyone as Jester, many months ago, it could be the case again for all we know.

These latest posts of yours can be both an attempt to confirm your death or a way to save your psychotic butt.
    You say i'm either scum or a jester. Well, are you still willing to take the risk by voting me out here? You are only basing your votes on a theoretical hypothesis deducted from the past games, when we really could work hand to hand as allies here. I've told you, i acknowledge you as an innocent townie.

I'd give myself a chance till the following round, it's undoubtedly better for both sides, and we should work out the scum and the jester together.

You say i'm either scum or a jester. Well, are you still willing to take the risk by voting me out here? You are only basing your votes on a theoretical hypothesis deducted from the past games, when we really could work hand to hand as allies here. I've told you, i acknowledge you as an innocent townie.

I'd give myself a chance till the following round, it's undoubtedly better for both sides, and we should work out the scum and the jester together.
    The issue is that if you are scum you are never going to be killed anymore if we are afraid to lynch you. Also this post makes you look scummier than before.

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    White I learned a long time ago that I kinda suck at this game. Therefore my best bet is to get as many reactions out of as many players as possible, which give the smarter townies a better chance to catch someone out.

For example, Aether completely ignoring my vote is suspicious to me, almost as if he doesn't want to give anything away. What do you think?
    What were you expecting me to say about that vote? What more should I say about that vote, everyone pretty much said everything, you want me to repeat the same thing again?

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    #Aether
    Tell me why didn't you vote me in your first vote where you supected me? Why did you vote after seeing usopp and white's reaction? Were you afraid to vote that time but after seeing the reactions you feel it is safe to vote me?

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    Tell me why didn't you vote me in your first post where you supected me? Why did you vote after seeing usopp and white's reaction? Were you afraid to vote that time but after seeing the reactions you feel it is safe to vote me?
    edited

Lets do this ##dofla

##dofla

Vote Count

Ink Spot - Allara > Usopp

Drex - Ink Spot

Usopp - Drex

Finalbeta - Drex

Allara - Dofla

Dofla - Dofla

Aether - Dofla

3 - Dofla

2 - Drex

1 - Usopp

1 - Ink Spot

Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    Vote Count

Drex - Ink Spot

Usopp - Drex

Finalbeta - Drex

Allara - Dofla

Dofla - Dofla

Aether - Dofla

3 - Dofla

2 - Drex

1 - Usopp

1 - Ink Spot
    Dofla unvoted and voted Aether

So the wagon is between Drex and Dofla

Well I dont really like Aethers vote on Dofla. Dofla did it because he was baiting for reactions apparently and you didnt give one.

This is actually a tough one, but I dont think Doflas a terrible vote. I dont like Drexs buddying of beta, Usopp seems happy as long as he isnt the one we're lynching out, and Inks gone

The trouble is there isnt a stand out person I want to vote on. I do think Beta has been quiet this phase than he usually is when hes town, but the trouble if he is town a lot isnt gained from killing him

##Unvote

whens the phase end?
    "When I heard — well, of course, it was all my fault. Could have kicked myself.”

Harry had no idea what he was talking about. He was about to say so when Lockhart went on,

“Don’t know when I’ve been more shocked. Flying a car to Hogwarts! Well, of course, I knew at once why you’d done it. Stood out a mile. Harry, Harry, Harry.”

It was remarkable how he could show every one of those brilliant teeth even when he wasn’t talking.

“Gave you a taste for publicity, didn’t I?” said Lockhart. “Gave you the bug. You got onto the front page of the paper with me and you couldn’t wait to do it again.”

“Oh, no, Professor, see —”

“Harry, Harry, Harry,” said Lockhart, reaching out and grasping his shoulder. “I understand. Natural to want a bit more once you’ve had that first taste — and I blame myself for giving you that, because it was bound to go to your head — but see here, young man, you can’t start flying cars to try and get yourself noticed. Just calm down, all right? Plenty of time for all that when you’re older. Yes, yes, I know what you’re thinking! ‘It’s all right for him, he’s an internationally famous wizard already!’ But when I was twelve, I was just as much of a nobody as you are now. In fact, I’d say I was even more of a nobody! I mean, a few people have heard of you, haven’t they? All that business with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!” He glanced at the lightning scar on Harry’s forehead. “I know, I know — it’s not quite as good as winning Witch Weekly’s Most Charming Smile Award five times ina row, as I have — but it’s a start, Harry, it’s a start.”​

Quote Originally Posted by Allara View Post
    Dofla unvoted and voted Aether

?
    My bad, I always search votes by using ctrl + F "##" and Dofla keeps only using "#" so I never catch his changes, I'll fix it.

Vote Count

Drex - Ink Spot

Usopp - Drex

Finalbeta - Drex

Allara - Dofla > Unvote

Dofla - Dofla > Aether

Aether - Dofla

2 - Drex

1 - Usopp

1 - Ink Spot

1 - Aether