Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    DreX was an obvious Jester you monkey brained fools.

My plan to gain Town credibility was to vote him by suspecting he was either mafia or jest hoping people also realised he was one.

Anyway you people have had a taste of what Godfather Finalbeta who won a 22 players game is.

@Ink Spot;

Did I make Ultra look like a tense chicken in comparison my brotha

Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Ink Spot;

Did I make Ultra look like a tense chicken in comparison my brotha
    Nah, we did alright. I haven't played in a while so Idk what they meant by u not acting as beta

Wait what did u vote?

You two didn't even join the mafia discord server.

another game plox

Let's play another game. It's a shame this one ended pretty fast.

Ah ffs I suspected Beta as well, I was worried Ink could be scum but he only plays when the game end

GG
    "When I heard — well, of course, it was all my fault. Could have kicked myself.”

Harry had no idea what he was talking about. He was about to say so when Lockhart went on,

“Don’t know when I’ve been more shocked. Flying a car to Hogwarts! Well, of course, I knew at once why you’d done it. Stood out a mile. Harry, Harry, Harry.”

It was remarkable how he could show every one of those brilliant teeth even when he wasn’t talking.

“Gave you a taste for publicity, didn’t I?” said Lockhart. “Gave you the bug. You got onto the front page of the paper with me and you couldn’t wait to do it again.”

“Oh, no, Professor, see —”

“Harry, Harry, Harry,” said Lockhart, reaching out and grasping his shoulder. “I understand. Natural to want a bit more once you’ve had that first taste — and I blame myself for giving you that, because it was bound to go to your head — but see here, young man, you can’t start flying cars to try and get yourself noticed. Just calm down, all right? Plenty of time for all that when you’re older. Yes, yes, I know what you’re thinking! ‘It’s all right for him, he’s an internationally famous wizard already!’ But when I was twelve, I was just as much of a nobody as you are now. In fact, I’d say I was even more of a nobody! I mean, a few people have heard of you, haven’t they? All that business with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!” He glanced at the lightning scar on Harry’s forehead. “I know, I know — it’s not quite as good as winning Witch Weekly’s Most Charming Smile Award five times ina row, as I have — but it’s a start, Harry, it’s a start.”​

Quote Originally Posted by Allara View Post
    Ah ffs I suspected Beta as well, I was worried Ink could be scum but he only plays when the game end

GG
    typical white, always got them insults prepared when the game is over and it doesn't go your way

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    typical white, always got them insults prepared when the game is over and it doesn't go your way
    Easy there, Booker. I aint mad about losing and they where more post match thoughts than insults

But this is the second time I caught you napping in a game now, isnt it? Is this your new playstyle Ink? Post once and hope for the best? I thought I had you down as a man worthy of appraisal, Ink. Who is this imposter, this coward standing before me wearing Inks skin? And in case you werent aware, this is me insulting you Ink
    "When I heard — well, of course, it was all my fault. Could have kicked myself.”

Harry had no idea what he was talking about. He was about to say so when Lockhart went on,

“Don’t know when I’ve been more shocked. Flying a car to Hogwarts! Well, of course, I knew at once why you’d done it. Stood out a mile. Harry, Harry, Harry.”

It was remarkable how he could show every one of those brilliant teeth even when he wasn’t talking.

“Gave you a taste for publicity, didn’t I?” said Lockhart. “Gave you the bug. You got onto the front page of the paper with me and you couldn’t wait to do it again.”

“Harry, Harry, Harry,” said Lockhart, reaching out and grasping his shoulder. “I understand. Natural to want a bit more once you’ve had that first taste — and I blame myself for giving you that, because it was bound to go to your head — but see here, young man, you can’t start flying cars to try and get yourself noticed. Just calm down, all right? Plenty of time for all that when you’re older. Yes, yes, I know what you’re thinking! ‘It’s all right for him, he’s an internationally famous wizard already!’ But when I was twelve, I was just as much of a nobody as you are now. In fact, I’d say I was even more of a nobody! I mean, a few people have heard of you, haven’t they? All that business with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!” He glanced at the lightning scar on Harry’s forehead. “I know, I know — it’s not quite as good as winning Witch Weekly’s Most Charming Smile Award five times ina row, as I have — but it’s a start, Harry, it’s a start.”​

Quote Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
    @A;
    I wanna play though. @Aether; can you host?

Drex winning mafia is slowly turning into a meme.

Quote Originally Posted by Allara View Post
    Easy there, Booker. I aint mad about losing and they where more post match thoughts than insults

But this is the second time I caught you napping in a game now, isnt it? Is this your new playstyle Ink? Post once and hope for the best? I thought I had you down as a man worthy of appraisal, Ink. Who is this imposter, this coward standing before me wearing Inks skin? And in case you werent aware, this is me insulting you Ink
    i was offended, take that back

i'm as frequent as i've ever been this year, things have changed. not gonna deny that

Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    I wanna play though. @Aether; can you host?
    Sure tomorrow when I'll be free

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    Sure tomorrow when I'll be free
    create a sign up thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    i was offended, take that back

i'm as frequent as i've ever been this year, things have changed. not gonna deny that