Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I think Dofla is trolling and is innocent. White, on the other hand, could be scum in my opinion, although that would really be a well-played game.

It's fucked up, every time you wanna vote someone, a question arises on whether he's actually a jester. Fuck that shit

Im not in the habit of indulging people who are trolling. This game is already pretty tight as it is, and if Doflas town he shouldnt be voting for himself because its an unnecessary complication that we now have to deal with. Dofla is clever enough to do a lot of the things I just said and I can easily see him making plays like that if hes anti town, so you cant just rule out any of the things Ive already said.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.MeMeStEr#99 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    .... In all honesty, i don't know what you're talking about.

If i was lurking at a particular time, then so be it. I don't understand the big deal.
    you not noticing i was there at the time, which you could confirm by being my alibi, yet you didn’t

Quote Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
    you not noticing i was there at the time, which you could confirm by being my alibi, yet you didn’t
    What do you think I am? your lawyer?

Well, I did notice you lurking this morning every time I opened the thread, but I didn't bring the point against you because that doesn't necessarily mean shit on its own. Although when you said you're going to sleep and stayed online came across as slightly suspicious. It's like you were really fetching an excuse to stay in the dark; pretty bold if you're scum.

Usopp most likely is jester. white and drex are quite interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    nah, you were offline for a while

suddenly the story is that you were asleep, woke up! posted afterwards that you need more sleep, went offline to lurk 2-3 hours later

what i don't understand, what is there to lurk? seems like a freshman scum thing to do, afraid of engaging?
    @Aether; are the other games were uso was scum?
    He was scum in one of the game iirc

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    He was scum in one of the game iirc
    and i slapped the game and won, don’t you remember

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.MeMeStEr#99 View Post
    What do you think I am? your lawyer?

Well, I did notice you lurking this morning every time I opened the thread, but I didn't bring the point against you because that doesn't necessarily mean shit on its own. Although when you said you're going to sleep and stayed online came across as slightly suspicious. It's like you were really fetching an excuse to stay in the dark; pretty bold if you're scum.

i wasn’t online after that post though? like i said, my account is always logged on

Quote Originally Posted by Allara View Post
    Im not in the habit of indulging people who are trolling. This game is already pretty tight as it is, and if Doflas town he shouldnt be voting for himself because its an unnecessary complication that we now have to deal with. Dofla is clever enough to do a lot of the things I just said and I can easily see him making plays like that if hes anti town, so you cant just rule out any of the things Ive already said.
    White I learned a long time ago that I kinda suck at this game. Therefore my best bet is to get as many reactions out of as many players as possible, which give the smarter townies a better chance to catch someone out.

For example, Aether completely ignoring my vote is suspicious to me, almost as if he doesn't want to give anything away. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    White I learned a long time ago that I kinda suck at this game. Therefore my best bet is to get as many reactions out of as many players as possible, which give the smarter townies a better chance to catch someone out.

For example, Aether completely ignoring my vote is suspicious to me, almost as if he doesn't want to give anything away. What do you think?

kinda looks like aether is only dropping by to give his two cents and leave agakn

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post

Alright, thank you for at least giving me an answer that looks townish (even if you where actually just trolling). Aether is on my radar, it couldnt hurt to pressure him honestly. Think Beta looks worse this phase though, its weird he clammed up when I made my post about him.

I was expecting him to say something like 'if you vote me out, you'll regret it.' Instead of just giving me an emote. If he where the Jester I dont doubt he would have tried to incense me to vote him out rather than put a vote on you, so it just looks scummish

#Aether

How long are the phases @A;

Quote Originally Posted by Allara View Post
    How long are the phases @A;
    Day 1 will be 24 hours but later in the game I'll shorten the phases.

Or do you want every phase to be 24 hours no matter what?

Day 1 at 24 sounds right, Ill leave it up to you for when you wanna end the phases after that. Maybe just have the max at 24 and end the phases earlier if you think its good too

White right now

finalbeta is not acting like finalbeta

Quote Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
    finalbeta is not acting like finalbeta
    I know.

I have won a 22 players game as Mafia Leader, I'm no more a faggot a new era has started for me