Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47
  1. #1

    Random Teams CyK- Juan vs Zentos

    Factions

    Juan

    -Riboku
    -Kyouen
    -Kaishibou
    -Genbou
    -Goba
    -Mangoku Ryuutou
    -Kouyoku
    -Mouki Kanjou


    Zentos

    -Kanki
    -Gyou'un
    -Rinbukun
    -Gaimou
    -Kanou
    -Junsou
    -Hakurei
    -Rinbou


    All of these guys are meeting for the first time, so no prior experience in dealing with a certain enemy i.e. Tou knowing Reiou likes to use pincers or Ouki fighting Houken.
    In character: Characters are in character except when it severely compromises team synergy or the player's instructions, i.e. Houken wanting to challenge any strong general on his team. However, if it's their strategy/tactical quirk, like Ousen's refusal to fight a battle he can't be sure of winning or Kanki not keeping his allies informed of his moves during battle, they keep it.
    Synergy: Characters that have canon synergy/familiarity keep it, like Shin and Ten or Kaine and Futei.
    Elites: elites can do independent actions as long as they operate in their commander's battlefield. You can have Bajio's mountain warriors scouting a landmark or striking an enemy which is within Bajio's operational range, but you can't have his men detach completely and assign them to other general, or support other commanders in a completely different side of the battle. If you do it, these men will be considered "commanderless" and it'll greatly compromise their effects and efficiency.
    Knowledge: No knowledge since they are meeting for the first time.



    Voting Rules


    _ All the players who are not involved in the battle are encouraged to vote for whoever they think is the winner, according to the strats posted and the wincon.
    _ Non-players are welcome to vote as well.
    _ Voting is accepted only in the format [Team_A] or [Team_B], in bold.
    _ You can't vote for a draw.
    _ Votes are also only accepted if the voter provides a reason for them.
    _ The players involved in the battle can't vote.

    Map and Battle Terms

    The teams are going to face off in this map:

    Plains area with scarce forest, Juan starts off in the Red tents, Zentos starts off in Blue tents
    (map url: https://i.imgur.com/6rOFhm3.jpg )

    Each army counts 150k men.
    The map's edge takes approximately 2 days of march to travel for regular armies.

    Wincon: Defeat your opponent's army or achieve an advantageous stalemate



    Strategy Layout

    Each player must send the host their strat in max 2 days, following the structure:
    _ Deployment. Within the starting point's boundaries, description of your initial deployment. Troop divisions, the leaders of your sub-armies, and their position at time zero. You're strongly encouraged to use a picture or a drawing, as well as a small word description. Make absolutely sure your interlocutor understands how your army will look like at the beginning of the battle, and which ones are their first movements.
    _ General Strategy. An informal writeup of 3-4 sentences max to explain what's the main idea of your strat in a nutshell. Whatever you write here won't have value to be used in discussions, but it's helpful to view what you're trying to do before you descend into details in the instructions clauses.
    _ Instructions. This is the Bible of your strat, and anything you say here is gonna be material of discussion in the thread. Instructions are supposed to be the principal orders you give each one of your commanders as the chief of military. Your commanders will try their utmost to fulfill these orders no matter what. Anything you won't explicitly state as an indication will be entirely up to your commanders' discretion and abilities. You can give your commander in chief (if you have one) up to 3 clauses, to your generals up to 2 clauses each, and to your captains up to 1 clause each. Clauses are lexical periods that end with a full stop. Do not break the clause limit or anything you write past it won't be considered.

    @Juan; @Zentos;

    Both teams can replace one commander of their choosing
    Last edited by Great Potato; 02-10-2019 at 09:51 PM.

  2. #2
    previously Kyte Dr.MeMeStEr#99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,935
    #Jaun wins.

    reason: no one can loses to Zentos. It's impossible.


  3. #3
    Marshmellow Justice Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    56,942
    what is with this rig job? Juan objectively has the better team by far @Great Potato;

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  4. #4
    선생님 Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,595
    Doubt GP would rig, but I honestly don't see the point of playing a match with this team.

  5. #5
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,701
    veto heki

    but i do agree i have the team advantage

  6. #6
    선생님 Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    veto heki

    but i do agree i have the team advantage
    You sure you wanna veto Heki? Who'll be slaying officers?

    Jokes aside though, I won't be playing this. Want a remake or?

  7. #7
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You sure you wanna veto Heki? Who'll be slaying officers?

    Jokes aside though, I won't be playing this. Want a remake or?
    eh, sure. we can reroll the officers.

  8. #8
    @Juan; @Zentos;

    Gave you guys a fresh new roll since both sides agreed on it.
    Last edited by Great Potato; 02-10-2019 at 09:36 PM.

  9. #9
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,701
    veto mangoku

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    veto mangoku
    You lose Mangoku and gain Ryuutou

  11. #11
    선생님 Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    veto mangoku
    You okay with these teams? Wanna make sure since I asked for a re-roll.

    I'm alright with you having 2 vetos if you want.

  12. #12
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You okay with these teams? Wanna make sure since I asked for a re-roll.

    I'm alright with you having 2 vetos if you want.
    i'm okay with the teams on a general scale, yeah.

    but if you're giving me another veto, i'd want mouki out.

  13. #13
    선생님 Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i'm okay with the teams on a general scale, yeah.

    but if you're giving me another veto, i'd want mouki out.
    Was fairly certain you'd go for that. Fine by me.

  14. #14
    By the way I felt it proper to redo the whole match so you ended with a new map as well, wanted to make sure you were aware of that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i'm okay with the teams on a general scale, yeah.

    but if you're giving me another veto, i'd want mouki out.
    You replace Mouki with Kanjou

  15. #15
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,701
    hmmm

    this honestly makes me think of the shukai plains

  16. #16
    Marshmellow Justice Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    56,942
    I like this, more balanced on overall quality. Juan's got the brains while Zentosu's got the brawn and "something else"

    - - - Updated - - -

    map's a bit boring tho

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  17. #17
    선생님 Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,595
    Sent.

  18. #18
    Alright, still waiting on Juan

  19. #19
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,701
    i'm stumped.

    - - - Updated - - -

    let's see if crispy's lessons left me anything.

  20. #20
    Marshmellow Justice Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    56,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i'm stumped.

    - - - Updated - - -

    let's see if crispy's lessons left me anything.
    pull a Zentos and have everyone lead their respective armies to the best of their abilities

    but yeah, you've got a team that's harder to gameplan with while Zentos has the easier team to use on this map

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •