Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bootleg boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    iirc. dimaria could see around at least 400km away. shouldn't be a stretch that team natsu is capable of the same.
    Wasn't that Wahl ? Also isn't Wahl a machine ?

Well, this is my area of research expertise: fish out of water! Some fish can survive for a few minutes out of water, some for a few hours, and some for even a few months! This mostly depends on the species of fish, the habitat/environment, and how long you fight the fish.

https://www.afishingstory.com/blog/2...t-of-the-water

You canīt make a calc because you think the fish die under 30s... It isnīt clear and you will never find a answer(unless the manga himself state how long the fish survive) to make a calc for that. For the long range of the sea, we should wait until we get the next chapter. Probably he only lift small part or something else, we canīt say anything now because we havenīt the the whole range of his ability. Most like(at least I hope this) we see the end of his attack in the next chapter, then we can make a calc for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    Wasn't that Wahl ? Also isn't Wahl a machine ?
    it was wahl's attack, but dimaria was the one that gauged the distance with a look
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams †
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

Quote Originally Posted by Numinous One View Post
    It's an assumption that he lifted the entire sea given that the FT crew can only see to the horizon, meaning they have zero clue whether or not he did anything that far. He could've, but it can't be proven at this stage.

You're welcome to use a larger depth and longer timeframe if you want.

Volume is self explanatory lol

We already have statements and showings. You already agreed to it. You can't change your mind afterwards so the outcome fits what you want it to be once you agree on a time frame method

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meng Hao View Post

Thanks Numinous

>Said Hey, here's a super rough calc with a clearly guessed and assumption as hell based method, don't take it seriously
    >Tries to use it against me

Classic TMF

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bootleg boy View Post
    iirc. dimaria could see around at least 400km away. shouldn't be a stretch that team natsu is capable of the same.
    Dragon Slayers having higher senses than others

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

106/15*.9 = 6.36m *2 = 12.72m for tower width

465/66*12.72 = 89.6m Depth

661.6/53*370 = 4618717m

26/34*4618717 = 3531960m Length of half ring
    7/34*4618717 = 950912.3m Width of half ring

https://keisan.casio.com/exec/system/1340330749

3256943920502000m^3 = 3.34*10^18kg

https://www.omnicalculator.com/physics/free-fall

89.6m Depth + 50m in the air is a free fall of 149.6m = 5.52358s

3531960/5.52358 = 639433.12m/s

https://www.calculatorsoup.com/calcu...cs/kinetic.php

163 198 135 755 485 315 072.00 tons of TNT

Or 163 Exatons

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Rax at it again

Mulder

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    Rax at it again
    A time frame was agreed upon

Water dimensions, panels, and statements are all accurate and shown, as well as he's tied up with the God tier of the series who ate a dimension far beyond anything known to mankind in FT while they know about the Moon's magic quantity and aspects

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    A time frame was agreed upon

Water dimensions, panels, and statements are all accurate and shown, as well as he's tied up with the God tier of the series who ate a dimension far beyond anything known to mankind in FT while they know about the Moon's magic quantity and aspects

Mulder

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    Do you like Mel's new deisgn?

Not only that but you have fodder to Acno tier characters being > The Dragon Cry, something dozens of times more than Etherion.

Last edited by Rax; 02-10-2019 at 05:24 PM.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

106/15*.9 = 6.36m *2 = 12.72m for tower width

465/66*12.72 = 89.6m Depth

661.6/53*370 = 4618717m

26/34*4618717 = 3531960m Length of half ring
    7/34*4618717 = 950912.3m Width of half ring

https://keisan.casio.com/exec/system/1340330749

3256943920502000m^3 = 3.34*10^18kg
    Can't use a half ring lol. That would be assuming it's the same depth at the shoreline as it is out in the sea.
    So did the fish fall 150m or did it fall a few kilometres?
    You can't have it both ways.

https://www.omnicalculator.com/physics/free-fall

89.6m Depth + 50m in the air is a free fall of 149.6m = 5.52358s

3531960/5.52358 = 639433.12m/s
    Where the fuck did this come from. So far as we know he's only lifted the water straight up.
    Anything more is an assumption you can't prove.

So you change that nonsense from 639km/s to 27.12m/s which would be the actual speed.

Can't use a half ring lol. That would be assuming it's the same depth at the shoreline as it is out in the sea.
    So did the fish fall 150m or did it fall a few kilometres?
    You can't have it both ways.

Where the fuck did this come from. So far as we know he's only lifted the water straight up.
    Anything more is an assumption you can't prove.

So you change that nonsense from 639km/s to 27.12m/s which would be the actual speed.
    The fish would have fallen 150m in the time for the water to fully cover the full distance.

He pulled it in towards him. Look at the streams and the area covered.

- - - Updated - - -

Literally all the streams are curved and flowing towards him.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

We already had a whole conversation about dragons and dragon slayers condensing their elements

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

The fish would have fallen 150m in the time for the water to fully cover the full distance.

He pulled it in towards him. Look at the streams and the area covered.

- - - Updated - - -

Literally all the streams are curved and flowing towards him.
    The streams that are descending into and destroying buildings? Those streams? The ones that clearly being used for destruction and not lifting water since we know it all shot up at once creating a wall.

If you want to claim the streams are responsible for lifting the water then it invalidates the entire premise of the calc.
    A, he would be siphoning it through the streams rather than moving the entire mass at once so you could only calculate how much is present in any one stream.

And B, given that the streams are still there it means the timeframe and speed you found can no longer be used because he's still siphoning water.

Also what dimensions did you use for the half ring?

- - - Updated - - -

We already had a whole conversation about dragons and dragon slayers condensing their elements
    Yes. You failed to prove it's condensed. Because there is literally no evidence that he did so for that claim

The streams that are descending into and destroying buildings? Those streams? The ones that clearly being used for destruction and not lifting water since we know it all shot up at once creating a wall.

If you want to claim the streams are responsible for lifting the water then it invalidates the entire premise of the calc.
    A, he would be siphoning it through the streams rather than moving the entire mass at once so you could only calculate how much is present in any one stream.

And B, given that the streams are still there it means the timeframe and speed you found can no longer be used because he's still siphoning water.

Also what dimensions did you use for the half ring?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. You failed to prove it's condensed. Because there is literally no evidence that he did so for that claim

The streams are always there. It's part of his shtick.

We saw this as his passive in both his silhouette and before he even pulled up the sea

https://sorcererweekly.com/reader/co...1b0675a/06.png

I'm saying here they're all angled to him. Meaning they were into his direction.

Condensing their elements has been a dragon/dragon slayer thing since the start. Not really anything new or shocking

I also already posted the dimensions for the half ring in the length, width, and depth

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

So what we do know about Mercuphobia factually is that he's even in his human form passively affecting the tides of the water enough that he pulls in enough water to AT LEAST raise the water likely 100+ meters into the air. It should be at least covering the bay portion (What's being used in the calc

https://sorcererweekly.com/reader/co...73da270/16.jpg

https://sorcererweekly.com/reader/co...e887f7e/16.jpg

https://sorcererweekly.com/reader/co...25a216/09.jpg]

Meaning affecting all the water in the sea enclosed in where Elmina is all the more believable.

https://sorcererweekly.com/reader/co...e887f7e/12.jpg

If he, passively in his human form, is affecting that much water, why would his Dragon Form and going on a rampage where we know Touka either sets peoples power to zero or max, be affecting less water?

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

The streams are always there. It's part of his shtick.

We saw this as his passive in both his silhouette and before he even pulled up the sea

https://sorcererweekly.com/reader/co...1b0675a/06.png

I'm saying here they're all angled to him. Meaning they were into his direction.

Condensing their elements has been a dragon/dragon slayer thing since the start. Not really anything new or shocking

I also already posted the dimensions for the half ring in the length, width, and depth
    They're not angled towards him, they're straight up and down. Regardless if he's using the streams to lift it then you can't calc the KE of the entire mass moving at once because it would be siphoned through multiple streams.
    The only way to get KE from that would be the mass of a singular x the number of streams.

Post your work. If you want it to be treated seriously structure it neatly and correctly.

V = πh(r1^2-r2^2)

Fill in the blanks.

- - - Updated - - -

So what we do know about Mercuphobia factually is that he's even in his human form passively affecting the tides of the water enough that he pulls in enough water to AT LEAST raise the water likely 100+ meters into the air. It should be at least covering the bay portion (What's being used in the calc

https://sorcererweekly.com/reader/co...73da270/16.jpg

https://sorcererweekly.com/reader/co...e887f7e/16.jpg

https://sorcererweekly.com/reader/co...25a216/09.jpg]

Meaning affecting all the water in the sea enclosed in where Elmina is all the more believable.

If he, passively in his human form, is affecting that much water, why would his Dragon Form and going on a rampage where we know Touka either sets peoples power to zero or max, be affecting less water?
    Elmina is actually in that inlet on the right of the bay. Not the center of the bay.

They're not angled towards him, they're straight up and down. Regardless if he's using the streams to lift it then you can't calc the KE of the entire mass moving at once because it would be siphoned through multiple streams.
    The only way to get KE from that would be the mass of a singular x the number of streams.

Post your work. If you want it to be treated seriously structure it neatly and correctly.

V = πh(r1^2-r2^2)

Fill in the blanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Elmina is actually in that inlet on the right of the bay. Not the center of the bay.

They're literally all arcing towards him. And no, the streams aren't even involved other than it shows the water drawing towards him. They were already present before hand.

https://sorcererweekly.com/reader/co...003e57f/16.jpg

I did post my work. Each scaling step, the calcs used with the links to them, the results of each step.

It's a half ring.If they're at the closest dock inland of that sea and its deep enough to have a 50m Dragon dive straight down into it and we've already seen from his temple the water around that area is around 90m deep it's not some absurd stretch to assume the depth to be 90m throughout the rest. It's probably deeper in other areas. The fact that the water directly at the dock is that deep in an area Merc would normally be why wouldn't it be at least that deep?

He'd be needing to pull in enough to engulf that hull sea/enclosed bay area.

We already know it's his sea, as well as he says without his control it's going to get to a point of stretching to other cities all over the coasts. His extent is clearly much more than the sea that Elmina is enclosed in. If his influence is that large why wouldn't his rampaging Dragon self have less water being brought up than what we know he's capable of?

Last edited by Rax; 02-11-2019 at 03:08 AM.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

They're literally all arcing towards him. And no, the streams aren't even involved other than it shows the water drawing towards him. They were already present before hand.

https://sorcererweekly.com/reader/co...003e57f/16.jpg

I did post my work. Each scaling step, the calcs used with the links to them, the results of each step.

It's a half ring.If they're at the closest dock inland of that sea and its deep enough to have a 50m Dragon dive straight down into it and we've already seen from his temple the water around that area is around 90m deep it's not some absurd stretch to assume the depth to be 90m throughout the rest. It's probably deeper in other areas. The fact that the water directly at the dock is that deep in an area Merc would normally be why wouldn't it be at least that deep?

He'd be needing to pull in enough to engulf that hull sea/enclosed bay area.

We already know it's his sea, as well as he says without his control it's going to get to a point of stretching to other cities all over the coasts.

If they're present beforehand then they're not evidence of anything regarding this feat. They're completely unrelated to it and can't be used as evidence either way.
    This isn't hard.

No you didn't.
    You posted links to a blank calculator. What was your inside radius, that's nowhere to be seen in your calc.

Stick to the topic please. While it's impressive that he can eventually submerge the coastline of a continent under dozens of meters of water it's completely irrelevant to this feat.

If they're present beforehand then they're not evidence of anything regarding this feat. They're completely unrelated to it and can't be used as evidence either way.
    This isn't hard.

No you didn't.
    You posted links to a blank calculator. What was your inside radius, that's nowhere to be seen in your calc.

Stick to the topic please. While it's impressive that he can eventually submerge the coastline of a continent under dozens of meters of water it's completely irrelevant to this feat.

They were just all around over beforehand, but now are all arcing and flowing towards him. They're clearly drawing in his direction. Dragons/Dragon Slayers have always shown they can condense their elements/Attributes.

I posted the width, length, and depth... Guess the things I put into the calculator

And yes, it is.

He passively in his human form was already fucking with that entire sea. Why wouldn't his rampaging Dragon self, while we know Touka either puts you at zero or max power, be affecting less water?

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

They were just all around over beforehand, but now are all arcing and flowing towards him. They're clearly drawing in his direction. Dragons/Dragon Slayers have always shown they can condense their elements/Attributes.

I posted the width, length, and depth... Guess the things I put into the calculator

And yes, it is.

He passively in his human form was already fucking with that entire sea. Why wouldn't his rampaging Dragon self, while we know Touka either puts you at zero or max power, be affecting less water?

Straight up and down with one coiled around him.

Again, straight up and down. Nothing flowing towards him.

What's the inside radius. Rather crucial number that you didn't post.
    Hint, it's not the width, length or depth.
    This is why no one takes your shit seriously, instead of being accommodating you get all pissy over the smallest things and argue with people about it.

The fish dude explains that the town going under is simply high tide.
    The tide rising and falling takes hours to do so it doesn't matter if it's more water when the process takes vastly longer to accomplish.