Thread: Silly-u vs Zoro

Silly-u vs Zoro

That theory is dead forever

I thought Brook would fight the jailer beta, but it seems Oda will have Shilliew job to the jobber himself Sanji

I still find Katarina to be the most optimal fight for Sanji.

Yes, both Shiryuu and Sanji now have stealth-based abilities, but Katarina's abilities still revolve around deception of the senses.

Katarina also preys on beautiful women, just as Sanji does but in a different way.

It would be a great way for Sanji to get over his whole "never hit women" combat flaw. I'd love to see him throw down with Devon in order to save Nami and Robin (and Carrot, if she sticks around).

Silly-u and his invisble trash fruit that Sanji’s rs has as one of its perks

trash.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I still find Katarina to be the most optimal fight for Sanji.

Yes, both Shiryuu and Sanji now have stealth-based abilities, but Katarina's abilities still revolve around deception of the senses.

Katarina also preys on beautiful women, just as Sanji does but in a different way.

It would be a great way for Sanji to get over his whole "never hit women" combat flaw. I'd love to see him throw down with Devon in order to save Nami and Robin (and Carrot, if she sticks around).

Sanji has proven he will fight ugly women when he attacked MUM. I'd fuck the lights out of Catarina but she's not conventionally attractive. Sanji won't have an issue hitting her. If she transforms all he needs to do is close his eyes and fight blind. What kinda challenge is this? Personally I'd go with Nami. Both utilize what would pass for sorcery and deception. Nami's genuinely praised for her beauty whilst Catarina's out of fear. Robin also has stake given her tag as most dangerous female pirate.

Imagine being this delusional

>Gives Silly-U Clear fruit for unseen slashes
    >Most of the New World has Haki

Oda

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post

Sanji has proven he will fight ugly women when he attacked MUM. I'd fuck the lights out of Catarina but she's not conventionally attractive. Sanji won't have an issue hitting her. If she transforms all he needs to do is close his eyes and fight blind. What kinda challenge is this? Personally I'd go with Nami. Both utilize what would pass for sorcery and deception. Nami's genuinely praised for her beauty whilst Catarina's out of fear. Robin also has stake given her tag as most dangerous female pirate.
    no, he blocked an attack to save his sister

Wasn't he defending Reiju in that instance?

Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    >Gives Silly-U Clear fruit for unseen slashes
    >Most of the New World has Haki

Oda
    Absalom was responsible for leaking all sorts of information over the time skip about Kidd, Scratchman and Hawkins. There is a lot more to the see through see through fruit than meets the eye if a novice like Absalom could get information on their alliance. Oda isn't going to make the fruit redundant with CoO, but I wont lie to you and say I didnt wish Oda gave him a fruit that wasnt so gimmicky. But Zoro cutting Shiliew will probably be another moment like Zoro cutting Daz Bones
    "When I heard — well, of course, it was all my fault. Could have kicked myself.”

Harry had no idea what he was talking about. He was about to say so when Lockhart went on,

“Don’t know when I’ve been more shocked. Flying a car to Hogwarts! Well, of course, I knew at once why you’d done it. Stood out a mile. Harry, Harry, Harry.”

It was remarkable how he could show every one of those brilliant teeth even when he wasn’t talking.

“Gave you a taste for publicity, didn’t I?” said Lockhart. “Gave you the bug. You got onto the front page of the paper with me and you couldn’t wait to do it again.”

“Oh, no, Professor, see —”

“Harry, Harry, Harry,” said Lockhart, reaching out and grasping his shoulder. “I understand. Natural to want a bit more once you’ve had that first taste — and I blame myself for giving you that, because it was bound to go to your head — but see here, young man, you can’t start flying cars to try and get yourself noticed. Just calm down, all right? Plenty of time for all that when you’re older. Yes, yes, I know what you’re thinking! ‘It’s all right for him, he’s an internationally famous wizard already!’ But when I was twelve, I was just as much of a nobody as you are now. In fact, I’d say I was even more of a nobody! I mean, a few people have heard of you, haven’t they? All that business with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!” He glanced at the lightning scar on Harry’s forehead. “I know, I know — it’s not quite as good as winning Witch Weekly’s Most Charming Smile Award five times ina row, as I have — but it’s a start, Harry, it’s a start.”​

Quote Originally Posted by Allara View Post
    Absalom was responsible for leaking all sorts of information over the time skip about Kidd, Scratchman and Hawkins. There is a lot more to the see through see through fruit than meets the eye if a novice like Absalom could get information on their alliance. Oda isn't going to make the fruit redundant with CoO, but I wont lie to you and say I didnt wish Oda gave him a fruit that wasnt so gimmicky. But Zoro cutting Shiliew will probably be another moment like Zoro cutting Daz Bones
    Except Silly-U is a swordsman who Zoro will obviously fight one day and his fruit has little value for those who have CoO

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

You Astro from NF?
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    Except Silly-U is a swordsman who Zoro will obviously fight one day and his fruit has little value for those who have CoO
    You keep saying that as if we know anything about the full workings of the fruit. While yes, logically, it makes the most sense for it to be made useless by CoO, it seems obvious it won't be if an end-game/nigh-end-game opponent is going to be in possession of it. Ofa is either going to make it resistant to CoO or simply write a way that it won't be a factor.

You keep saying that as if we know anything about the full workings of the fruit. While yes, logically, it makes the most sense for it to be made useless by CoO, it seems obvious it won't be if an end-game/nigh-end-game opponent is going to be in possession of it. Ofa is either going to make it resistant to CoO or simply write a way that it won't be a factor.
    I had a vision of the future

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    no, he blocked an attack to save his sister
    Wasn't he defending Reiju in that instance?

You got it. Doesn't change he actively initiated his counter. In the past Sanji's been content with tanking the hit. Still, not with the Catarina vs Sanji train.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    You Astro from NF?
    never heard of him

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    You Astro from NF?
    never heard of him

You got it. Doesn't change he actively initiated his counter. In the past Sanji's been content with tanking the hit. Still, not with the Catarina vs Sanji train.

he was parrying kalifa in EL? he's not content with taking hits, he just doesn't want to kick/hurt women. that's it