Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 120
  1. #1
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    64,215

    Mercuphobia Vs Kaidou



    Speed Equal

    Round 2: Better Dragon Designs



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  2. #2
    Kaido both rounds

    Fear me, for I am Meng Hao


    [/spoiler]https://i.imgur.com/MW5gyad.gif[/spoiler]

  3. #3
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    64,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng Hao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kaido both rounds

    Mercuphobia > Dragon Cry >>> Etherion




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  4. #4
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    13,332
    How come though Merc is a serpentine dragon ? pretty sure he's the first one to appear in FT.





  5. #5
    Probably just inspired by Leviathan or something

  6. #6
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    64,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How come though Merc is a serpentine dragon ? pretty sure he's the first one to appear in FT.
    Because he's an aquatic dragon.

    Gotta be shaped for the ocean



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  7. #7
    YOX STARFUCKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    511
    He scales but it's better to wait for some more abilities.

    No contest, Mercuphobia looks like a proper dragon god.

  8. #8
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    64,215
    Quote Originally Posted by YOX STARFUCKER View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He scales but it's better to wait for some more abilities.

    No contest, Mercuphobia looks like a proper dragon god.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  9. #9
    Just there Sir Torch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    1,069
    Probably mercuphobia both rounds tbh. (Though Kaido is also pretty amazing)

  10. #10
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    13,332
    Kaido has a far better design. Mercuphobia seems like he came out of a bad MMO-PRG. Kaido is a chinese dragon that still has the awesome looking traits of his human form, namely the horns, his awesome tattoo, his bracelets and he rocks a badass coat.

    Also Rax still abusing Dragon Cry ? Kaido wrecks.





  11. #11
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    64,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kaido has a far better design. Mercuphobia seems like he came out of a bad MMO-PRG. Kaido is a chinese dragon that still has the awesome looking traits of his human form, namely the horns, his awesome tattoo, his bracelets and he rocks a badass coat.

    Also Rax still abusing Dragon Cry ? Kaido wrecks.
    How is Mercuphobia's bad and uninspired when Kaidou's just a harrier Shenron?

    Also it's not abusing Dragon Cry.

    Animus is fodder to people like Mercuphobia



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  12. #12
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    13,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How is Mercuphobia's bad and uninspired when Kaidou's just a harrier Shenron?

    Also it's not abusing Dragon Cry.

    Animus is fodder to people like Mercuphobia
    It just doesn't stand out. Oda took Kaido's human traits and put them in his dragon design making him stand out compared to simplier dragon designs.

    I mean what stands out in Mercuphobia's dragon design ? I mean Kaido even has those clouds around his shoulders like those Nio deities. I'll give you that by looking at Merc's design again, it isn't bad by any means but he doesn;t stand out like Kaido. Merc is just an updated version of the first dragon Kyria killed.
    Last edited by Dellinger; 01-24-2019 at 08:08 PM.





  13. #13
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    64,215
    How the hell does a giant oceanic serpent dragon now stand out while you're praising a plain Chinese dragon with some extra mane?

    Way to ignore the fact Animus is fodder to Mercuphobia.

    Acnologia was more impressed by Eileen than Animus.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also how the hell can you degrade Merc's design by saying it's just an upgraded version of that serpent when Kaidou's design is just an updated version of that Wano prince??!



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  14. #14
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    13,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How the hell does a giant oceanic serpent dragon now stand out while you're praising a plain Chinese dragon with some extra mane?

    Way to ignore the fact Animus is fodder to Mercuphobia.

    Acnologia was more impressed by Eileen than Animus.
    I've brought you all the elements of Kaido's design yet the only thing you managed to come up with is "giant oceanic serpent dragon"

    Like

    Merc is just an upgraded version of this





    Not surprised with you though since you think this



    looks better than this



    Also I'm not bothering with the Dragon Cry stuff again. It's not close to Kaido's level anyway.





  15. #15
    Damn, Kaido looks so fine

    Fear me, for I am Meng Hao


    [/spoiler]https://i.imgur.com/MW5gyad.gif[/spoiler]

  16. #16
    See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    20,822
    Gotta give it up to Kaido's design. It's actually pretty fine.


    Except those King Koopa bracelets he has going on.

  17. #17
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    64,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've brought you all the elements of Kaido's design yet the only thing you managed to come up with is "giant oceanic serpent dragon"

    Like

    Merc is just an upgraded version of this





    Not surprised with you though since you think this



    looks better than this



    Also I'm not bothering with the Dragon Cry stuff again. It's not close to Kaido's level anyway.
    Then Kaidou is just an upgraded version of The Wano Prince by your logic


    And no, Dragon Cry is massively above Kaidou



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  18. #18
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    13,332
    I think I made my point. You just brought up nothing to support your argument. Goodbye.





  19. #19
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    64,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think I made my point. You just brought up nothing to support your argument. Goodbye.
    If Merc's design is bad because it's an evolved version of the Water serpent's design then how is Kaidou's design not just an evolved version of the Wano Prince's?

    Do you actually logic or at least read One Piece?



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  20. #20
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    15,216
    both of the dragon designs are very basic, not bad

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •