When will shin start to cut his enemies in half?

All we see from shin is that pushes them into the air.

He already is.

hopefully after this arc

it's not as if he doesn't have the strength

seems like he just needs to mature his glaive technique

トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

Quote Originally Posted by bootleg boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hopefully after this arc

it's not as if he doesn't have the strength

seems like he just needs to mature his glaive technique
    Yeah, I was wondering if he'd ever get something like that. Would be neat if he had a tutor or something, but somehow I feel like we won't be getting that. I mean, there was a 1 year training period where they recruited/trained people, but we've never seen someone take Shin under his wing and teach him something (apart from BoS Ouki).

Heki boosted by Moubu's speech looked more impressive while mowing through fodder than Shin does nowadays. I guess Shin is too sloppy? Would really be great if he had some lessons soon. Even Gaimou, a brutish ogre, said his technique was visibly off.

What about Gakuei?

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What about Gakuei?
    No need to bring rockets into the discussion.

Think the point was more about cutting through fodder, more so than isolated clashes.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/63416/2

Clearly he lacks technique and does use brute force to much, though its not like he never slashed through fodder before.

he's probably been long capable of it, Hara might find casually cutting people into half (besides important moments) conveys an air of callousness and brutality he sees more fitting on villains.

He had no problem mincing the Raiun when he came to help Ouhon on the third day, and in Retsubi. Hara has always been stingy when it comes to Shin cutting fodder in half or pieces.

Shin does not need anyone to teach him anything, as long as he keeps fighting he will acquire his own style, just like how he and Hyou developed and mastered their sword style by continously dueling.

@Naki; Gaimou did mention shallowness in his technique during their duel, but I don't think that is still the case, since I believe that he would not have survived the duel with Gyou'un if he only relied on brute strength, given the handicap he had due to Ouki's glaive.
    Last edited by adage; 01-12-2019 at 06:23 PM.

Been wondering the same