Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wei Fire Dragons vs Zhaos 3 Great Heaven subs

The 3 fire Dragons including Jounso for Gaimou and Ranbihaku for Reiou take on Genpou, Kaishibou, Rinko, Gyouun, CGR and Kyouen.

Each side has 100K soldiers. Battle takes place on the plains.

it depends if Genbou can match Reiou in the strategy but I would go with Zhao here.

What's Gyou'un's position regarding Gaimou? I would assume RSJ would tell him to avoid the fight for the same reasoning that Ouki and Renpa had, but if Gyou'un is in charge of himself it may be different.

There's so many potential clashes here that it's hard to say who fights who, how it goes etc. But ultimately it's 5 vs 6 and I think the 3 fire dragons are superior overall.

Zhao mid diffs.

Only Gaimou convinced me for Wei.

zhao takes this
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

Can the FD's even compete with the 6+3 if the commander in chief's aren't even needed? lol. I think that goes against the rivalry of the 6/3/7. I get that the FD's are weaker and definitely feel cheap by comparison but the latter of that is as much down to Hara's asspull than their strength.

Bare in mind how good Gokei was, how good GHM was when he admitted inferiority to Reiou and the fact that Gaimou/Junsou will be an opponent for prime Shin and the HSU.

If we dont look at the lackluster showings of the wei fire dragons and that poorly written arc they probably should take it.

So let me get this straight, 3 GGs and 2 capable vassals, against 6 vassals, while the GGs hold the 2 strongest fighters on the field and the best strategist?

Right. Mid for Wei, maybe the Zhao can edge out a high if they're lucky.

Wei side has the best strategist here (Reiou), the best warrior (Gaimou) and the guy who slain three great generals on his own (Earl Shi). That being said, the vassal team is still solid enough to give them a run for their money. A lot of it depends on the match ups, but I think the Wei side can win more times then Zhao.

Zhao team consists allrounders (bar Genbou), while Wei team has both the best strategist and fighter (both by reasonably small margin) but the whole team is either pure brain or pure brawn.

Wei team has an offensive/tactical advantage but are also much less flexible. If they can finish it quickly, they win, bit if it comes down to attrition, Zhao wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zhao team consists allrounders (bar Genbou), while Wei team has both the best strategist and fighter (both by reasonably small margin) but the whole team is either pure brain or pure brawn.

Wei team has an offensive/tactical advantage but are also much less flexible. If they can finish it quickly, they win, bit if it comes down to attrition, Zhao wins.
    Ranbi is Reiou's hand, and Junsou is Gaimou's brain, they don't work as separate entities.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    Ranbi is Reiou's hand, and Junsou is Gaimou's brain, they don't work as separate entities.
    They are FD subordinates who generally work closely with their bosses to cover their weaknesses to an extent but still separate entities- it is very possible to engineer situations where any of the 4 could find their lack of either brain or brawn their downfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    They are FD subordinates who generally work closely with their bosses to cover their weaknesses to an extent but still separate entities- it is very possible to engineer situations where any of the 4 could find their lack of either brain or brawn their downfall.
    Not that likely. Reiou is the smartest person here, and Gaimou and Earl Shi the strongest. It would take one hell of a manouver to take either of them off-guard.

Besides, the 3 figureheads (and the 2 vassals by extension) clashed with the Qin 6 and Zhao 3, they're not about to get cucked by the vassals of the people they fought just like that.

Can understand the downplay of the Fire Dragons. In the arc focused around them, they had the two clearly best strategists on the whole battlefield and also 3 of the 4 best fighters (though probably Shin with his alpha takes Ranbihaku). While also having 3 of the 4 best experienced generals. On top of all that they also had a clear number advantage in soldiers. And we know how that ended.

but a look at the stats doesnt make me think they lose this, with the right circumstances they can but mostly they wont.

Wei takes this hard diff.

Without counting the bad writing in Chouyou, it's gonna be Wei win at mid diff

it's a good matchup, but Zhao's numbers will be the difference maker imo

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Wei should bring this one home.

Wei wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    So let me get this straight, 3 GGs and 2 capable vassals, against 6 vassals, while the GGs hold the 2 strongest fighters on the field and the best strategist?

Right. Mid for Wei, maybe the Zhao can edge out a high if they're lucky.
    GG Wei Dragons.