1 6.25%
  • 3/5

0 0%
  • 4/5

7 43.75%
  • 5/5

8 50.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Ohon being on the floor is different to Kanjou still being on the horse.

Still doesn't change the fact he needs to get Ouhon's head like what he was entrusted to do.

Quote Originally Posted by roflstomp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Still doesn't change the fact he needs to get Ouhon's head like what he was entrusted to do.
    Why did Kanmei not follow up when Moubu was flat on his horse?

You know what I think wild Akakin is going to appear again.
    Look on Gyou'un's face would be hilarious if Akakin saves yet another commander from him.
    I will probably die from laughing.
    Shin and Kyoukai are only two people who can save Ouhon from certain death and they both seems little busy and far from Ouhon Vs Gyou'un battlefield but then again Kingdom characters can teleport so that is not really an issue per say.
    I just don't want Kanjou to die. Ouhon(and Mouten) desperately needs capable subs. Kanjou dying here to save Ouhon would spell bad for Ouhon's unit. That is one outcome I don't want to happen.

Would Ousen allow a Makou commander or two to join the Mouten army? Would he even have the power to stop it?

Both Ouhon and Gyou'un were beastly.

What a spectacular performance from two fellow 95s, truly shows they'd be damn near equal had Gyou'un not deployed his elites.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    Would Ousen allow a Makou commander or two to join the Mouten army? Would he even have the power to stop it?
    No and yes

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    No and yes
    Mouten can send his papa over to negotiate

Did you read the entire post?
    Yes

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

-Ouhon did amazing job given the situation he was in. Now that Gyou'un has been crippled we can probably expect him being slain soon.

-That double page with Gyou'un taking Ouhon down is beastly. The fact that he's still alive feels a lot like plot armor, but oh well. It's obvious that Hara can't kill him here, but at the same time he had to deliver his defeat.

-I'm glad that Kanjou is alive, but it's weird that Hara didn't showed what happened to Banyou. Last we've seen him he was being cornered by Chougaryuu, so I wonder what is going on there.

-I'm not sure how to interprate the last page. Is shin on his way to Ouhon's battlefield? Or is he still fighting the Gyou'un army?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    Why did Kanmei not follow up when Moubu was flat on his horse?
    2 different situations.

Kanmei just wanted to prove his point and he wasn't in rush to kill Moubu in order to show his superiority over Moubu to Qin army.

Gyou'un, on the other hand, keep highlighted the danger of letting Qin's new gen commanders growth in the current war and must be stopped ASAP, combined with his master prophecy and all of the stuff about killing new gen commanders, it's weird to see him chilling without any follow up finishing move to confirm the kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Yes
    So read it again, pay attention this time

So read it again, pay attention this time
    like, the distance here is negligible and doesn't explain how Kanjou had hours to prep for Gyouun but okay. whatever floats your boat

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Gyou'un / chapter. Brilliant.