How long will they stay in this dungeon?

Chapter wise and in series time, how long will the MC and his group take in this dungeon? Will he just brute force through it ezpz as usual or will the author take the time to build up the mystique of future high level dungeons?

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

I give it 3 more chapters.
    Reading One Piece, Toriko , Holy Land, Solo Leveling, Dr Stone//

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Chapter wise and in series time, how long will the MC and his group take in this dungeon? Will he just brute force through it ezpz as usual or will the author take the time to build up the mystique of future high level dungeons?
    you still hasn't gave up yet?

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    you still hasn't gave up yet?
    this series is still young, I wanna believe

this series is still young, I wanna believe
    this series has gone past its prime time

I'm just trying to see if this gonna get a second wind or not

this series has gone past its prime time

I'm just trying to see if this gonna get a second wind or not
    shiet, it peaked in elementary school? when was its prime?

Given that it's based off a web novel it probably peaked during the class change arc tbh. It was fine up until there because skipping the low classes made sense no point in being that weak for an extended period of time.

Skipping A-class human opponents almost entirely... maybe even S-class... non-human opponents are bad in general because they have no motivation. Shadow minions instead of actual companions is also a bad decision.

The difference between classes is also too large. Early on it seemed like lower classed characters could work together to some extent. Now, it just seems pointless.

I've read enough shitty lit-RPG web novels to guess it'll just be mindless power leveling from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by SunWu View Post
    Given that it's based off a web novel it probably peaked during the class change arc tbh. It was fine up until there because skipping the low classes made sense no point in being that weak for an extended period of time.

Skipping A-class human opponents almost entirely... maybe even S-class... non-human opponents are bad in general because they have no motivation. Shadow minions instead of actual companions is also a bad decision.

The difference between classes is also too large. Early on it seemed like lower classed characters could work together to some extent. Now, it just seems pointless.

I've read enough shitty lit-RPG web novels to guess it'll just be mindless power leveling from here on out.
    Youve read the whole novel? Can you give spoilers plz? In spoiler tags of course

Youve read the whole novel? Can you give spoilers plz? In spoiler tags of course
    I guess my post wasn't clear. I was saying the series was predictable and similar to other Korean lit-RPG web novels. It's going to be grinding with very little substance. The MC's growth will outpace the rest of the characters to the point they're irrelevant. Some aren't as bad but Solo Leveling hasn't shown any indication that it will improve.

I understand skipping the earlier classes. But essentially skipping A-Class entirely means the MC will probably breeze by S-Class in short order before fighting the statue for Godhood. Maybe some mindless dungeon grinding without any actual side characters to level up in between.

I'm 90% certain. If it was good, it would have been good by now.

Quote Originally Posted by SunWu View Post
    I guess my post wasn't clear. I was saying the series was predictable and similar to other Korean lit-RPG web novels. It's going to be grinding with very little substance. The MC's growth will outpace the rest of the characters to the point they're irrelevant. Some aren't as bad but Solo Leveling hasn't shown any indication that it will improve.

I understand skipping the earlier classes. But essentially skipping A-Class entirely means the MC will probably breeze by S-Class in short order before fighting the statue for Godhood. Maybe some mindless dungeon grinding without any actual side characters to level up in between.

I'm 90% certain. If it was good, it would have been good by now.
    oh, well darn

and looks like this dungeon is done already

oh, well darn

and looks like this dungeon is done already
    yeah, SunWu gets it lmao

this thing is pretty much what a generic weak to strong mc in korea novel looks like. It pretty much falls into pretty generic things without even trying to be unique too like the necromancer shits.

Also, considering the novel is untranslated before the manwha become popular already spells that this story isn't that good since most of the interesting ones easily gain speedy translations (1 chapter a day pace)
    Last edited by gn_x00; 01-17-2019 at 08:45 AM.

yeah, SunWu gets it lmao

this thing is pretty much what a generic weak to strong mc in korea novel looks like. It pretty much falls into pretty generic things without even trying to be unique too like the necromancer shits.

Also, considering the novel is untranslated before the manwha become popular already spells that this story isn't that good since most of the interesting ones easily gain speedy translations (1 chapter a day pace)

Would've been nice if Overgeared manhwa was popular in South Korea so it didn't have to be canceled
    The novel itself is a master piece
    Fear me, for I am Meng Hao

[/spoiler]https://i.imgur.com/MW5gyad.gif[/spoiler]

The title of the story is literally called solo leveling. Key word solo, it was blatantly obvious from the beginning the mc was going to be doing all the work by himself. Is this a novel concept? Of course not but its not necessarily a bad thing.

This also doesn't mean the MC is not going to be challenged from now on either. Even if he becomes stronger than the other S class humans it doesn't really matter. Baek an S class was scared of a red gate. There are definitely going to be extremely powerful foes in the future that would probably take multiple S class to beat. Naturally MC bypasses that limitation with his necromancer army since he can summon A or even S class minions.