Didn't even realise Pac was in this.

Why's he got a cowboy hat?

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didn't even realise Pac was in this.

Why's he got a cowboy hat?
    I forgot where he's from.

Round 1, Match 4: Allara vs Great Potato

Great Potato stood taking in his master-work, he spent a lot of time scouting the perfect arena for his upcoming match.

"HEY GP! I'm here!" A shout was heard from the distance.

"Ah, Allara. Since I have a free pass to the next round I was trying to think of how I should prepare for the fight against Alex D. Boss or DoflaMihawk! Perhaps you have some advice!?"

"A free pass? I thought you were facing me!"

"Exactly my point..."

"Uh, would you mind repeating that? It's hard to hear from this distance! Why are we at a construction site anyways!"

"Because Allara, despite everything I still have a twinge of hope left for you! There's few things as manly as a hard day of labor in construction, by the end of the day I'm sure you'll be cured of whatever mental sickness has taken ahold of you! I even have some manly avatars for you to wear in the meantime! Randy Savage!"

"Goddamn it, GP! You always do this to me! If you were truly my friend you would love and accept me for who I am! You're just like all the other two-faced hypocrites who would bury my individuality beneath the dirt! If I am not a pervert than I am not Heart, you could never claim to be my friend if you can't see that!"

"Allara, Heart, pizzadust... that's a downward spiral right there, I had hoped the ban would serve as a wakeup call. Regardless, you need to relax, Allara!"

"Don't you tell me to relax! You're not the one who was outcast from the forum in disgrace, you're still sitting on TMF nice and cozy! Also, why on Earth is Kong here? I thought this was going to be between you and me, that's the last person I want to see right now!" Both contestants eyes drifted towards the albino gorilla standing overhead.

"Kong was feeling down about losing his last match so I invited him to come hang out, he's just here to spectate, he won't get involved I swear" GP said, lying through his teeth. He knew that his cred would tank if he lost to Allara, so he brought whatever extra insurance he could in case things got tight.

GP had finally managed to close the distance and get the first lick in. "You really are far too much of a contrarian for your own good Allara. You're a bright man, but it's as though you've made it your mission to sit around spreading whatever degenerate ideas you have that go against the status quo. At the end of it all you stand for nothing! Abandoned your religion because you couldn't live in accordance, abandoned your morality so you could justify your worldview, and abandoned your integrity for some teenage airhead. Look at yourself and tell me what you're left with."

Allara struck back "I'd rather be a contrarian than a conformist. When's the last time you came into a thread with a controversial opinion that didn't involve wanking some ugly fatass in a manga? Always throwing up barriers around yourself, scared to appear vulnerable or go against the grain! You're a coward, pretending to be a leader, but serving as another cog in the machine. I am a man of burning passion, you're an emotionally detached menace, using bravado to hide your insecurities! Stop living in the shadows, shed your WALLS and embrace the light, become a gentleman!"

"Ohohoho... but I much prefer the shadows to the light, I think it's quite fitting for my theme don't you think? I'll admit your words had some spark, you've certainly been working on your theatrics, but my roasts burn far hotter." Great Potato cackled as he had pre-prepared a deadly roast seven hours in the making to obliterate his foe, unfortunately Allara was so open and unashamed that he embraced the majority of it, causing negligible damage.

"Tsk tsk... whatever, I'll just have to make due with this" GP chased after and landed the finishing strike sealing the first stock. GP relished in delight of that beautifully dynamic KO, with a close eye on his inbox to see if he got any new rep flowing in from potential onlookers. Unfortunately, all of GP's thoughts distracted him from actually getting back onto the stage, and he fell into the abyss, undoing the lead that he just secured.

As the two came back on their second stock, a Smash Ball appeared floating over the battlefield. Allara pumped his fist as it headed his direction "Yes, now I can win this with my ultimate attack, The Menstrual Shower!"

With that GP's confident demeanor was finally shattered and he went into panic. "Like hell I'm going to get hit with an attack like that. KONG, STOP HIM!" Just as Allara closed in to the Smash Ball, Kong blindsided him with a carjack he found lying around the perimeter. Allara was launched away as GP claimed it for himself.

Allara tried to flee but Kong had grabbed him from behind, holding him in a full nelson. "You really thought I was just going to stand here and miss my chance to cuck you again.

Hit him GP, this maggot isn't going anywhere"

"Good work, Kong, now I'll show our friend what a true nightmare is."

The flurry of swipes came pouring out, sending Allara to his demise for the second stock.

"That was dirty GP! You got Kong involved in our match! You CHEATED!"

"If you have any complaints be sure to send them in to the tournament organizer, I'll be sure to get to them promptly." GP scoffed "By the way, I'm heading to the Admin CP, there's no escaping your fate now."

"Fine, but before I die, tell me... did any of it mean anything to you. All of the moments we had on the forums? The stories and poems I would share with you? Those times I would come to ask about your day? Did any of it matter at all? Was our whole friendship a lie!?"

"Goodbye, Allara" With a loud crash, the last trace of pizzadust was extinguished.

This Game's Winner is: Great Potato

Cuck way out IMO should've gotten someone else to write your own matchup

Quote Originally Posted by Post timeskip Usopp View Post
    Cuck way out IMO should've gotten someone else to write your own matchup
    is there anyone else here that compares to gp in writing?

Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    I'd say the bigger problem here is that I have to write the narratives around what the match gives me, and that's a lot of random factors involved there, so I have to factor in things like what stage the game chooses to give me and what random elements factored into the match and then set the story to incorporate that. So I can't just have someone write me a script for Yoshi vs Tokio, as chances are it's not going to line up with the game.

This match didn't have a ton going for it since it was mostly the two characters awkwardly trying to figure out how to navigate the stage and Allara died super quickly each stock without actually doing much. I actually had a much more dynamic match with him that would have much more potential with crazy shenanigans, but unfortunately I didn't save the replay data so I had to run the match back choosing the same stage (it didn't change the result, my Mii had won the original battle and the rerun)

Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    If you read The Enchantrum you'd know that Rax could pull it off, stupid barely legal plebeian

- - - Updated - - -

@Great Potato you soldiering on with this then GP? Way heavier workload than any stuffy call out thread and for a thankless 5 pages, half of which are your blocky ass texts. Just call some other dude out already you don't gotta stay the OG with this menial labour

The thought of Kong holding allara with full nelson while gp lays him out