Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Literally every single one of those points has been shot down, including "on a whole different level" which was wrapped in multiple ifs and buts, but that doesn't seem to have any effect.

Gyou'un for president.

none of them were refuted. you suggested the statement should be treated with skepticism over his use of the word "hunch" in a manga where characters can sense another's presence, gauge a characters strength, accurately predict when certain events in a battle will play out, and more all with their intuition alone.

your arguments have all been littered with bias, misinformation, and have little basis outside of your own personal sentiments. this fervent denial of anything contradicting these preexisting beliefs of yours has nothing to do with either what the manga or hara puts out. you admitted to as much yourself when you stated on several different occasions that you'd still insist tou was the stronger fighter, and general even if gyou'un ended up having the superior stats whenever they're released.

try to do better, zentos.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

i mean, gyou'un is not getting the higher stats anyway.

"Dragoons! Dragoons! The King's Dragoons!"

he's getting the higher str stat, that's for sure.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i mean, gyou'un is not getting the higher stats anyway.
    He will plus a special stat.

CGR is nothing compared...

Quote Originally Posted by bootleg boy View Post
    he's getting the higher str stat, that's for sure.

"Dragoons! Dragoons! The King's Dragoons!"

boi i can't wait til' these stats come out

i'll be having a field day in kp
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

They probably won't come out for the next 2 years...

boi i can't wait til' these stats come out

i'll be having a field day in kp

Over 1000 viewers already witnessing this massacre. 4th most active thread at the moment in MF. And at some point 21 members and 45 guests in here at the same time.

Duke delivering.
    Gyou'un delivering.
    Last edited by Duke; 12-07-2018 at 08:05 PM.

the man was compared martially to gai mou, and his army was said to be more dangerous than e.shi's; "on a whole different level", even. a 90 in int like k.r. ten was completely helpless against him. he was rsj's #1, represented the rsj armies martial might, and apparently is the highest ranking general on zhao's left wing.

everything we've seen of him thus far points towards him being more on tou's level.

only point anyone really has against him is his position in the army as a vassal; which has no direct correlation to his overall ability.

don't see how it's "common sense" that he has to be somewhere below tou.
    That's all well ans good, but the current crop of Qin generals are depicted as good as the Q6 and Z3, strong enough to go up against the likes of Riboku and Renpa and Karin. Gyou'un's clearly above the HKs, bur I see him as more of a stepping stone between HKs and the top GGs of the age.

Tou is someone who wasn't just Ouki'a top commander but someone Ouki considered his equal, and no less than the other Qin elites who have been compared to the 6GG. Granted IIRC your opinion of Tou is slightly lower than most, which could explain your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    That's all well ans good, but the current crop of Qin generals are depicted as good as the Q6 and Z3, strong enough to go up against the likes of Riboku and Renpa and Karin. Gyou'un's clearly above the HKs, bur I see him as more of a stepping stone between HKs and the top GGs of the age.

Tou is someone who wasn't just Ouki'a top commander but someone Ouki considered his equal, and no less than the other Qin elites who have been compared to the 6GG. Granted IIRC your opinion of Tou is slightly lower than most, which could explain your opinion.
    I know Ouki said that but the guy was more impressive as Ouki his Ltn than he now is as a GG.

Karin played him. GHM easily stalemated him. And it is thanks to others there plans he reached his GG status. If anything Tou is favored way too much here. Why he deserved GG title anyway!? He himself done nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post

thing is, sorta like duke said, every time tou is actually pit against these top gg's he always falls short, and the accomplishments he's most praised for even amongst the fanbase are ones he couldn't have done alone.

even the latest guidebook cemented his position below the rest of qin's current top brass by noting that he's currently qin's second best great general below mou bu, and clarifying that he's below ou ki(albeit not by far) while pointing out that kan ki could truly be compared to the late monstrous bird.

tou is definitely around that general level, but everything suggests that he's bottom barrel when compared to those lot, outside of his experience, which from what we've seen really hasn't helped him much other than maybe allowing him to swiftly make tough sacrifices to hold ground; which is pretty much just meeting the most minimum of expectations.

which is basically why i don't hold him in as high of a regard as most others seem to.

besides, even if you perceive gyou'un to be more of a stepping stone, that shouldn't be a point against him. even earl shi, one of wei's esteemed fire dragons, played a role that could be likened to a stepping stone for ou hon way back in chiyoyou; and despite his weakness he was still an opponent formidable enough to compete on that same level he used to.

naturally, a stepping stone 3 years later could reasonably be held to a higher regard. but then again, i don't think you disagree with that. we just seem to disagree on tou's standing.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

This is just plain ignorance at this point. Has Tou had a single fight after Ouki died in which he wasn't severely outgunned and still done more than was expected?

Selective reading at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This is just plain ignorance at this point. Has Tou had a single fight after Ouki died in which he wasn't severely outgunned and still done more than was expected?

Selective reading at its finest.
    1. Lost against Karin. Moubu almost died. KP almost fell. You on drugs, kiddo?

2. Got promoted for Ouhon his idea vs GHM.

Yeah, he killed a Rokuomi on drugs from Chu. Yawn.

Stop drugs.

Duke fans like me, btw, never use the outnumbered bullshit. Tou fans confirmed gay.
    Last edited by Duke; 12-08-2018 at 07:48 PM.

Chapter is not out yet but the spoilers oooh myyyy laaaawd haha BUMP.