Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Copied City

5 45.45%
  • Devils Never Cry

6 54.55%

GST R1M5: Devils Never Cry vs Copied City

VS

Devil's Never Cry was an interesting one to listen through. Wasn't quite sure how I felt about the sudden transitions from the more symphonic style to the sudden jump to straight guttural metal like bouncing back and forth between two songs, but by the 3:50 point onwards those two world end up blending together to create a pretty cool juxtaposition that makes it stand out from most of the entries on the list so far.

Copied City is certainly a beautiful track as well, it stays with that angelic yet solemn melody throughout, and it's one that I feel can only be fully appreciated for it's place in the story. You walk into a stark white city defying your expectations and it's an immersive and poignant experience. This one is a tough call but I think I'd edge DNC, I think it's just got a bit more intrigue with how it's balancing and blending the two different genres, the softer part of which isn't too far off from the NieR's track.

Devils never cry. The fusion of anghelic and metal was pretty sweet.
    Reading One Piece, Toriko , Holy Land, Solo Leveling, Dr Stone//

Haven't played Nier. Copied City is decent but I don't feel much from it. DNC takes it for me.

copied city for me. the theme and everything else that comes with that city is just so good

The DMC track is what you usually hear in that franchise, so it was nothing new. But Nier's track makes me want to go out and buy the game.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Devils Never Cry!