Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Why don't we try a different set up that requires less players?

Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why don't we try a different set up that requires less players?
    If we can't get even 7 people to play a game, is there any hope left for this section?
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

Aether isnt here to recruit players tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    If we can't get even 7 people to play a game, is there any hope left for this section?
    The whole site is dead.

alright back, gonna start a new one

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    alright back, gonna start a new one
    a set up with 6 players would be ideal.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Aether; I'm always in so don't bother asking me brother

Quote Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
    a set up with 6 players would be ideal.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Aether; I'm always in so don't bother asking me brother
    thanks brother

Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Still in as well.
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

Im burnt out guys and I am busy in December, dont wanna sign up to a game and be dead weight or worse become invested in it and neglect stuff irl. Why dont you vm everyone who plays mafia and we can pick a day/week where we can host a big game and get it back on its feet or do what Ultra did and try to bring some fresh talent over here.

There are a lot of other sites besides OJ that play mafia (we mighta burned our bridges here when we memed on TAO and Zemmi too hard), and there are a lot of people on them who do wanna just jump in a game straight away and dont wanna wait like two weeks for sign ups to end. Like youd honestly be surprised by how many people would just jump in a game on here.

Literally all you guys gotta do is just go to these sites, and say 'oh yah I follow your games all the time you are very good mafia player, we need players of your calibre here ' and these dumb saps will sip it up like orange juice and join because youre telling them stuff they want to hear

Quote Originally Posted by Allara View Post
    Im burnt out guys and I am busy in December, dont wanna sign up to a game and be dead weight or worse become invested in it and neglect stuff irl. Why dont you vm everyone who plays mafia and we can pick a day/week where we can host a big game and get it back on its feet or do what Ultra did and try to bring some fresh talent over here.

There are a lot of other sites besides OJ that play mafia (we mighta burned our bridges here when we memed on TAO and Zemmi too hard), and there are a lot of people on them who do wanna just jump in a game straight away and dont wanna wait like two weeks for sign ups to end. Like youd honestly be surprised by how many people would just jump in a game on here.

Literally all you guys gotta do is just go to these sites, and say 'oh yah I follow your games all the time you are very good mafia player, we need players of your calibre here ' and these dumb saps will sip it up like orange juice and join because youre telling them stuff they want to hear
    Useless

Quote Originally Posted by Allara View Post

Lol, this is so true, yet it's so hilarious.