Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Transage Man Fights Battle to Lower Age by 20 Years

This 69 year old gentleman identifies as 49 and is fighting a legal battle to have his voice heard.

A Dutch "positivity trainer" has launched a legal battle to change his age and boost his dating prospects.

Emile Ratelband, 69, wants to shift his birthday from 11 March 1949 to 11 March 1969, comparing the change to identifying as being transgender.

"We live in a time when you can change your name and change your gender. Why can't I decide my own age?" he said.

A local court in the eastern city of Arnhem is expected to rule on the case within four weeks.

However officials were sceptical about the case, believing there was no legal mechanism allowing a person to change their birth date, local reports said.

One of the judges wanted to know what would become of the 20 years that Mr Ratelband wanted to erase. "Who were your parents looking after then? Who was that little boy?" he was quoted as saying.

'Making the most of life'

Mr Ratelband argues he feels discriminated against because of his age, and that it was affecting his employment chances and his success rate on the dating app, Tinder.

"When I'm 69, I am limited. If I'm 49, then I can buy a new house, drive a different car. I can take up more work," he said.

"When I'm on Tinder and it says I'm 69, I don't get an answer. When I'm 49, with the face I have, I will be in a luxurious position."

Mr Ratelband further argued that according to his doctors he has the body of a 45-year-old, and described himself as a "young god".

He went on Facebook last year to describe how he had made the decision one day standing in front of a mirror, not because he feared getting old but because he wanted to make the most of life for as long as possible.

He also said he would renounce his pension if he switched his birth date.

The Netherlands' constitution expressly prohibits employment discrimination on the basis of age.

Mr Ratelband, a media personality and motivational guru, converted to Buddhism earlier this year and is a trainer in neurolinguistic programming.

He voiced the character Vladimir Trunkov in the Dutch-language version of the Pixar film Cars 2.
    Source

Let's see if any agephobic scum turn him down

Support for the dude!

If some one can cut off his dick and be a women,than this little change isn't a big deal.Fucking West cucks!

Sounds like the perfect opportunity for pedophiles.

I don't think the universe ,Time, God, All mother, Zerg or anything incharge of time particularly cares what you think your age is.

someone finally went for it?

Fuck, why not? I mean, let's change everything we don't like about ourselves and force people to accept it.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

These are the types of retards the left creates

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

What a fucking idiot, now instead of being a foxy grandpa he'll just look like a 50 year old in poor health

I mean after all the retarded degenerate bullshit the west accepts and even promotes this doesnt seem that bad, its the land of make believe after all, let my nigga do his thing

This has gotta be the dumbest thing i ever heard.

Please Donate To The Ocean Cleanup Fund
    >>>Ocean Cleanup Technology Explained<<<
    Currently Listening to Blackout Podcast 75
    Anime Playlist: Goblin Slayer, Ninja Scroll, One Piece

Umm, this guy was sort of a Dutch celeb back in the day, no one takes him seriously anymore these days and think he's a big time idiot, he also beat and humiliated his wife among other stupid things, pretty sure everyone in the netherlands facepalmed when they saw this shit

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

I......

Quote Originally Posted by baji17 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I mean after all the retarded degenerate bullshit the west accepts and even promotes this doesnt seem that bad, its the land of make believe after all, let my nigga do his thing
    It's cause the "Accept everyone no matter what " shit is getting out of hand.

Trying to normalize people with mental disorders has really brought things down hill

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Another L for Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    It's cause the "Accept everyone no matter what " shit is getting out of hand.

Trying to normalize people with mental disorders has really brought things down hill
    Ur far down the rabbit hole to bitch about it at this point, its how "progressive" societies work now so u either accept it or ur getting an -ist or -phobic label to u, and we all know how dangerous that shit is

These are the types of retards the left creates
    Politics don't play into mental retardation. The guy is clearly a nutjob and would remain one liberal or no.

Both sides have their good and bad. You could easily flip your statement if you find one weirdo out of the millions belonging to the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Drift View Post
    Politics don't play into mental retardation. The guy is clearly a nutjob and would remain one liberal or no.

Both sides have their good and bad. You could easily flip your statement if you find one weirdo out of the millions belonging to the right.
    The over inclusion and normalization of stuff like this causes it.

Started with people saying if they think they're the opposite sex then they are by FACT, then people by saying they're animals and now this.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

The over inclusion and normalization of stuff like this causes it.

Started with people saying if they think they're the opposite sex then they are by FACT, then people by saying they're animals and now this.
    You're missing my point. Im saying that crazy people are going to be crazy no matter what. You're just using this guys lunacy as an excuse to bash on the political party you disagree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Drift View Post
    You're missing my point. Im saying that crazy people are going to be crazy no matter what. You're just using this guys lunacy as an excuse to bash on the political party you disagree with.
    Yes, but only one side is trying to normalize people like this, which only makes people get weirder in response.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!