Yuri
    Ha Cheonhee
    Current White
    Evankhell

Where does he stop, or will he clear?

Gauntlet style

Round 1: Heals after each fight
    Round 2: No heals

So this is giving him all his feats from the Floor of Death minus Shinsoo restricting others? He was only so strong on the Floor of Death because the Shinsoo is extremely thin and unstable so Rankers can't anywhere near their full strength while he had access to all of the Floor's Shinsoo.

I don't think he can beat any of them. Dorian with his frog destroyed may go either way but I think Yan Sung and Karaka take him out maybe High diff or less.

Rest body him easily. Dorian only survived White because Cheon helped him shield his frog and it still got destroyed. Hell Joe has nothing for that level of fighter.
    Last edited by Dayum; 11-09-2018 at 01:36 PM.

I mean, Urek at least went 10% and above for Hell Joe, Karaka doesn't the get the benefit of the doubt over him.

Dorian might need to show more but any player after him is beating Hell Joe.

If the fight took place on the floor of death, Evankhell is probably the only one capable of winning against Hell Joe (maybe).

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evankhell is probably the only one capable of winning against Hell Joe (maybe).
    My pecs right now tell a different story. 2 months ago I was bench pressing 180 and now Im doing 200 after solid work and commitment to my upper body and some great motivation by my personal trainer. I dont know anything about this Ha Cheonhee riceman but I dont go down easy

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    My pecs right now tell a different story. 2 months ago I was bench pressing 180 and now Im doing 200 after solid work and commitment to my upper body and some great motivation by my personal trainer. I dont know anything about this Ha Cheonhee riceman but I dont go down easy
    if you'd done 220, then I would of reconsidered...

I mean, Urek at least went 10% and above for Hell Joe, Karaka doesn't the get the benefit of the doubt over him.

Dorian might need to show more but any player after him is beating Hell Joe.

If the fight took place on the floor of death, Evankhell is probably the only one capable of winning against Hell Joe (maybe).
    10% of just his physical strength with no reinforcement. His Shinsoo control was limited like the other Rankers as he needed to stand on Bamm's blue disk or blood bubbles to stay afloat. http://www.mangahere.cc/manga/tower_.../c331/126.html.

Arie and Eduan can mess up multiple floors just getting ready to fight so no way we saw anywhere close to 10% of what Urek can actually do. His 10% restricted punch was also overkill x439 to show the difference between them.

Evankhell would be as useless as Garam or Yuri using two 13 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    10% of just his physical strength with no reinforcement. His Shinsoo control was limited like the other Rankers as he needed to stand on Bamm's blue disk or blood bubbles to stay afloat. http://www.mangahere.cc/manga/tower_.../c331/126.html.

Arie and Eduan can mess up multiple floors just getting ready to fight so no way we saw anywhere close to 10% of what Urek can actually do. His 10% restricted punch was also overkill x439 to show the difference between them.

Evankhell would be as useless as Garam or Yuri using two 13 months.
    that 10% still left larger damages than his 1% finger strike to Karaka, thats my point.

Hell Joe survived it while Karaka was torn apart.

hmm.

that 10% still left larger damages than his 1% finger strike to Karaka, thats my point.

Hell Joe survived it while Karaka was torn apart.

hmm.
    Urek didn't even hit Hell Joe with that punch. http://www.mangahere.cc/manga/tower_of_god/c332/62.html
    He punched to his side and only made direct contact when the Thryssa came out because he wanted to figure out and help Joe, not kill him.

Also Karaka is also way weaker on the Floor of Death so that's a moot comparison either way. Less than 100% Karaka being weaker than 100% Hell Joe doesn't tell us anything. Not to mention AoE doesn't automatically trump a more concentrated attack either. Still moot points as the punch never connected to even say how weakened Karaka and 100% Hell Joe match-up.

For all we know Hell Joe would be torn apart by his black orbs or more likely take a lot of damage from his own attacks redirected at him in a hypothetical fight in neutral territory.
    Last edited by Dayum; 11-09-2018 at 05:35 PM.

I think he's got a shot at beating some of the weaker ones, but I'm talking about the stage where the Thryssa already merged with him almost completely. The issue was that he was fighting Urek at that point and there's just no way for him to show how much he's worth.

So Dorian, White and Karaka, perhaps. His shinsoo manipulating abilities would still be a hurdle to overcome.

Assuming he cannot pull his Shinsoo stealing ability in a floor that has an administrator he still has pretty huge casual shinsoo blasts.
    Karaka's world of darkness could have more than what has been shown in store but for know I'd say Hell Joe, I could see him beating Dorian too but probably not Yu Hansung.

With Shinsoo stealing I guess he could beat everyone except maybe the Ha (assuming he doesn't just fly and spam blasts).