Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Canada has doesn't have to spend money on a real military because they hide behind America
    yeah but that's mostly america's fault tbh

as much as people may be loathe to admit it, the united states are a hegemony, an empire, and an empire needs to project its power and never show weakness to its perceived enemies.

so, if canada, or any other American ally relaxes, the US have to pick up the slack.

so you can't really use "America protects X place!!!", because that's part of its job as the western empire it has become.

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like Donald Trump? Please indicate if you are an American in this thread.
    The fuck? So we can't even rate him a 0? We have to remotely like the guy?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bold View Post
    yes, a mediocre politician ran one of the cheapest campaigns of modern times and won against BIG money, the media and piles of character assassinations.

speaking as a black man, trump is not racist. the real racists are the people who talk to blacks like they're their pets, telling them how they should vote and condeming them if they do otherwise.
    You can't be racist if you're black? That's news to me

Quote Originally Posted by ihascaketoo! View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Going lower than one or higher than ten is totally up to you and would show either extreme dislike or like.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

4/10

I don't really give a shit about politics

american

Was pretty happy when he got elected, made an account on twitter only to follow him.

Every morning when I wake up, I take a shit and I read Trump tweets. It never gets old, he's always able to surpass himself, to go beyond boundaries. Like a shonen hero smh.

10/10 as a meme, 2/10 as a politician

European

- - - Updated - - -

can you read

Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post

And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

This must happen

Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

What more can u except from an American president anyway? Its not like the ones before him were god send and did anything to solve their own problems or the world problems they started in the first place, each and everyone of them spouts the same shit their fanbase wants to hear while pursuing the same deranged foreign policy they have been pursuing for the last couple of decades or so.

Long story short hes the same shit smearing cunt like his predecessors the only thing he lacks is the silver tongue like some before him had, which makes him a target, he doesnt really seem to give much of a shit though.

So I'd say hes American/10.

Not American btw.
    Last edited by baji17; 11-08-2018 at 03:01 AM.

What did Trump do as a president since he got elected? Did he succeed in making the "America Works" a thing?

yes, a mediocre politician ran one of the cheapest campaigns of modern times and won against BIG money, the media and piles of character assassinations.

speaking as a black man, trump is not racist. the real racists are the people who talk to blacks like they're their pets, telling them how they should vote and condeming them if they do otherwise.
    how is desiring citizens of a democracy to vote demeaning? Voter turn out is the very basis that the system turns on

I was okay with his bullying and hope that it would be useful in the foreign policy department and trade. But it yield mix results. And often, negatives more than positive. I was hoping he would stuck with his rhetoric of staying out of the middle east and lessen tension with russia. But we will see. The rest, meh. He is more incompetent than i thought. He was my second choice after clinton among all candidates running. Had hold out hope that he would be more liberal than his rhetoric. But the man had no principle, and sway with whatever wind that will get him a fan base and feed his ego.

The media has more of a hate boner for him then the rest of the world actually does.

I wouldn't personally wanna be around him for shits and giggles but he's not absolutely as bad as the media makes him out to be

6/10
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

Meh .

Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    What did Trump do as a president since he got elected? Did he succeed in making the "America Works" a thing?
    Bringing back jobs to America.

Unemployment is at an all time low

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

A politician is not just his campaign, and Hilary did plenty to help him win.

1. I never said he was racist that's just what he stands for.
    2. Being black does not make you an expert on who's racist.
    3. The bolded is literally how Trump won his campaign except he used his tactic on (mostly racist) white people.
    http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5096/frankysig.jpg

He's the reason I'm moving there after his term.

Retired
    7/10

His ability to infuriate people is truly inspiring but, like Wis said, he’s really not doing anything to alleviate the demographic crisis in the West. If the wall doesn’t go up, he’s a failure of a president.

Quote Originally Posted by X
    Come her and fuck me like a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y
    Why is this even a thead?

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    can you read
    He's using his status as a black man as a credential against racism. Trumps shit all over the Hispanic community I don't get how Bold can use his blackness to justify Trump as a non-racist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rasendori View Post

3. The bolded is literally how Trump won his campaign except he used his tactic on (mostly racist) white people.
    This guy gets it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    Trade war with China, that shit sucks lol.

Kazutrash - A Real Man hentaisenpai's Avatar
    America is way too arrogant. I would still take it over most countries like Canada and Europe though as would many others since we have by far the most immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by hentaisenpai View Post
    America is way too arrogant. I would still take it over most countries like Canada and Europe though as would many others since we have by far the most immigrants.
    America

- - - Updated - - -

where did i say that?

People constantly say Trump is racist to black people. I'm speaking as a black man on the matter.

People take his stance on immigration as extreme when there's nothing extreme about it

My mum doesn't even like Trump and how aggressive he is at times, (albeit finding him entertaining) but she and several others I know who dislike him do not regard him as a racist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    how is desiring citizens of a democracy to vote demeaning? Voter turn out is the very basis that the system turns on
    I said how they should vote. not that they should vote. I'm talking about people who constantly say black people should auto-vote democrats

do none of you people read

Quote Originally Posted by Rasendori View Post

1. Kindly explain how he stands for it.
    2. Agreed. I'm just speaking as someone who's supposedly a target of his racism. I've read extensively on Trump and there is no evidence to support this.
    3. I need a clearer explanation on what you meant here.
    Last edited by Bold; 11-08-2018 at 12:12 PM.