View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    2 5.56%
  • 2/5

    0 0%
  • 3/5

    0 0%
  • 4/5

    3 8.33%
  • 5/5

    31 86.11%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 90
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kaido freaking told us

    He babyshake Luffy
    That idiot should run away but like always he attack Kaido and get stomped easily.

  2. #42
    Pirate Hunter Eddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,133
    My godness the dude got wrecked . Blitzed and one shotted

    I honestly don't think Luffy is really "K.O'd per say but my god has any opponent ever taking a barrage of Luffy's strongest attacks with no form on defending whats so ever. Nobody can honestly say they expected that. POPs has actually been going on about the disparity between G4 and the Yonko being this big from day one. Turns out he was actually right.

  3. #43
    Kaido is fucking awesome. I like that we got a better look at the damage he caused to the mountain, he def vaporized a chunk of it. And Luffy getting obliterated was pure gold, finally we a Yonko aside from WB living up to the hype.

  4. #44
    this chapter was just wasted
    kaido shouldve knocked out luffy in the 2nd panel

  5. #45
    baji17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Albania
    Posts
    1,745
    So its basically like Luffy vs Lucci during water 7, still it kinda makes Katakuri look like a lightweight chump.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    shanks cant be on par with Kaido

    Kaido wouldn’t lose an arm to fishes
    But Kaido has confirmed more losses than Shanks

  7. #47
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    17,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don’t think so, she might’ve been captured.
    How was she captured? We saw her lying in her own blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by X
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Come her and fuck me like a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why is this even a thead?

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How was she captured? We saw her lying in her own blood.
    I think we saw Speed. Didn’t see O-Tama iirc


  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think we saw Speed. Didn’t see O-Tama iirc
    we saw her hand and blood


  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    we saw her hand and blood
    That’s tama?


  11. #51
    Skeptik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,097
    Did Kaido even use haki...?
    You're all...so small

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    shanks cant be on par with Kaido

    Kaido wouldn’t lose an arm to fishes
    true...although for all we know Kaido could have gotten his scars from that same fish

    Yonkcows are very durable until they are not: Big Mom got a wound just from kneeling on the ground, and WB got stabbed through by fodders

  13. #53
    The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    9,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Hunter Eddy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My godness the dude got wrecked . Blitzed and one shotted

    I honestly don't think Luffy is really "K.O'd per say but my god has any opponent ever taking a barrage of Luffy's strongest attacks with no form on defending whats so ever. Nobody can honestly say they expected that. POPs has actually been going on about the disparity between G4 and the Yonko being this big from day one. Turns out he was actually right.
    Luffy was KOed.

    Kaido asked what kind of king, and Luffy was knocked so far out that he couldn't even respond.
    ​​

    The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

  14. #54
    Or am I? a Faggot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Planet of the weebs
    Posts
    2,741
    How can someone wreck gear 4th that disgustingly hard? This man is a monster
    Goes to show just how distructive top tiers are if they decided to get serious from time to time




  15. #55
    Pretty Flacko Jr. bootleg boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11,118
    this was a great chapter
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  16. #56
    i c e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,134
    I think you are still not giving Luffy props...We all knew he would be taken down...But others wouldn't have done anything to Kaido, he would have just brushed it off...Luffy at least made him feel something lol...

    Lets not forget this is suposed to be strongest guy in the series, now imagine him being trashed by Luffy like how crappy would that writing be...This is the only way this should have went.

    But.................I still think Luffy will get up, and probably be rescued by Law.

    Hopefully this experience humbles him...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Hunter Eddy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My godness the dude got wrecked . Blitzed and one shotted

    I honestly don't think Luffy is really "K.O'd per say but my god has any opponent ever taking a barrage of Luffy's strongest attacks with no form on defending whats so ever. Nobody can honestly say they expected that. POPs has actually been going on about the disparity between G4 and the Yonko being this big from day one. Turns out he was actually right.
    You are wrong...BB would not brush off those attacks like that...

    Kaido just has disgusting defense while BB has disgusting offense now...

    Some matches in OP are just bad miss matches...case in point luffy and kaido....

    And no i am not saying Luffy will be taking down BB, just saying he would hurt him a lot more than what happened with Kaido.

  17. #57
    Pirate Hunter Eddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by i c e View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote



    You are wrong...BB would not brush off those attacks like that...

    Kaido just has disgusting defense while BB has disgusting offense now...

    Some matches in OP are just bad miss matches...case in point luffy and kaido....

    And no i am not saying Luffy will be taking down BB, just saying he would hurt him a lot more than what happened with Kaido.
    I didn't say he would I was talking about disparities in strength. Besides BB is a special case given his abilities do not work the same as the conventional DF. Marco said that's probably why he could handle 2 DF's in the first place.

  18. #58
    ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Saki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,392
    Kaido became so much more awesome after humbling this cocky rookie . It should have been BM but better late than never. As long as this doesn't turn into a water 7 insta comeback. I hope Zoro rightfully gets to shine in his arc now.


    Quote Originally Posted by Thdyingbreed View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hope Kaido throws Luffy in jail time to let other people shine he’s been hogging the spotlight for like 99% or post-ts.

    This chapter also puts an end to any nonsense like Shiryu being close to Blackbeard he gets one shot the same way Luffy did Yonko>>>there crew.
    So much agreement with this. Sanji's arc was totally ruined and now Oda got rid of Zoro, we'll probably meet back with him in Raftel


    Quote Originally Posted by Perun View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not big fan of this chapter,becasue Kaido basically shitted on the entire cast of Marineford arc.
    Oda screwed over many characters in the MF arc tbh. It's a bit understandable considering how many powerhouses were involved. It felt like everyone was doing casual stuff without even trying, with the exception of a few.

  19. #59
    Is there any chance that Luffy isn't actually KO'd? I know he looks it now but he could come round? I'm sure there was a few panels of him KO'd vs Kataguri.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is there any chance that Luffy isn't actually KO'd? I know he looks it now but he could come round? I'm sure there was a few panels of him KO'd vs Kataguri.
    nahh, Plot Shield is fully activated now, but this time it turned around and hit Luffy in the face

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •